Users

Frequent Posters

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Mohammedjobayer

They are grabbing viewers on his name 

Thats called Smartness

Yes I saw instagram pages doing the same thing.

Originally posted by: Sailor-Moon

Yes I saw instagram pages doing the same thing.

THATS CALLED MAUKA PE CHAUKA 

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Lucy 

The usual suspects 

The mortal instruments : city of bones

Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DamRyeong

Singham Returns- was getting bored. and it's a terrible movie. :(

I am re-watching (20th time may be) Harry Potter movies. 

I’m rereading Harry Potter books again. As I finish the books I watch the movies. I’m on the fifth book at the moment, but I love the movies so much that I keep rewatching them.

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mohammedjobayer

THATS CALLED MAUKA PE CHAUKA 

+1

Some people on IF are doing the same thing.

coldbrew thumbnail

Originally posted by: colossial2015

Hahahahaha

Now outsiders will have more difficulty in finding even an audition. As I have heard everything would be done behind close doors now.

Sounds like you're indicating that bollywood was a better place for outsiders before sushant's death. If that's the case, you're not only wrong but dead wrong. The criminal bullying and lobbying hadn't come to light like this before. Which is why the likes of KJo are running away with tail between their legs and unfollowing their own production company on twitter as a strange display of "emotions."

If they are going to sweep their conscience under the carpet and run their activities like illegal prostitution racks, then, sure they might not be busted as easily. But it's a tough sell now. I have a hunch that KJo is going down. Salman "bhai" might sail on for a bit but he's got about a couple years before he hits 60. God forbid, indian audience doesn't have the stomach for 60 yr olds coupled up with 20 yr olds. 

Anyways, I like to know where I'm putting my money, which won't be bollywood movies for a long, long time.

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: big4accountant

Sounds like you're indicating that bollywood was a better place for outsiders before sushant's death. If that's the case, you're not only wrong but dead wrong. The criminal bullying and lobbying hadn't come to light like this before. Which is why the likes of KJo are running away with tail between their legs and unfollowing their own production company on twitter as a strange display of "emotions."

If they are going to sweep their conscience under the carpet and run their activities like illegal prostitution racks, then, sure they might not be busted as easily. But it's a tough sell now. I have a hunch that KJo is going down. Salman "bhai" might sail on for a bit but he's got about a couple years before he hits 60. God forbid, indian audience doesn't have the stomach for 60 yr olds coupled up with 20 yr olds. 

Anyways, I like to know where I'm putting my money, which won't be bollywood movies for a long, long time.

It was earlier.

Now bollywood will have the most hard terms and conditions for new comers.

Do not take KJO lightly. I know he will pull up strings to clear his name soon. Indian audience suffers from amnesia.

Salman Khan might retire but we would have other actors who would romance a 20 year olds.

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I've only been watching older Hindi movies with my family..

Parichay (1972)

Can clearly see it was partly inspired by Sound of Music. 

Lovely story of a man who comes into this rich household and brings back their smiles. The kids were adorable, and Pran, as usual, was fantastic as the rich, disciplined and lonely man. Great music as well!

I loved it!

Maalik (1972)

Some of Rajesh Khanna's better acting, but I can see why it didn't do well. It wasn't his usual kind of role. It's a story of a religious man, who is devoted to Lord Krishna. Sharmila Tagore complemented him well as his atheist wife.

SPOILER: I didn't like the end so much, because I didn't see anything wrong with his wife being an atheist and someone who believed in Darwin's theory of evolution. I do appreciate the screenplay in how she came to believe in God (in that she didn't conform to believing just because her husband wanted her to believe in God), but I wish the film supported the idea that there is nothing wrong with being an atheist.

TrustNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Uncut Gems.  Good movie. Makes you stressed. 

Fist fight. Light hearted comedy between ice cube and Charlie day. Looking for more movies like this. 

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Gulabo Sitabo

Pravaas - classy movie ( marathi)

Sujathaiyum Sufiyum ( mal)

Lucifer- ( Mal)

Joseph- mal 

Driving license- mal