SidNaaz Unlimited CC 11 |So much love between both❤️-VG[Invites Only] - Page 120

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
Helooohybye thumbnail

Honestly he said that to a reporter .. I am not bothered ... thank u 😆...

Potential love will always grab eye balls .. specially something they have seen for 4.5 months that too not scripted and such a story ... if people that is us sidnaaz fans want a happy ending and are invested in them .. I dont see anything wrong maybe sid never experienced it before ... but its normal for a any couple being shipped . The solos are the actual ones who have made it dirty .. sidnaaz fandom already living low now a days thanks to bashing from both the side .. finding happiness in small things  taking hints from anywhere possible and rejoicing with them while two other couple shipped are giving day full of content .. and if people expect sidnaaz fans to not expect anything that's complete bs  . .

Which fandom gets happy with seeing guys pr team with the girl's stylist ?? 😔...

He is private .. no one is invading it .. people are interested in something they saw and experienced for months . ..

And again shippers are any day better than solos .....

Till the time things are official or clear people will be curious and I am sure sid knows this ... just I think msk is making things complicated...

But no where the intentions of sidnaaz fandom is wrong ... solos were never interested in his feelings ... the shippers invested in feelings and caught up with it ... if one expects them to snap out of it .. that's not possible neither for me nor for anyone here ... one news and we all will be interested  .. which is common and no where wrong .😊

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

@all who think this craze is embarrassing sid

Tum sb off ho🤣, he definitely got uncomfortable with that revelation of date thingy as that is like really private thing for anyone, but embarrassed? ??? Sb off ho😆

Exactly.. Finally I agree with Catcher on something😆

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rabzonedge

hey..can you tell me about chaabhi wala task? i cant recall it...give me some hints plz..thanks 

What a t that task.. U want to know why he did all that thing of saving paras. I think we have had around 300 pages of discussion around those episodes 😆. 

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Anyways, itna mat socho.. Sid is not a kid.. He is a public figure who has been in this industry since long.. He knows what to do and how to.. 

If he truly was embarrassed, the first thing he would have done was stop his family friend, Fifa Aunty😆 

nope VG, as Fifa is a newspaper I mean newsmaker but VG said a lot of stuffs 😄

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

New cc open ..move all with your boriya bistar 😆

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5157226

Kepner thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

We are getting a bedroom scene hai garmi💥💥

Razia

@ZafarKiDuniya twitter id