Arshi FF: Shades Of Love 💕 updatedPg52dt.5.8.20(Page 26)

Posted: 2 months ago

Poor khushi

Loved the chapter. Arnav trying to make life fun for Khushi using reverse psychology. Thank you for the pm. 

Wonderful story, i was in lockdown in India and not in the mood of starting to read a new story. Now i back home and started to read it .. Just want to know is this situation about child widows still prevaling in India. its certainly not happening in Punjab as i am from there. If someone young become widow they always get married again.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Awesome update

And reality rings! 

Khushi's ruminations have been interesting and thought provoking to read. More than any romantic angle, I see Arnav here as a catalyst for change. 

There is a lovely sher I had read which speaks for your Khushi here, 

" Nikal laaya hoon ek pinjrey se ek parinda

Ab us parindey ke dil se pinjra nikalna hai"

-Umair najmi

Loved the chapter. Khushi experiences different aspect of life. Sincere Arnav apologises to Khushi and wants fresh beginning with friendship. Ammaji had to disturb at an important moment. What will Khushi decide? Eager for the next part. Thank you for the pm.

Khushi is leading a very difficult life n it still exists in rural areas I don’t know what a girl’s mistake when her husband dies why she should be blamed n I really hope Arnav takes a stand n change all these orthodox beliefs in his village.

Sanaya Irani Barun Sobti Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon