Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SheThought

I too have no clue why Kuhu keeps insisting MishBir are freeloaders 

Yes, the company DaVansh was founded by Naanu. And then Meenu came to help him when he was not able to manage. Meenu has mentioned a few times by now how she has been running the business alone for so many years. And yes, Kunal could not have been helping her for more then maximum (even that's a stretch) 5 years after his degree from Harvard - in fact, it has been mentioned a few times that Meenu engaged Kunal full time in business once his GD with Shwet was broken - which was last to last Valentines if I remember correctly. So all this sudden claims of Kunal being the breadwinner for the house is Kuhu's latest invention against Mishti 😔

Technically, Parul, Kunal and Kuhu are freeloaders in the RV house! Meenu, for whatever selfish reasons, was gracious enough (🤣) to give shelter to Parul and Kunal, made Kunal capable of running a business, made him an owner of a company that he has been managing for a year and has now extended her graciousness to Kunal's wife Kuhu. And Kuhu has the nerve to call Meenu's asli son and his wife freeloaders - and that too twice and to their faces 🤪

Also asked Mishti to share the room when her room was not ready citing Kunal paid with his CC, so she had the right on the room! 😳

Waise, I am not sure what exactly Kuhu wants 🤔

When Mishti suggested after marriage for Kunal to take a break to spend time with Kuhu and that she will help, Kuhu thought Mish was after his business and was upset about it.

When Kunal gifted Mish Red Pears, she was jealous.

Then when Mish retuned it back to Kunal, she called her "Mahan Mishti".

And now Kuhu is worried about Kunal working all alone and MishBir enjoying their honeymoon instead of helping him.

Her thoughts are all over the place! 😕

She wasn't worried about Kunal drinking that spiked coffee, didn't stop him then, but now suddenly she is worried about Kunal's well being and him working hard smiley22

Yeah, Naanu did mention Abir is rich, but I guess now they will show him as poor to make Kuhu right about Abir and his wife being freeloaders! 

They also had Abir say that they will all do "aish" on Kunal's money. So this freeloader thing is going to go on for a while and money is going to become an issue between the brothers thanks to Kuhu smiley44

Banjara Abir may or may not be rich and it really doesn't matter! Mishti and him do not need money and status to be happy unlike some other people. They are happy with the simple things in life... their NGO, bicycles and honeymoon by the lakeside..

Though in the parallel universe, Abir's don't care attitude for money is considered his Mahaanta 

mystery question just like Meenu's hatred towards Mishti. 

Separate post have to made to make a list of al mysterious questions of YRHPK 😆

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NoraSM

@bold 

Kunal did it today, he didn't deny Kuhu's words about Mishbir eating and living a lavish lifestyle with his money.  

He said - We don't discuss who goes to office, who doesn't and who does what because they love each other. 

I am not saying there's any malice in his heart but he does feel it somewhere down there that Abir doesn't work

no Kunal doesn't think about it at all. He had mentioned in one of the early episodes too that they don't discuss work. So it doesn't matter to Kunal at all. 

To me, Kuhu is just insecure that Kunal will lose his share in the property cos of him not being Meenu's Biological son. That's it. She is thinking she is making sense but actually it is creating problems

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

no Kunal doesn't think about it at all. He had mentioned in one of the early episodes too that they don't discuss work. So it doesn't matter to Kunal at all. 

To me, Kuhu is just insecure that Kunal will lose his share in the property cos of him not being Meenu's Biological son. That's it. She is thinking she is making sense but actually it is creating problems

Kunal's thought process is very linear, he is not spiral like Mishbir and circular like Kuhu. 

When Kuhu says that Mishti made him accept Parul, he cut her off at point blank saying it was his decision. If he thinks Abir works, he would have said that Abir has his own company etc that's how he is, he said they don't talk about work because they love each other, meaning there's an imbalance of workload according to him and  he doesn't talk about it because he loves his brother but THERE IS something to talk about

Hope I was clear with my point 

Edited by NoraSM - 4 years ago
Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I too have no clue why Kuhu keeps insisting MishBir are freeloaders 

Yes, the company DaVansh was founded by Naanu. And then Meenu came to help him when he was not able to manage. Meenu has mentioned a few times by now how she has been running the business alone for so many years. And yes, Kunal could not have been helping her for more then maximum (even that's a stretch) 5 years after his degree from Harvard - in fact, it has been mentioned a few times that Meenu engaged Kunal full time in business once his GD with Shwet was broken - which was last to last Valentines if I remember correctly. So all this sudden claims of Kunal being the breadwinner for the house is Kuhu's latest invention against Mishti 😔

Technically, Parul, Kunal and Kuhu are freeloaders in the RV house! Meenu, for whatever selfish reasons, was gracious enough (🤣) to give shelter to Parul and Kunal, made Kunal capable of running a business, made him an owner of a company that he has been managing for a year and has now extended her graciousness to Kunal's wife Kuhu. And Kuhu has the nerve to call Meenu's asli son and his wife freeloaders - and that too twice and to their faces 🤪

Also asked Mishti to share the room when her room was not ready citing Kunal paid with his CC, so she had the right on the room! 😳

Waise, I am not sure what exactly Kuhu wants 🤔

When Mishti suggested after marriage for Kunal to take a break to spend time with Kuhu and that she will help, Kuhu thought Mish was after his business and was upset about it.

When Kunal gifted Mish Red Pears, she was jealous.

Then when Mish retuned it back to Kunal, she called her "Mahan Mishti".

And now Kuhu is worried about Kunal working all alone and MishBir enjoying their honeymoon instead of helping him.

Her thoughts are all over the place! 😕

She wasn't worried about Kunal drinking that spiked coffee, didn't stop him then, but now suddenly she is worried about Kunal's well being and him working hard smiley22

Yeah, Naanu did mention Abir is rich, but I guess now they will show him as poor to make Kuhu right about Abir and his wife being freeloaders! 

They also had Abir say that they will all do "aish" on Kunal's money. So this freeloader thing is going to go on for a while and money is going to become an issue between the brothers thanks to Kuhu smiley44

Banjara Abir may or may not be rich and it really doesn't matter! Mishti and him do not need money and status to be happy unlike some other people. They are happy with the simple things in life... their NGO, bicycles and honeymoon by the lakeside..

Though in the parallel universe, Abir's don't care attitude for money is considered his Mahaanta 

Slick.....🤣🤣🤣

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Exactly! It's primarily Abir's mom's money.

Toh woh 

khaye, 

piye, 

udaye, 

gareebo main baant de, 

maze lootaye, 

toilet main flush karde, 

paiso ka haar banake pehne, 

takiye ke neeche rakhke soye, 

Mishti ke liye paiso ka dress banavaye

how is it anyone's business except Meenu's?!

🤔

Waah waah....👏👏🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Tani16 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I think this whole freeloader thing is a huge foreshadowing for the next track to come. Because technically Parul and Kunal are freeloaders as they are not Rajvanshs by blood. Rajvansh family will support Abir more than Kunal over his claim and so will Meenu because she loves Abir more than Kunal. Abir obviously doesn't want money and family business to be an issue in the family especially between him and Kunal but Kuhu with her insecurities will bring it to light and try to oust them. Right now both jodis are parallel:

Mishti-the good/ideal daughter of Maheswari family but not their blood and only has BM and BP's support. Mishti is practical while Abir is idealistic and their conflicting processes in how to deal with family will strain their relationship but ultimately bind them closer too.

Kunal- the good/ideal son in terms of how he always does what he's told but only has Abir's and Parul's support (Meenu's support is conditional and will depend on her mood and strategies). I wish they would show more of Kunal's dilemma and conflict with himself being Parul's son because they always showed as Meenakshi's perfect son who was so proud of being her son and the scion of Rajvansh family only to find out he's not.

Abir-actual son and heir who doesn't want to be I guess. He is a pacifist and doesn't want fights in his family. Abir could care less about money and status BUT his family does particularly his mother and he will have to step up. I love that Abir loves Kunal but it's often at the detriment of others especially Mishti and himself. While Meenu is the main antagonist of his story, she is also the one who loves him more than Parul (who will always choose Kunal) and will fight for his status.

Abir also doesn't understand his family. I mean he wants everyone to be free and do whatever but Meenu is the head of the family for a reason: she saved the family business and controls the purse. Money is power and Meenakshi has been running the business capably all these years. You can't equate Parul to Meenakshi, because yeah Parul sacrificed her relationship with Kunal but Meenakshi gave him a mother's love, a whole family, a whole identity, future and business. Also aside from Abir and Naanu, people in that fam are fine with things-he needs to understand that.

Kuhu- she has the Maheshwari's support with Jasmeet and Varsha always on her side. Kuhu loves Mishti from the inside but she zero trust on her. She is also competitive with Mishti so she will always want to beat her at any cost. I have read posts about people justifying Kuhu or people supporting her because her intention is not always bad though she says and does a lot of bad things. While I agree intentions are important, even more important are actions and Kuhu's actions show that she's not a good person. She has physically hurt Mishti and emotionally hurts her a lot of time with toxic words. She hurt Abir with the pills and hurt Parul by not speaking up and refusing her gift. It's like when someone feels sorry or remorse, yeah a lot of people do feel that because they are not psychopaths like Kuhu isn't but she doesn't right her wrongs and this shows that she is a weak coward driven by selfishness. She doesn't take responsibility of her actions and is coddled by people like Abir and Jasmeet and her mom.

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

@justsmile

This is another ploy of Kuhu's to create one problem after another. What I have observed about her is she gets on these wild outbursts - because she hates Mishti stealing her limelight or whatever the flavour of the month is - and then starts chucking everything in including the kitchen sink. Sadly, often she does have some valid reason for getting upset - like any brother/sister will with one another - but in the last few months we saw this escalting to unreasonable behaviour to even violence and her whole valid point is buried under loads of rubbish.

She is driven by her insecurities but she needs to just stick to that rather than taking pot-shots or listening to that poisoned arrow aka Jaz. Her current insecurity is that Kunal is not the natural son of the RV, Parul is his mother and she, kuhu, is the daughter in law of the servant. So she thinks to start dividing up the family assets.

She is a very unhappy person, seriously needs some therapy. So in her mind just because Kunal works at Red Pear, it belongs to him and everyone else is a freeloader. She is in for a rude awakening soon and the biggest shock of her life...just get ready, fasten your seatbelt and say a little prayer...😉🤣

Oh and yeah, the money belongs to RV. So if we have to be correct the money belongs to Naanu, Meenu and Abir. But Kunal has worked had so he also deserves a slice. As their wives, MishKu are entitled to hubby's slice as well but Mishti as the true DIL of the Family can have a slice on her own. So sadly, it looks like Kuhu is the only freeloader there. I am sure she knows it as well...🤓😆

Edited by Dreamygal301 - 4 years ago
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tani16

I think this whole freeloader thing is a huge foreshadowing for the next track to come. Because technically Parul and Kunal are freeloaders as they are not Rajvanshs by blood. Rajvansh family will support Abir more than Kunal over his claim and so will Meenu because she loves Abir more than Kunal. Abir obviously doesn't want money and family business to be an issue in the family especially between him and Kunal but Kuhu with her insecurities will bring it to light and try to oust them. Right now both jodis are parallel:

Mishti-the good/ideal daughter of Maheswari family but not their blood and only has BM and BP's support. Mishti is practical while Abir is idealistic and their conflicting processes in how to deal with family will strain their relationship but ultimately bind them closer too.

Kunal- the good/ideal son in terms of how he always does what he's told but only has Abir's and Parul's support (Meenu's support is conditional and will depend on her mood and strategies). I wish they would show more of Kunal's dilemma and conflict with himself being Parul's son because they always showed as Meenakshi's perfect son who was so proud of being her son and the scion of Rajvansh family only to find out he's not.

Abir-actual son and heir who doesn't want to be I guess. He is a pacifist and doesn't want fights in his family. Abir could care less about money and status BUT his family does particularly his mother and he will have to step up. I love that Abir loves Kunal but it's often at the detriment of others especially Mishti and himself. While Meenu is the main antagonist of his story, she is also the one who loves him more than Parul (who will always choose Kunal) and will fight for his status.

Abir also doesn't understand his family. I mean he wants everyone to be free and do whatever but Meenu is the head of the family for a reason: she saved the family business and controls the purse. Money is power and Meenakshi has been running the business capably all these years. You can't equate Parul to Meenakshi, because yeah Parul sacrificed her relationship with Kunal but Meenakshi gave him a mother's love, a whole family, a whole identity, future and business. Also aside from Abir and Naanu, people in that fam are fine with things-he needs to understand that.

Kuhu- she has the Maheshwari's support with Jasmeet and Varsha always on her side. Kuhu loves Mishti from the inside but she zero trust on her. She is also competitive with Mishti so she will always want to beat her at any cost. I have read posts about people justifying Kuhu or people supporting her because her intention is not always bad though she says and does a lot of bad things. While I agree intentions are important, even more important are actions and Kuhu's actions show that she's not a good person. She has physically hurt Mishti and emotionally hurts her a lot of time with toxic words. She hurt Abir with the pills and hurt Parul by not speaking up and refusing her gift. It's like when someone feels sorry or remorse, yeah a lot of people do feel that because they are not psychopaths like Kuhu isn't but she doesn't right her wrongs and this shows that she is a weak coward driven by selfishness. She doesn't take responsibility of her actions and is coddled by people like Abir and Jasmeet and her mom.

You have said it beautifully.🤗

Yeah this is the start of the next plot...I have talked about some of it in my threads, do look them up if you are interested.

I feel excited but also sad for what is coming. It is long overdue, feel like we have been stuck in the same plot for a long time so a shift is needed. But it is going to hurt Abir, Mishti and Kunal the most. I am excited to see if Parul steps up...I think she will...she has been under Meenu's yoke for so long. Imagine what she will do with some encouragement the freedom to be Kunal's mother openly at long last?...

Through everything that will play out now, I want Misbir to remain solid.  Like you said, everything the family goes through is often at the cost of their love...Abir loves Kunal and I hope once more he does not have to decide between Mishkul otherwise the story will take a step backward. I had predicted they will work from opposite team but with the same aim in mind so I hope the writers still play out these given the hints sown beforehand...but of couse since it is fictional liberty is always taken....Kuhu definitely needs to start her black moment now.😔

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

@justsmile

This is another ploy of Kuhu's to create one problem after another. What I have observed about her is she gets on these wild outbursts - because she hates Mishti stealing her limelight or whatever the flavour of the month is - and then starts chucking everything in including the kitchen sink. Sadly, often she does have some valid reason for getting upset - like any brother/sister will with one another - but in the last few months we saw this escalting to unreasonable behaviour to even violence and her whole valid point is buried under loads of rubbish.

She is driven by her insecurities but she needs to just stick to that rather than taking pot-shots or listening to that poisoned arrow aka Jaz. Her current insecurity is that Kunal is not the natural son of the RV, Parul is his mother and she, kuhu, is the daughter in law of the servant. So she thinks to start dividing up the family assets.

She is a very unhappy person, seriously needs some therapy. So in her mind just because Kunal works at Red Pear, it belongs to him and everyone else is a freeloader. She is in for a rude awakening soon and the biggest shock of her life...just get ready, fasten your seatbelt and say a little prayer...😉🤣

we dicsussed this in ur post... and i said u... coming conflict between abinal is not that easy but kuhu can make it possible... and here comes the trailer of it...

as the show is on break and god knows how many days... we have to wait till the shoot resumes and today is last epi...

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

You have said it beautifully.🤗

Yeah this is the start of the next plot...I have talked about some of it in my threads, do look them up if you are interested.

I feel excited but also sad for what is coming. It is long overdue, feel like we have been stuck in the same plot for a long time so a shift is needed. But it is going to hurt Abir, Mishti and Kunal the most. I am excited to see if Parul steps up...I think she will...she has been under Meenu's yoke for so long. Imagine what she will do with some encouragement the freedom to be Kunal's mother openly at long last?...

Through everything that will play out now, I want Misbir to remain solid.  Like you said, everything the family goes through is often at the cost of their love...Abir loves Kunal and I hope once more he does not have to decide between Mishkul otherwise the story will take a step backward. I had predicted they will work from opposite team but with the same aim in mind so I hope the writers still play out these given the hints sown beforehand...but of couse since it is fictional liberty is always taken....Kuhu definitely needs to start her black moment now.😔

if abir chooses kunal over mishtia nd leaves her again then it will be worst... for me the better thing is mishbir moving out than abir choosing any one of them...