1. Name?

2. DOB? 

3. Any nicknames preferred?

4. Where are you from?

5. Occupation?

6. Interests?

7. Hobbies?

8. Favorite mythological serials? Why?

9. Favorite mythological actors? Actresses?

10. What is your favorite scene from your favorite mythological(s)?

11. What is the most important lesson these serials have taught you?

12. What is your favorite song from your favorite mythological?

13. Any extra things you would like to add about yourself?

- permission taken from Koeli_Appy.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

1. Name? Koeli

2. DOB? 22/11

3. Any nicknames preferred? Appy

4. Where are you from? Kolkata

5. Occupation? Athlete 

6. Interests? Psing, writing, astrology

7. Hobbies? Loads of them

8. Favorite mythological serials? Why? Ramayan, Mahabharat and Devon ke dev... naam hi kafi hai

9. Favorite mythological actors? Actresses? Nitish Bharadwaj as krishna, Mohit as Mahadev, sourabh as vishnu, Arjun, kintu, pankaj Dheer as karna

10. What is your favorite scene from your favorite mythological(s)? Viswaroopa, abhimanyu vadh, ram and hanuman meeting for the first time, draupadi’s vastraharana, karna’s Demise and Kunti’s confession

11. What is the most important lesson these serials have taught you? Loads of them. I try to follow them in real life. When I watch sita (lakshmi) walking bare footed in the jungle despite of being the Goddess of wealth chose the life of a Sanyashini just because of her dharm towards her husband. One should learn to survive in all situations. Just because someone is priviledged doesn’t mean he/she might not have to face the hardship in life.

12. What is your favorite song from your favorite mythological? None

13. Any extra things you would like to add about yourself? Nothing as of now 

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

1. Name? - Shruti

2. DOB? - 20/01

3. Any nicknames preferred? - Nope. 😆

4. Where are you from? - India

5. Occupation? - Student

6. Interests? - I've interest in innumerable things. 😆

7. Hobbies? - Reading/writing, PSing etc.

8. Favorite mythological serials? Why? - Mahabharata...because “Whatever is here, may be found elsewhere; what is not cannot be found anywhere else.” 

9. Favorite mythological actors? Actresses? - Mukesh Khanna as Bhishma and Nitish Bhardwaj as Krishna

10. What is your favorite scene from your favorite mythological(s)? - There are so many. I'd mention a few like Krishna leela scenes, Bhishma-Ganga meeting before Kurukshetra day 10, Bhishma-Shantanu last meeting, Bed of arrows and the summoning of death etc.

11. What is the most important lesson these serials have taught you? - The futility of war and attachment...and the fact that acquisition of the subject of desire doesn't result in contentment but fuels the desire instead. 

Happiness and misery, death and immortality, both are in the human body.

12. What is your favorite song from your favorite mythological? - Sabse oonchi Prem sagai and some dohas ❤️

Edited by Wistfulness - 4 years ago
Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

1. Name?     Shwetha

2. DOB?  02nd June

3. Any nicknames preferred? Ammu(I prefer u all calling me that)

4. Where are you from? Kerala

5. Occupation? Student

6. Interests? There r many...

7. Hobbies? Reading,listening music..

8. Favorite mythological serials? Why? Mahabharat(both versions) one for its story and other for its visual beauty 

9. Favorite mythological actors? Actresses? SRJ,Nitish Bhardwaj, Shaheer Sheikh, Pooja Sharma

10. What is your favorite scene from your favorite mythological(s)?  Krishna Leela, abhimanyu vadh

11. What is the most important lesson these serials have taught you? I have learnt to appreciate our epics and I have become more devout

12. What is your favorite song from your favorite mythological? Mahabharat title song,krishna flute theme

-

Amphitrite thumbnail

1. Name? I go by Alexia

2. DOB?  21st June

3. Any nicknames preferred? Lets just not say anything Except Alexia please

4. Where are you from?Maharashtra

5. Occupation?Student as of now

6. Interests?Writing and Studying marine life

7. Hobbies? Playing guitar and flute {I aint that great at flute😆} Reading, Writing and dancing

8. Favorite mythological serials? Why? Devon ke dev Mahadev ardent Shiv bhakt you know😊

9. Favorite mythological actors? Actresses? Mohit Raina and Saurabh Raj Jain in this generation

10. What is your favorite scene from your favorite mythological(s)? Shiv Tandav as of now

11. What is the most important lesson these serials have taught you?Even Gods cant change what is in their fate who are we humans

12. What is your favorite song from your favorite mythological? I am always humming Shiv Tandav Stotram

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

1. Name? Sanskruthi 

2. DOB? 5 July 99

3. Any nicknames preferred? Sans,  Sansi

4. Where are you from? Mumbai 

5. Occupation? Student

6. Interests? MB, history and politics 

7. Hobbies? PSing,  writing,  reading,  running etc

8. Favorite mythological serials? Why? None

9. Favorite mythological actors? Actresses? Aham,  bcos he played karna☺️, mohit R

10. What is your favorite scene from your favorite mythological(s)? Karna creating second sun☺️⭐️B

11. What is the most important lesson these serials have taught you? The more you disect the more you get. 

12. What is your favorite song from your favorite mythological? Hai Katha Sangram ki😆

13. Any extra things you would like to add about yourself?  Nothing 😛 Mein khudki tariff nhi karti

Edited by Sanskruthi - 4 years ago
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

1. Name? Samrajya 

2. DOB? 17th December 

3. Any nicknames preferred? Sam, Sammie, Sammy 

4. Where are you from? India 

5. Occupation? Student 

6. Interests? Medicine and Bollywood. 

7. Hobbies? Writing, reading, psing, watching movies, dancing, acting. 

8. Favorite mythological serials? Why? Mahabharat (Star plus and BRC) and Dev ko dev mahadev. The first MB because of childhood memories, the second one because that one got me interested in the epic. Dev ko dev was beautifully made and am ardent shiv devotee. 

Pooja Sharma, Sourabh RJ, Shaheer Sheikh, Mohit Raina, Aham Sharma 

10. What is your favorite scene from your favorite mythological(s)?

Gosh there are lot of scenes! 

Draupadi Vastraharan scene, even thou painful it was beautifully shown in both version. Mahadev's entry scene in DKDMD. Abhimanyu's death scene and Draupadi's swayambhar in Star bharat. 

11. What is the most important lesson these serials have taught you?

Karma. 

As you sow, so you reap. If you do good, good will happen to you. If you help people its not necessary they will help back but when you are in trouble some one will. I have experienced it in reality too and I believe that's the principal of life. 

Hes there. He is always looking. He'll love you no matter what and he will help you no matter what

12. What is your favorite song from your favorite mythological?

All the osts and songs from Star plus Mahabharat and Shiv stotram from DKDMD 

More than this? Bhai mu mat khulwao 🤣

Sutapasima thumbnail

1. Name Sutapa 

2. DOB 01 Sept 

3. Any nicknames preferred 🤔

4. Where are you from ....Mom is Bengali and Papa from Punjab , am born at Hyderabad .. so where am I from truly INDIAN 

5. Occupation College student 

6. Interests in everything 

7. Hobbies too many 

8. Favorite mythological serials 

10. What is your favorite scene from your favorite mythological(s)? Loved the exquisitely lavish sets of Mahabharat on SP 

11. What is the most important lesson these serials have taught you?Honesty good deeds n truthfulness is always rewarded by universe.  

12. What is your favorite song from your favorite mythological?..all the aRamcharitmanas chaupayi and Geeta shlokas and Vedic shlokas in all mytho serials . 

13. Any extra things you would like to add about yourself ... special interest in those books which interpret / explain mythology on scientific basis and base them on true facts ..with archeological proofs. 

ImaginativeGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Okay let me introduce myself😆

Name? Ankita ( My username is not creative😆)

2. DOB?  9th Oct

3. Any nicknames preferred? I am okay with anything😃

4. Where are you from? Bangalore, India

5. Occupation? Software engineer

6. Interests? Reading, movies, binge watching and being lazysmiley36

7. Hobbies? Painting and reading

8. Favorite mythological serials? Why? BRC Mahabharata due to its content being closer than most to the actual epic, Star Plus MB due to visual glamour, Ramanand Sagar's Shri Krishna due to Childhood memories

9. Favorite mythological actors? Actresses? Nitish Bharadwaj, Roopa Ganguly, Pankaj Dheer, Feroz Khan( Arjun), Puneet Issar, Aham Sharma, Rohit Bharadwaj etc.

10. What is your favorite scene from your favorite mythological(s)? Draupadi Vastraharan from BRC, Karna identity disclosure from BRC, Karna Kunti Sambad from SPMB, Krishna Vishwaroopam from SPMB. Oh I liked Subhi-Arjun first meet and marriage in BRC too.

11. What is the most important lesson these serials have taught you? To follow the proper way of life ( in the spiritual aspect) and also to look at things from all perspectives rather than stick to one narrative ( in the logical aspect).

12. What is your favorite song from your favorite mythological? I like all the background songs from SPMB ( especially Karna BG, Yudhisthir BG and Krishna BG), the starting and ending songs of BRC

13. Any extra things you would like to add about yourself? Nothing as such.

😃

Edited by AnkitaPurka66 - 4 years ago
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

1. Name? Adhya

2. DOB? 

3. Any nicknames preferred? 

4. Where are you from? Kolkata West Bengal

5. Occupation? student 

6. Interests? Reading 

7. Hobbies? Reading

8. Favorite mythological serials? Why? Mahabharata 

9. Favorite mythological actors? Actresses? Saurabh raaj jain and pooja sharma

10. What is your favorite scene from your favorite mythological(s)? All sakha sakhi scenes from star Mahabharata specially vh scene 

11. What is the most important lesson these serials have taught you?  That one should stand up for what they believe in no matter what 

12. What is your favorite song from your favorite mythological? Murli manohar 

13. Any extra things you would like to add about yourself? I am very lazy 😆

- permission taken from Koeli_Appy.

[/QUOTE]