Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Just_Smile

he runs ngo , he is an app developer and in Champaner he is even running a school right..may be he is doing such small initiatives hence young entrepreneur of the year award

Wow he could get award for these things 🤗

Jo bhi ho, kuhu ki Ye freeloader waali theory meri samajh se bahar hai 

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NoraSM

The only pull for Kuhu towards Kunal was his shiny sports car. Rajvansh name and money is the only thing on her mind. This thought process that Mishti was eating Angoor and manaoing honeymoon with her husband when Kuhu's husband had to work to pay their bills shows her mentality not only towards Mishti but Abir too, she thinks Abir is not capable of paying bills and taking care of his wife 

She had problems when Mishti offered to work and give Kunal some free time to spend with Kuhu

She had problem when Mishti was taking whole responsibility of the company, she has problems when Mishti returned the company to Kunal. Now she has problems if Kunal has to work in his company

Kuhu is what she called Mishti today #Cheapo

Everyone has pointed out, Abir has enough for him and Mishti, his work is not his life, he knows how to make that balance between work and family. 

Oh yeah, what was that eating angoor bit! 😔

She thinks Kunal pays everyone's bills and so everyone has to dance to the malkin's tune 👎🏼

She was so rude and crass to Mishti and called her freeloader - twice.

Next minute, she is telling Jas how Mishti and her husband are going to chill with her husband's money!

Then to Kunal, she said she only meant it for Mishti, didn't say anything to Abir bro 

Still Bro felt guilty for subtly reminding Kuhu what she did with Mishti! Such a gentleman!

While Kuhu has not said sorry to Abir even once! Instead she has the audacity to badmouth Mishti with #EgoQueen to Abir and say sorry on Mishti's behalf 👎🏼

Abir needs to stop enabling Kuhu!

Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Okay keeping aside what abir earns from ngo..if we go by statistics..it's meenu who worked all life like more than 25 years and Kunal for approximately 5 years..so whatever property earned is 90% meenu's hardwork and may be remaining 10% is Kunal's.

So abir is meenu's son (not that kunal's isnt her son)and if he is really enjoying his honeymoon as a free loader ,it's his mom's hard earned money why name it as kunal's🤪if  parul never came into meenu's life,the whole property belongs to meenu and her son abir right?😆

SheThought thumbnail

@nora and @pali

I agree about kuhu and her unclear thought process.didnt she say to meenu that it's their hard earned company and they have rights.so what if Kunal have to leave resort to sign papers🤔i think it's just that bcz of meenu and her papers they couldn't do IT🤣and mishti is any time present to be blamed ..so in short if she couldn't enjoy IT why mishti enjoy it🤣its all about incomplete IT ka frustration I guess🤣

And about showing abir poor ,I thought exact opposite to happen when they showed meenu hell bent on organizing bhuj summer festival despite Kunal rejected the offer.I thought her summer festival plan will backfire and they will have loses and may be abir ameer Rajvansh might come to rescue🤪

May be in may end or June starting we get episodes so writers can change the track so we clearly can't guess what they will show.but mishti's dialogue about rift between brothers will definitely happen..😛

Chalo, let's give her the benefit of the doubt that it was the frustration of adhoora IT 😆

Image result for i smell jealousy gif

That's an interesting thought!

Kuhu's insecurities will sky rocket and then justified if that ever happens 😆

Waise Mishti ke liye jeena mushkil ho jayega agar aisa huva toh...

Yeah, Mishti's prophecy is definitely going to come true. Kuhu is going to create rift between the brothers, and it will be due to money/property.

But I think somewhere down the line, Kunal too is going to mention about money being his to Abir and then MishBir might leave the house... let's see.

Hope the writers use the time wisely to think clearly and come up with some good tracks.

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@nora and @pali

I agree about kuhu and her unclear thought process.didnt she say to meenu that it's their hard earned company and they have rights.so what if Kunal have to leave resort to sign papers🤔i think it's just that bcz of meenu and her papers they couldn't do IT🤣and mishti is any time present to be blamed ..so in short if she couldn't enjoy IT why mishti enjoy it🤣its all about incomplete IT ka frustration I guess🤣

And about showing abir poor ,I thought exact opposite to happen when they showed meenu hell bent on organizing bhuj summer festival despite Kunal rejected the offer.I thought her summer festival plan will backfire and they will have loses and may be abir ameer Rajvansh might come to rescue🤪

May be in may end or June starting we get episodes so writers can change the track so we clearly can't guess what they will show.but mishti's dialogue about rift between brothers will definitely happen..😛

Bold - really 

Italic - True 😒

SheThought thumbnail

Okay keeping aside what abir earns from ngo..if we go by statistics..it's meenu who worked all life like more than 25 years and Kunal for approximately 5 years..so whatever property earned is 90% meenu's hardwork and may be remaining 10% is Kunal's.

So abir is meenu's son (not that kunal's isnt her son)and if he is really enjoying his honeymoon as a free loader ,it's his mom's hard earned money why name it as kunal's🤪if  parul never came into meenu's life,the whole property belongs to meenu and her son abir right?😆

Exactly! It's primarily Abir's mom's money.

Toh woh 

khaye, 

piye, 

udaye, 

gareebo main baant de, 

maze lootaye, 

toilet main flush karde, 

paiso ka haar banake pehne, 

takiye ke neeche rakhke soye, 

Mishti ke liye paiso ka dress banavaye

how is it anyone's business except Meenu's?!

🤔

Lee_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

The only pull for Kuhu towards Kunal was his shiny sports car. Rajvansh name and money is the only thing on her mind. This thought process that Mishti was eating Angoor and manaoing honeymoon with her husband when Kuhu's husband had to work to pay their bills shows her mentality not only towards Mishti but Abir too, she thinks Abir is not capable of paying bills and taking care of his wife 

She had problems when Mishti offered to work and give Kunal some free time to spend with Kuhu

She had problem when Mishti was taking whole responsibility of the company, she has problems when Mishti returned the company to Kunal. Now she has problems if Kunal has to work in his company

Kuhu is what she called Mishti today #Cheapo

Everyone has pointed out, Abir has enough for him and Mishti, his work is not his life, he knows how to make that balance between work and family. 

👏bang on

Just_Smile thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Exactly! It's primarily Abir's mom's money.

Toh woh 

khaye, 

piye, 

udaye, 

gareebo main baant de, 

maze lootaye, 

toilet main flush karde, 

paiso ka haar banake pehne, 

takiye ke neeche rakhke soye, 

Mishti ke liye paiso ka dress banavaye

how is it anyone's business except Meenu's?!

🤔

paiso ka dress for mishti🤣🤣yaar I love reading ur posts , straight to the point with comic touch🤣🤣

Lee_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Chalo, let's give her the benefit of the doubt that it was the frustration of adhoora IT 😆

Image result for i smell jealousy gif

That's an interesting thought!

Kuhu's insecurities will sky rocket and then justified if that ever happens 😆

Waise Mishti ke liye jeena mushkil ho jayega agar aisa huva toh...

Yeah, Mishti's prophecy is definitely going to come true. Kuhu is going to create rift between the brothers, and it will be due to money/property.

But I think somewhere down the line, Kunal too is going to mention about money being his to Abir and then MishBir might leave the house... let's see.

Hope the writers use the time wisely to think clearly and come up with some good tracks.

Exactly but the blame as always will come on Mishti that she created rift between the brothers.Abir will may be then realise how wrong he was in letting go ,all of kuhus kaands as her bachpana

Just_Smile thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lee_14

Exactly but the blame as always will come on Mishti that she created rift between the brothers.Abir will may be then realise how wrong he was in letting go ,all of kuhus kaands as her bachpana

ofcourse blame will come on mishti but rift between brothers and abir leaving the house should be the next high point in the show.and may be after that track mishti's home breaker tag will get a closure with mishti being a brigde between brothers and kuhu and her insecurities also getting a closure  and helping mishti in unting brothers .

Orelse there's no use in continuing sister's rift and stupid meenu's plans..