Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Appu1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Yeh to wohi baat ho gayee ki for example ambani ki company ke employee ki biwi yeh bole ki ambani family mere pati ke hardwork ka phal khate hai.. freeloaders kahin ke

I so want meenu to show aukad to kuhu and kunal( sorry about kunal )

Edited by Appu1981 - 4 years ago
Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Appu1981

Yeh to wohi baat ho gayee ki for example ambani ki company ke employee ki biwi yeh bole ki ambani family mere pati ke hardwork ka phal khate hai.. freeloaders kahin ke

I so want meenu to show aukad to kuhu and kunal( sorry about kunal )

what is Kunal's fault in all this .from episode one he is shown to be workaholic.. ofcourse he is working hard day and night  but my point is even Meenakshi is working .. so saying it's all Kunal's hard work is absolutely wrong on kuhu....and abir is not like completely jobless ..he is doing what he is interested in it.. running an ngo so this freeloaders thing is so stupid 😵

Kuhu should realise what nonsense she speaks sometimes ..even she is working from past 1.5 months acc to shows timeline and it was abir mainly and whole family who helped in her first event 🤔not her jasmeet chachi🤢so talking like this about abir and his wife is totally wrong 👎🏼 if not  mishti atleast respect abir

Edited by Just_Smile - 4 years ago
Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Double post

Edited by Just_Smile - 4 years ago
ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Just_Smile

what is Kunal's fault in all this .from episode one he is shown to be workaholic.. ofcourse he is working hard day and night  but my point is even Meenakshi is working .. so saying it's all Kunal's hard work is absolutely wrong on kuhu....and abir is not like completely jobless ..he is doing what he is interested in it.. running an ngo so this freeloaders thing is so stupid 😵

Kuhu should realise what nonsense she speaks sometimes ..even she is working from past 1.5 months acc to shows timeline and it was abir mainly and whole family who helped in her first event 🤔not her jasmeet chachi🤢so talking like this about abir and his wife is totally wrong 👎🏼 if not  mishti atleast respect abir

kuhu's respect for abir only comes when abir is infront of her...

kuhu bad mouth abir in baba's case to kunal in kuku room...may be a week back...

NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SheThought

Chalo, let's give her the benefit of the doubt that it was the frustration of adhoora IT 😆

Image result for i smell jealousy gif

That's an interesting thought!

Kuhu's insecurities will sky rocket and then justified if that ever happens 😆

Waise Mishti ke liye jeena mushkil ho jayega agar aisa huva toh...

Yeah, Mishti's prophecy is definitely going to come true. Kuhu is going to create rift between the brothers, and it will be due to money/property.

But I think somewhere down the line, Kunal too is going to mention about money being his to Abir and then MishBir might leave the house... let's see.

Hope the writers use the time wisely to think clearly and come up with some good tracks.

@bold 

Kunal did it today, he didn't deny Kuhu's words about Mishbir eating and living a lavish lifestyle with his money.  

He said - We don't discuss who goes to office, who doesn't and who does what because they love each other. 

I am not saying there's any malice in his heart but he does feel it somewhere down there that Abir doesn't work

Lee_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Exactly! It's primarily Abir's mom's money.

Toh woh 

khaye, 

piye, 

udaye, 

gareebo main baant de, 

maze lootaye, 

toilet main flush karde, 

paiso ka haar banake pehne, 

takiye ke neeche rakhke soye, 

Mishti ke liye paiso ka dress banavaye

how is it anyone's business except Meenu's?!

🤔

😆😆yeah correct

Appu1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Isn’t meenu right when she said that Parul and kunal might show their true colors to abir and Atul.. coz if kuhu thinks like this that day is not far when kunal starts thinking like this.. 

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Isn’t meenu right when she said that Parul and kunal might show their true colors to abir and Atul.. coz if kuhu thinks like this that day is not far when kunal starts thinking like this.. 

I don't think kunal will think about it, but in frustration he could say something like this to Abir and then Abir will leave the house with mishti and kunal will badly regret, as we got symbols today that kuhu can create rift between kunal and abir, she could actually  instigate kunal's insecurity of not being Rajvansh. 

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yes Meenu is absolutely right..and I liked Nidhi mami dialogue too Kunal, Parul and Kuhu are free loaders in RVJ parivar.

Whatever Kunal is today Its becoz of Meenu

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Exactly! It's primarily Abir's mom's money.

Toh woh 

khaye, 

piye, 

udaye, 

gareebo main baant de, 

maze lootaye, 

toilet main flush karde, 

paiso ka haar banake pehne, 

takiye ke neeche rakhke soye, 

Mishti ke liye paiso ka dress banavaye

how is it anyone's business except Meenu's?!

🤔

Wow Pali.👏.Excellent and at the same time is🤣