Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NeemKaP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Rhimjhimsawan

I watched him in Bangalore Days years ago and thought he was so funny. I started watching premam yesterday. I don't know why I ignored this movie for so long. He is so great in it

watch his other movies, they won’t disappoint - one or two like 1983, k kouchini may not be everyone’s cup of tea. Also, Fahadh and Tovino movies are good as well. Especially Fahadh! 

Justice4Samosa thumbnail

Shakuntala Devi.

Uff what a legend she was! 🔥

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

I binge watched Sushant's moves...Dil Bechara, Raabta and Kedarnath.....can bring myself to watch Sonchiraiya  though..

Also watched Shakuntala Devi...another amazing act by Vidya..⭐️

Vishal5082242 thumbnail

Hello!!

Recently I watched the Omerta movie on the ZEE5 OTT platform. Omerta is a Hindi biographical crime drama, Starring Rajkummar Rao, Rajesh Tailang, and Rupinder Nagra. The movie is based on the life of Omar Sheikh, the dreaded terrorist who kidnapped and murdered Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl in 2002. I like this movie I hope you will also like it.

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Vanilla sky

10 Cloverland lane

12 monkeys

Following

American Psycho

Naman1221 thumbnail

Yes, Recently I watched the Donga Telugu movie online on the ZEE5 OTT player. I like this movie I hope you will also like this movie. Donga is2019, Telugu dubbed thriller movie, Starring Karthi, Jyothika, and Sathyaraj. The story revolves around Parvathy, Who has been waiting for 15 years for her runaway younger brother, Saravanam, to return home. One day, Vicky, a stranger, arrives home claiming to be Saravanam and gains everyone's trust.

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Virgin Bhanupriya 

Sarkar 3