SidNaaz Unlimited CC 11 |So much love between both❤️-VG[Invites Only] - Page 117

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Once MSK is over, Sid wouldn't be able to keep his relationship quiet even if he wants.. And since Sana will not keep quiet, he will have to be open a bit more warna Sana will come out looking wrong which is not something he would ever be comfortable/happy with

Exactly. Plus his discomfort for giving public ivs may he coz he has to say gud friends where as Sana says Pyar so it kooks and sounds odd. Sid can not say pyar coz then Sana’s doing show does jot justify. Once her show gets over both can come on same page and no one will have to lie 

BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

she was his good friend.....even her mom supported sid in big boss in starting.....shared about a dinner for which sid came to their house. 

he also talked to shehnaaz about it... infact advised her to not take any drastic step ever in her life and also said that she can call him anytime she needs him... 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Reading abt all this. I really think sidnaaz fandom needs to take a chill pill. If its embarrassing sid and it's true, I no longer support it.

I will give this to solo sidhearts. Apart from few losers who r abusing sana , rest r not troubling sid or complaining . They r patiently waiting for sid next project and respecting his privacy. 

Sidnaaz fans need to do that too . 

We will all get sidnaaz content. And we have enough evidences that they r together  

But if thsi excessive scrutiny forces sid to go more private, it's our loss at the end 

Thats because Solos really don't have any interest in his private life per se😆 And it was mostly Solos who followed Sid to the gym and who clicked pics with him and all which I repeat is natural

SidNaaz fans invested in a jodi and its natural that they would want to know more

The excessive scrutiny is because of the excessive privacy.. Be a little less private and there will be a whole lot less scrutiny which I guess we will see once MSK ends

And no.. It does not embarres Sid.. He has not given a single hint that it does

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

I dont think its embarassing him or anything bec fm his end he already cleared it saying we r friends ..

I think the main problem is he knows that all r aware they both r dating after that Mediterranean question popped up and after he saw the reaction of fans in delhi event ..so he knows that friends theory wont work anymore in interviews ..

But then what else he can say when msk is still on air ...thats why he is avoiding media and asking reporters not to write anything on sidnaaz fr sometime ..

He will definitely love all the hype around sidnaaz if msk was not in the picture ..

exactly jyoti ji,as nowhere he looked uncomfortable or miffed during delhi iV, he njoyed the hype and infact contributed from his end too, to hype that even more. He loved to see ppl giving love to sidnaaz together,  but ofcourse only reason to avoid it all now is coz of MSK only.

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Kar_Nan

Exactly. Plus his discomfort for giving public ivs may he coz he has to say gud friends where as Sana says Pyar so it kooks and sounds odd. Sid can not say pyar coz then Sana’s doing show does jot justify. Once her show gets over both can come on same page and no one will have to lie 

His Delhi IV showed he is perfectly comfortable and even enjoys when fans talk about him and Shehnaz

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

I don’t like mahi, but I think she spoke about Sid and Sana marriage at very early stage of the show and it’s interesting when people understand the feelings 😄

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9ty_rOh8qa/?igshid=1tmsg87yg39ab

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

His Delhi IV showed he is perfectly comfortable and even enjoys when fans talk about him and Shehnaz

He is loving the attention the couple is getting, only concern is MSK as he cannot say friends anymore and so many things have happened post Delhi trip too 

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Luvpari345

Is it prank or real news?

take it as prank...but the way its mention mumma papa ka...🤣

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

And I think he has kind of made it official on his comeback post.  

That's his way of saying to all that sana meri bandi hai. Rest all buzz off. No tags nothing . Jsut wrote My first post and picture was with sana . Varna ideally he cld have posted comeback post a solo one holding the bb trophy. That wld be most ideal. 

And many sensible solos also understood that day and stopped the wars. Except losers like herd hush and their followers . 

That is why sana was so extra careful in msk..She maintained a solid distance with guys for a reason. Cos she knew sid wld never like it. 

If it was really one sided , she wld have atleast tried or been a little bit more easy on the guys. 

Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Director dhruval insta story isn’t that some bed room or sofa scene?