Change of heart for BW celebrities?

mintyblue thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
#1

Did you have any change of heart i.e. changed preferences and done a major U-turn for any BW celebrity?


For e.g. -- I used to like Sonam more than Deepika when they debuted together. However, after Cocktail, I became a big fan of Deepika and started to dislike Sonam.

Created

Last reply

Replies

2

Views

575

Users

3

Likes

4

Frequent Posters

1180689 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#2

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Did you have any change of heart i.e. changed preferences and done a major U-turn for any BW celebrity?


For e.g. -- I used to like Sonam more than Deepika when they debuted together. However, after Cocktail, I became a big fan of Deepika and started to dislike Sonam.


Same here dear Minty...

I also used to support Sonam during saawariya days until maybe 2009 or 2010

she puts me off due to her non acting skills, cringy dialogue delivery & lame foolish personality

TMKOC_MY thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
#3

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Did you have any change of heart i.e. changed preferences and done a major U-turn for any BW celebrity?


For e.g. -- I used to like Sonam more than Deepika when they debuted together. However, after Cocktail, I became a big fan of Deepika and started to dislike Sonam.


I logged in especially to reply to this coz even I too preferred Sonam over Deepika coz no one can deny the fact that Sonam used to looked breathtaking in Sawariya and Deepika gave vibes of wannabe newbie. But then Deepika grew over me and I can remember two incidences when that happened. First Chor bazari song, when I first saw it I was bowled over by her charm and then YJHD's after HOLI scene her eyes made me her fan for lifetime.

And obviously PIKU is ❤️

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 2 months ago

Bollywood celebrities watching cricket Kriti Sanon https://www.instagram.com/p/DazMBQQjVa5/?igsh=ZmVhZnY1c2xiOGoy

https://www.instagram.com/p/DazMBQQjVa5/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 2 months ago

Celebrities at Wimbledon - Ananya Panday https://www.instagram.com/p/Dao6TqTCNSR/?img_index=3 igsh=YTFtYmNoeGIweGUx

https://www.instagram.com/p/Dao6TqTCNSR/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 4 months ago

Happy Mother’s day ft Bollywood celebrities https://www.instagram.com/p/DYJxe5xjBp3/?igsh=ZjFvdHJjaDBqb25m

https://www.instagram.com/p/DYJxe5xjBp3/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 4 months ago

Bollywood celebrities who were an AD in movies https://www.instagram.com/p/DYE_BDpDOiV/?igsh=ajZnbDdvMGZjNXE2

https://www.instagram.com/p/DYE_BDpDOiV/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 5 months ago

Bollywood celebrities at Devil Wears Prada 2 screening Kjo Tamannaah Nimrat https://www.instagram.com/p/DXrlKLWDHkf/?igsh=cTRjNDVoczZnZ3F0 Dia...

https://www.instagram.com/p/DXrlKLWDHkf/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".