Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

Haan friend hain aur humesha rahenge. Shaadi ke baad bhi friends rahenge. Bacche hone ke baad bhi friends rahenge. 50 yrs ke baad bhi friends rahenge. Lol ! Bed Friends forever 

Ofcourse! Friends for life! 😆 I dare anybody to say he is not her friend now 🤣

hav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Well i believe the contract was signed dec itself that she will do any and every show exclusively fr colors only or else she will hv to face legal issues ..Then when msk was offered she was contract bound already and had to sign it ...Colors had the swayambar show in mind long back and trapped sana into it smartly over months ..

there you go .bang on i also thought in same line .and this preety much seems possible that she would have signed exclusivity contract and shaadi concept show came later ..coz neither one day shehnaaz showed hesitation towards sid that she caant get near him .there love blossomed naturally .only during last phase things got confusing..........because if she knew of this shaadi show from dec only will she come so close to sid and get serious about him to such an extend that eveen famiies were involved ........atleast she would be little worried about her doing the show or maybe atleast she could have informed sid about it when things seem to be serious between them post her birthdy.......i really feel bad equally for sid .he is supporting her big time and  feel he knows everything thats why he is even worried about shehnaaz and her mental health .........

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Ofcourse! Friends for life! 😆 I dare anybody to say he is not her friend now 🤣

I think we take all interviews very seriously 🤣!  Problem is Sidnaz fandom is seriously barbad right now 😄

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: soulstarspirit

After watching few episodes again. I noticed one thing that Asim never said sidnaaz relationship about being one sided or showed any concern about it.  Like Madhurima , Rashmi used to show concern ki kahi Sana hurt na ho jaye, Paras called it timepass from Sid's side. Shefali also said ki waisa pyar nahi hai. Baccho wala pyar karta hai sid. Even once arti said the same but we know why she did.

But Asim never said anything. It looks as if he knew  that sid is equally interested.

Do u guys think the same

Ya asim was only one who knew it and thats why he always targetted sidnaaz bond by trying to get sana on his side bec he knows sid gets affected then ...sid had shared it with asim only which was clear when after that saving wala nomomation both were sitting near that gate and sid was warning asim not to share this secret with anyone ever even if they r against each other in future ..Later in their first fight in bedroom asim told sid that mein yaha teri tarah shaadi nahi karne aaya hun ..so asim knew it 😆

Edited by jyoti06 - 4 years ago
jayasharma25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ashima what looks defame to us may not look defame fr those who r not fans bec here sid is not shown villain if u look at it as a non shipper..here its shown sana is in one sided love but sid only see her as friend ...so noone is villain here ...we shippers see it that way bec we hv analysed every sidnaaz moment very deeply but not all does that ..

Defame is something like if it was told sid cheated on her with another girl etc etc ..then sid can raise his voice ..in fact paras was defamed if u see when akansha was dragged ,yet he could do nothing bec he was contract bound..

Media r sort of PRs too who r indirectly promoting the whole narrative set by colors ..dint u see how media operates right fm bb days and how articles were made based on bb promos etc ...

I agree as when you speak to larger audience who is not part of any fandom as such they are indifferent. Defamation does not cross their mind, just that the show is boring, which is evident by TRPs as well. 

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

What a lovely pic. My fav. 

Observe the difference between sidnaaz and pahira. They are in the BG inside that quilt. 

Sidnaaz is all pure and bliss. 

This is what sidharth took care of . He was always careful his hands are in place. He never hid under the quilt which cld make it look sleazy . 

Yesterday someone posted that clip where sana rests her head on his chest on that sofa. Sana hein sana she just falls. But immediately when sid realised he removed his hands from under her . 

This is the reason paras  was always questioned and sidharth never. 

Kabootarkiaankh thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rabzonedge

mujhe ye zid hai kabhī chāñd ko asiir karūñ

so ab ke jhiil meñ ik dā.era banānā hai

chāñd bhī hairān dariyā bhī pareshānī meiñ hai 

aks kis kā hai ki itnī raushnī paanī meiñ hai

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ashima what looks defame to us may not look defame fr those who r not fans bec here sid is not shown villain if u look at it as a non shipper..here its shown sana is in one sided love but sid only see her as friend ...so noone is villain here ...we shippers see it that way bec we hv analysed every sidnaaz moment very deeply but not all does that ..

Defame is something like if it was told sid cheated on her with another girl etc etc ..then sid can raise his voice ..in fact paras was defamed if u see when akansha was dragged ,yet he could do nothing bec he was contract bound..

Media r sort of PRs too who r indirectly promoting the whole narrative set by colors ..dint u see how media operates right fm bb days and how articles were made based on bb promos etc ...

Actually, no, Jyo. Most of the BB/MSK viewers I know in real life are non SM non shippers but regular viewers and they feel like Siddharth led her on and he could have done everything from not forbidding her from being with other men to not being in such close proximity at night. So, many do feel that Sana was Siddharth’s 4.5 month affair and timepass in the house and that her emotions were played with sorry to say. There is more they say, but I desist from writing it here. Suffice to say his name is not doing too well in all of this. 

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

I have never seen Paras so disinterested at all, I mean look at his energy when he used to be with Mahira and his reactions here! He is just dancing with that girl but nothing sort of hitting on! And these girls 🙄. Why do they even talk marriage topics so lightly?? First meeting and marriage 

https://twitter.com/ColorsTV/status/1237657012722229248?s=20

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

What a lovely pic. My fav. 

Observe the difference between sidnaaz and pahira. They are in the BG inside that quilt. 

Sidnaaz is all pure and bliss. 

This is what sidharth took care of . He was always careful his hands are in place. He never hid under the quilt which cld make it look sleazy . 

Yesterday someone posted that clip where sana rests her head on his chest on that sofa. Sana hein sana she just falls. But immediately when sid realised he removed his hands from under her . 

This is the reason paras  was always questioned and sidharth never. 

Well Sid mostly played naughty with his legs under quilt than his hands 😆..hands were mostly used to hold her hand tightly ..legs were used to mark his territory even without making anyone doubt about whats going on 😉😆