Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

A fantastic update . kushi is making most of the opportunity and experiencing  and viewing life outside  Ratnagiri for the first time. She got an opportunity to experience many things for the  first time like clicking pictures learning a new words like selfie which she never knew existed  so also got  to see her own face in a shop’s mirror without a veil for the first time itself speaks volumes of the life she has been and is living. 

Kushi has many wishes and she longs for many things which is out of her reach or rather forbidden for her like she longs to live a carefree life without restrictions so also live in a close knit family.But kushi knows her limitations when she goes back to Ratnagiri she has to follow all the age old customs and rituals

Waiting to see how the city bred  doctor babu tries to change her life

Vandie thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice update

New life seen by Khushi.. Wondering what is the surprise of Arnav.. Who might be the tall guy Lavanya is talking about??

Waiting for more

Love

Vandie

pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Khushi is feeling so liberated for a day.. sad.. that she is living in so many shackles.. a photo of her she wants to be deleted before she returns of her home.. loved the update.. Thanks for pm πŸ˜Š

pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Arshi67

Rose, a dear friend of mine made this banner when I told her about the Khushi in your story :) 

Beautiful...

pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Khushi is leading this new life for only a couple of days..

Udhaar ki zindagi..

It made me so sad..

She is just a normal girl who wants a closely knit unit for her.. her man,hher home,her kids..

Is it too much to ask for ?!

La wanna look taller ..hmmm

Should I expect a new entry quite soon !!!

I m looking forward to Arnav's surprise πŸ˜Š

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Archu61 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

How deep rooted is the superstition belief. And lack of education and downtrodding of women and the girl child still exists  , a child who becomes a widow isconsidered a bad omen. So sad, glad that they pushed her to enter the temple. .  

SirenMitra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Every time when Khushi remembered her past, I cried for that little girl.. And any kids could forget every pain if their mothers hug them... with Khushi, she slapped her.. Honestly my thoughts are the same, Is she really her mother?

Khushi is living in a dream and very soon, she will wake up.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Good to see Arnav and Lavanya had Khushi participate. Back at home she would not get that chance. I would like to see Khushi get some more education, find a decent job. Make a new life for herself.

Edited by coderlady - 3 years ago
CHERUKURI9 thumbnail

Awesome update. Finally khushi got to visit the temple and participate in shivratri celebrations.