Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arshi FF: Shades Of Love 💕 Last Part pg 78 - Page 23

Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Khushi experiencing different aspect of life but still aware of her reality once she goes back. Loved the Khushi pov and her longings and thoughts. Thank you for the pm.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kayarose thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Amazing update. You made khushi to taste freedom but now how will she survive in that cage back at her home. Khushi started to feel emotions which is not good for her health but I think arnav will provide her such type of freedom often even in ratanagiri and will fall for her very hard in the process and will eventually liberate khushi from this forced imposed exile. 

Savera84 thumbnail

The peek in to the life a child widow is making me shudder.   How must they be feeling?  Confined to hiding be it the face or place they live, away from normal pleasures of life without ever tasting them.  No matter how forward our thinking became, these customs are still maintained in some parts of the country.

It is sad.  Once understood, Arnav is trying his best to bring some normalcy in her life.  Will he continue after returning to his home?

Can't wait to find the surprise, which Arnav believes will certainly entertain the girls.

Cheers....

shiv456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Oh wonder why widows still treated like this poor thing awesome update 

Arshi67 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: stranger2rose

Perfect sher Ruchi πŸ‘ thanks for sharing. 

The society has clipped her wings and now when she is set free in the sky, she’s finding it difficult to fly. 

Rose, a dear friend of mine made this banner when I told her about the Khushi in your story :) 

Arshi67 thumbnail

Such a moving chapter. New realisations, yet tethered with the reality that awaits. I hope Arnav's words were a promise that he makes good in the future. 

SirenMitra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Painful to watch Khushi wishing for living normal life.. She knew this is temporary so she enjoyed it.. 

What will Arnav do to her?

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Khushi got a free pass for a couple of days to really live life. After this, she will find her old life hard to get used to. She needs a permanent solution.

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: Arshi67

Rose, a dear friend of mine made this banner when I told her about the Khushi in your story :) 

This is just perfect! Thanks a lot dear. 
now I don’t know how to insert images in this new format of IF. 
please Ruchi, guide me step by step in detail. 

Arshi67 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: stranger2rose

This is just perfect! Thanks a lot dear. 
now I don’t know how to insert images in this new format of IF. 
please Ruchi, guide me step by step in detail. 

You're welcome, Rose. I have PM'd you with the details :)