SidNaaz Unlimited CC 11 |So much love between both❤️-VG[Invites Only] - Page 118

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Let me give you guys an example.. you guys saw fans asking every other person on earth about this music video? Why? Because they did not get an official confirmation and were thus being ridiculed by solos

Now if there was an official news about the two working together, would they have had to look at other sources for this confirmation? Nope

Thats what I mean.. When you become extra secretive about stuff, people get more curious.. Give them a bit of fodder and they will have something to focus on

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

In fact post bb ,all his projects r with sana only ..from making an appearance in msk to kurkure challenge to this music video 😆..He is obviously enjoying the popularity and hype sidnaaz is getting but he wants the work to speak than gossip till msk is on air ..

Edited by jyoti06 - 4 years ago
Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Reading abt all this. I really think sidnaaz fandom needs to take a chill pill. If its embarrassing sid and it's true, I no longer support it.

I will give this to solo sidhearts. Apart from few losers who r abusing sana , rest r not troubling sid or complaining . They r patiently waiting for sid next project and respecting his privacy. 

Sidnaaz fans need to do that too . 

We will all get sidnaaz content. And we have enough evidences that they r together  

But if thsi excessive scrutiny forces sid to go more private, it's our loss at the end 

solos are waiting at his gym or at gate everyday and why will solos be interested about his personal life? Obviously the couple fans will be more curious about their personal equations and here Sid only told to wait for sometime which is due to MSK, once Sana is out and these two are working together, how can he avoid talking about it? And Sana saying so much on national tv, Sid cannot avoid it post the show and he will have to clear it in media for sure, not just for fans, more importantly for Sana’s respect 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

And I think he has kind of made it official on his comeback post.  

That's his way of saying to all that sana meri bandi hai. Rest all buzz off. No tags nothing . Jsut wrote My first post and picture was with sana . Varna ideally he cld have posted comeback post a solo one holding the bb trophy. That wld be most ideal. 

And many sensible solos also understood that day and stopped the wars. Except losers like herd hush and their followers . 

That is why sana was so extra careful in msk..She maintained a solid distance with guys for a reason. Cos she knew sid wld never like it. 

If it was really one sided , she wld have atleast tried or been a little bit more easy on the guys. 

Thats the thing though, doesn't it? 

Sid's approach would have worked if MSK was not in picture and Sana would not have been proclaiming her love at the drop of hat in the show

With the show on air, Sana being portrayed as a one-sided lover and Sid going on with friends tag, of course people will look for confirmation at every available opportunity.. 

Kind of official will not work in this case

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

solos are waiting at his gym or at gate everyday and why will solos be interested about his personal life? Obviously the couple fans will be more curious about their personal equations and here Sid only told to wait for sometime which is due to MSK, once Sana is out and these two are working together, how can he avoid talking about it? And Sana saying so much on national tv, Sid cannot avoid it post the show and he will have to clear it in media for sure, not just for fans, more importantly for Sana’s respect 

See even their building gatekeeper knows sana comes regularly to sid ka house on weekends 😆..He cannot hide after a certain point..

Ashhima3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

In fact post bb ,all his projects r with sana only ..from making an appearance in msk to this music video 😆..He is obviously enjoying the popularity and hype sidnaaz is getting but he wants the work to speak than gossip till msk is on air ..

yes 

His first appearance was on stage for Sana on MSK

His first stage performance with Sana on mirchi 

His first IG post and twitter with Sana 

His first project after BB is Sana 

He could have done something else too if he wanted too! He knows it’s very special and he loves it and hence all first dedicated to her 

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

And I think he has kind of made it official on his comeback post.  

That's his way of saying to all that sana meri bandi hai. Rest all buzz off. No tags nothing . Jsut wrote My first post and picture was with sana . Varna ideally he cld have posted comeback post a solo one holding the bb trophy. That wld be most ideal. 

And many sensible solos also understood that day and stopped the wars. Except losers like herd hush and their followers . 

That is why sana was so extra careful in msk..She maintained a solid distance with guys for a reason. Cos she knew sid wld never like it. 

If it was really one sided , she wld have atleast tried or been a little bit more easy on the guys. 

hey..can you tell me about chaabhi wala task? i cant recall it...give me some hints plz..thanks 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

He is loving the attention the couple is getting, only concern is MSK as he cannot say friends anymore and so many things have happened post Delhi trip too 

Yup.. MSK is the problem

Anyways, Sid has not given a reason to fans to worry about his reaction.. What he says to a reporter should not be our concern unless of course it is an IV😆

Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

https://twitter.com/ohudeadppl/status/1238839342099042307?s=21

Solos still doesn’t want to believe 🤣🤣 in frustration from yesterday they are shipping sid with all bb contestants Himanshi Madhurima etc except Koena 🤣and now brought sonam ahuja rumor in music video 🤣

Ashhima3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

See even their building gatekeeper knows sana comes regularly to sid ka house on weekends 😆..He cannot hide after a certain point..

he might say he doesn’t watch MSk, but on IG page he follows colors page and he will be watching the promos

And whatever Abu and VG has told its only with Sid’s consent and this is also because somewhere he doesn’t want Sana to get that one sided tag if not last Monday Sana wouldn’t have made thr statement that he too feels but won’t say it!  He will be more vocal once the show ends 

If he wanted to hide, then he wouldn’t get Sana home all weekends!