Arshi TS:I Don't Understand Anything..

barunsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Arshi SS:I Don't Understand Anything..
Part 1

I watched the water that shone in the moonlight as my feet dangled in the water,eating my favourite sweet-Jalebi!! ..still sitting there I went through the journey of my life..

I grew up with my aunty&uncle after my parents died

Had to move away from hometown due to humiliation which was due to that fashion show that I apparently ruined

Arrived in Dehli to meet my worst nightmare

I worked for an arrogant,ruthless,cold hearted man known as Laad Governor

I started to train that LG's girlfriend to be a traditional girl and then ended up falling in love with that LG

I was accused of ruining that LG's sister's life and marriage and was forced to get married to him for 6 months

Was treated like dirt during the 6 months

Then he got kidnapped by that Snake who caused all the problems in my life

I saved that LG and then got accused again

We got married again as our life came back to normal and that snake is out of our lives forever

Now we have entered the second year of our marriage...

And now sitting here at out poolside smiling to myself

I sensed him..I turned my head to see him leaning on the poolside door with his arms crossed against his chest smiling at me..I smiled back thinking of the NEWS..and tried to get up but slipped on the water and hit my head very hard and the last thing I heard was 

'KHUSHI!!!!!!'

I saw her sitting there enjoying herself and she got up but slipped and I was late this time..I didn't catch her..I ran towards her lifted her head on my lap and tapped her cheeks to bring her back..I lifted my hand that was under her head and saw my favourite colour that I like on her but in a form I hate the most-BLOOD...KHUSHI'S BLOOD!!

I carried her and rushed to my car and then rushed to the hospital,calling our family doctor

I entered the hospital to see our family doctor waiting with the stretcher,I then placed her on it and walked with the stretcher until she disappeared into the Operation Theatre and her cold hand as it left his warm hand almost like when he was at the airport and broke their hands and then was kidnapped but it wouldn't have happened if he listened to her and stayed

After almost 2 hours I saw the doctor coming out..I rushed towards him and bombarded him with questions

Doctor:"I'm sorry to say that since Mrs.Raizada hit her head very hard,it has hurt her skull-not so serious though- but she has suffered from memory loss..she did go hysteric so we have given her a sedative to calm her nerves ,she will gain consciousness in about an hour,but not to worry with love and care she will regain her memory and will be fine as soon as possible and remember no stress on her brain otherwise she could have a tumour"

Arnav:"C-can I s-see herr?"

Doctor:"Yes but let us shift her to a normal ward"

Arnav:"Sure"

Khushi was shifted to a normal ward

Arnav walked in and saw what he didn't like

A quiet Khushi

A pale Khushi

A Khushi connected to machines via needles

A Khushi lying still..

A Khushi who didn't have that heart warming smile on her face

I just don't like it..I sat on the chair next to her bed and held her cold hand in mine and waited for her to wake up..I eventually fell asleep with my head on the bed next to her

After 1 hour

My head felt heavy,but why? I opened my eyes to see everything in white

"Did that LG again change the colour of our room?"

I looked around again then realised that I'm in the hospital..I replayed all the happenings 

I felt movement around me I woke up and saw that Khushi got her senses back

"Khushi?"

I saw him,there he is 

"Arnav"

I caressed her hair and asked her how she is feeling 

"I'm fine but what happened?"

Arnav explained to her what happened and then realised that he didn't tell the family anything

"Khushi I will just tell the Doctor that you have gained your consciousness,Okay?" Put the fringe that was blocking his view of her face

"Okay" nodded

I closed the door to see her looking around the hospital ward ..I phoned the family and told them what happened and they were arriving in a few minutes and informed the Doctor about Khushi

I went inside and sat next to her 

"The Doctor will come just now"

I nodded and proceeded to ask Arnav something but a group of people walked in throwing questions at me with tears in their eyes..I looked at them strangely

"A-r Arn-av who are these people?" Clutching Arnav's arm tighter and tried to hide herself in his body

"Khushi these people are our familyl"

"Family?"

"Yes"

"Then how come I don't remember them"

"Khushi" softly

"Hmm"

"Remember I told you that your suffered from memory loss but can soon get your memory back"

"Yes"

"So they are your family..lemme introduce you to them"

Hesitant "Okay"

Pointing to Nani "This is my Nani and so is she yours"

Pointing to Anjali "This is my Di,Anjali, and your Nanand"

Pointing to Aman "This Aman,My manager and Di's husband"

Like that Arnav introduced the family to Khushi and she greeted them as if she has met them for first time the most affected person was Payal as she and Khushi grew up together..

End of Part 1<3!*

Should I continue? Or not? 

The first attempt to write a SS was a total flop but I'm trying my best with the SS's..

Please like and comment??

INDEX

PART 2-PAGE 2
PART 3-LAST PAGE 3
Arshi2117/Shristhim 
Edited by arshi2117 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akorshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice prologue...
khushi lost her memory...
she only knows arnav...
continue...
Downhill thumbnail
simply superb
loved it;
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
nice start
khushi has lost her memory. 
What was the NEWS khushi was going to share with arnav
continue and update next chapter soon
barunsgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Javeria3991

nice start

khushi has lost her memory. 
What was the NEWS khushi was going to share with arnav
continue and update next chapter soon

You just have to wait to find out😛
atheenz95 thumbnail
Really loved it! ! You should continue...   😊
arhi_crazy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Interesting start.

khushi forgot everyone but arnav.

is she pregnant???

continue soon.

barunsgirl thumbnail
Part 2
Payal was crying profusely as Khushi didn't remember her and Akash tried his best to handle her but she didn't stop

Khushi:Arnav! Di's wedding was supposed to happen right?

Anjali got shocked and so did Arnav

Arnav:You remember that?

Khushi:Yes I remember when we were talking the other day to Di to know whether she is happy or not but it looks like she isn't ..look at how much she is crying

Anjali smiled and wiped her tears

Khushi:Aman is a very nice person and very trustworthy...and a person who can cope with all the anger that Arnav has stored within him *chuckles*

Arnav smiled

Arnav:Khushi Do you remember anything else?

Khushi:No..I only remember both of us and Di..was there something that I should have remembered..something important

Arnav sighed:No..nothing like that..but don't worry *touching her neck while caressing her cheek with his thumb*

Nani:Hmm..we should all go and let Khushi bitiya rest..

The whole family left sad knowing that Khushi hardly remembers them and the moments spent but did get introduced to her 

Next Day..

Nani arrived at the hospital to see Arnav and Khushi sleeping on the bed together ..

Nani,by using her both hands,brushed her hands on Arshi's face making a circle around it and broke her knuckles on her head to ward off evil eyes 

Arnav sensed someone touching him and opened his eyes to see Nani there

Arnav sleepy voice:Nani

Nani:Haan Chote I brought some food for you and Khushi bitiya

Arnav:But Nani its so early..

Nani:Its 11 o' clock Chote

Arnav:What?? 

Nani:Yes..I guess you're just tired from last night

Arnav:I guess so

Nani:Chote are you fine? *cupping his cheek*

Arnav:Yeah Nani I'm fine..Its j-just that..its..nothing

Nani:Chote..I'm your Nani..your mouth says something but your eyes speak volumes

Nani:Come here! 

Nani made Arnav sit down next to her on the sofa present in Khushi's ward 

Nani:Tell me what happened?

Arnav moved himself to the floor and rested his head on Nani's lap while she caressed his head

Arnav:Nani I feel that I caused Khushi's fall

Nani smacked his shoulder lightly:Datt! Stupid..don't blame yourself

Arnav:How can I not Nani? Everytime Khushi got hurt it was because of me every single time...if I didn't come into the room knowing that she is at the pool..then she wouldn't have slipped while trying to come to me in her excitement after not seeing me for the whole day

Nani:Chote..don't blame yourself..it wasn't your fault and how can you say that you caused it..everytime you were there to save Khushi bitiya

Arnav:But Nani not this time..I didn't notice the spilled water on the floor otherwise I would've saved her but I didn't and now she is here in the hospital suffering from memory loss..hardly remembering anything except for me and our moments

Nani:No Chote..atleast she remembers you,you should be grateful..

Arnav:I am Nani but Nani,every pain Khushi endured was because of me..almost our whole journey together has been filled with pain,tears and hatred for each other..

The Doctor entered and lowered his eyes:Oh sorry I just came to check on Mrs.Raizada

Arnav:No its fine Doctor..you can check her

The Doctor checked Khushi:Urhmm..Mr.Raizada has Mrs.Raizada been feeling dizzy lately or vomiting a lot..maybe being moody 

Arnav:Yes ..a couple of days back she fainted and sometimes she vomits although she doesn't have any food poisoning why is there a problem..?

Nani smiled with tears brimming in her eyes and Arnav looked at her with a big question mark on his face but her smiled didn't last long

Doctor:I'm afraid to say that..with the impact of the fall Mrs.Raizada had a miscarriage but you brought her just in time to the hospital as she started to bleed when we were in the OT 

Now that fell like a bomb on Arnav's world:My.Khushi.was.p-pr..pregna-nt.. !!

End of Part 2<3!*

So how was it should I continue?

I forgot to mention this story has only 3 parts and I just realised I made a mistake and I can't change it..I forgot to put it as a Three Shot..dammit! But when I get a chance I will change it..
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
she did lose the baby
this is what she was so happy about
but she doesnt remember at this moment
damn this is bad
when she remembers she will be heart broken
so she remembers him
but not others
wow i thought she should have forgotten him
Leprechaun thumbnail