SidNaaz Unlimited CC 11 |So much love between both❤️-VG[Invites Only] - Page 119

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Reading abt all this. I really think sidnaaz fandom needs to take a chill pill. If its embarrassing sid and it's true, I no longer support it.

I will give this to solo sidhearts. Apart from few losers who r abusing sana , rest r not troubling sid or complaining . They r patiently waiting for sid next project and respecting his privacy. 

Sidnaaz fans need to do that too . 

We will all get sidnaaz content. And we have enough evidences that they r together  

But if thsi excessive scrutiny forces sid to go more private, it's our loss at the end 

Exactly... Even media should stop asking them about their relationship. The questions about zorawar gill and Mediterranean food were embarassing. 

And fans on twitter especially need to get back to normal. Just enjoy whatever pics or news we get. Don't harass people close to sidnaaz to give news regarding them.

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

From swimming pool to what looks like a bedroom? The leaks raise my expectation for the song for sure😆

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Let me give you guys an example.. you guys saw fans asking every other person on earth about this music video? Why? Because they did not get an official confirmation and were thus being ridiculed by solos

Now if there was an official news about the two working together, would they have had to look at other sources for this confirmation? Nope

Thats what I mean.. When you become extra secretive about stuff, people get more curious.. Give them a bit of fodder and they will have something to focus on

Mayb thats exactly what they want 😈..see its business and its always fun to create hype and curiosity before dropping the bomb ..without saying anything only lots can b said and it gives lots of hype to the couple ..

Thats how bollywood couples work these days ..

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BornHyper

he also talked to shehnaaz about it... infact advised her to not take any drastic step ever in her life and also said that she can call him anytime she needs him... 

And that is another reason why sid will be very protective and caring now. He knows and realised sana self harm behaviour. And he wont take any risk..I think sana having a bdown on msk sets and sid coming there to cheer her up is very well true.  From that talk i realised that sid fears losing sana very much.  It's a nightmare for him to just have a thought abt it.

See ones core personality doesnt change overnight. Even in sana live sessions ,she was hitting herself sometimes  though in a fun way. 

She needs proper care and protection which only sid can give.

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

I don’t like mahi, but I think she spoke about Sid and Sana marriage at very early stage of the show and it’s interesting when people understand the feelings 😄

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9ty_rOh8qa/?igshid=1tmsg87yg39ab

I missed the whole one month or more of BB this year due to my father’s operation and my brother’s wedding. But I watched episodes from starting in one go and by then both Sid and Sana were together after first patch up. It was this WKW that I actually started looking at Sidnaaz in that angle so for me Mahi was the one who pointed at this couple before anyone else

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Mayb thats exactly what they want 😈..see its business and its always fun to create hype and curiosity before dropping the bomb ..without saying anything only lots can b said and it gives lots of hype to the couple ..

Thats how bollywood couples work these days ..

Very probable😆 Thats why I am saying Sid will not mind this scrutiny 

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Luvpari345

https://twitter.com/ohudeadppl/status/1238839342099042307?s=21

Solos still doesn’t want to believe 🤣🤣 in frustration from yesterday they are shipping sid with all bb contestants Himanshi Madhurima etc except Koena 🤣and now brought sonam ahuja rumor in music video 🤣

Sonam kapoor cum ahuja ?? 😆..sach hota toh poora bollywood circuit mein news hota like jacueline working with asim.type 😆

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Anyways, itna mat socho.. Sid is not a kid.. He is a public figure who has been in this industry since long.. He knows what to do and how to.. 

If he truly was embarrassed, the first thing he would have done was stop his family friend, Fifa Aunty😆 

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

@all who think this craze is embarrassing sid

Tum sb off ho🤣, he definitely got uncomfortable with that revelation of date thingy as that is like really private thing for anyone, but embarrassed? ??? Sb off ho😆