Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Ashima noone is bigger than the channel ..they can play around with actors bec actors sign yearly contracts with them and so they dont hv right to sue the channel even if channel use their name in negative way ..right now all bb contestants r bound by contract and channel can use their names whichever way they want that is both in positive and negative way ..also sid in many ways is indebted to colors bec almost all his shows r from colors only ..So even if they use his name in negative way , he will remain quiet ..Actors r not as powerful to sue a channel thats being financed by someone as big as mukesh ambani who has taken over viacom ..

And i do believe the concept of msk was written long back during dec month itself bec sana in show too hinted that she signed it in a min thinking boys will give her attention and it will b fun ..this is the sana we saw during dec month ..From Jan onwards we saw a more matured sana who deeply fell fr sid and that sana cannot sign such show ...same fr paras too , u can see him lost and quiet fm jan onwards , he even cried once in show when zari and mahira was consoling him and we all wondered where that old paras has gone ...If u rewatch all epis , it all makes sense ..and during that aksnksha wala wkw , listen paras statement carefully when he told salman that i know why creative team is doing this drama ..

jyoti i know u would  be knowing certain things .but im wondering how pissed of you would be feeling coz u might know what erong ould have happened .but i just have one question .what like what made shehnaaz ssign the show at the last week when her relation was quitw clear atleast to her and sid .........was it her insenstivity not realising what she is douing .was it a payback to colors .was it too much pressure from channel.or was it that she was contract bond to work with channel for one year whatever the project be .........i honestly feel manipulation by channel definately played a major role .otherwise inspite of so much opposition by even her parents they were hell bend to bring her onboard .the fact that even paras couldnt say no shows they  definately pressurised him also .i feel that is the reason sid though must be pissed of later felt bad that how much painful it would be for shehnaaz .given the fact she is already vulnerable and sensitive in nature

Indibandi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This is pure shitty journalism..they leave no stone unturned to pull Sana down...wonder why?

Lagta hai their favourite food is PASTA🤣🤣🤣

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Even if sid confessed in show, it was not open or fr the world i believe ..it was not like how asim did in front of all ..he must hv done it phus phusake to sana and not fr channel to showcase it and that must b another grudge of channel 😆

Paras aur Sid ki friendship ki base ye bhi thi ki dono creatives kya kar sakte hain baki contestants se jyada jaante they...RaSim biased biased chillate rahe but Sid n Paras apna mind game khelte rahe...Sid ko jab bhi is MSK show ke baare me pata chala hoga wo jarur bhadka hoga and i think Sid ke same page par aane ka one of reason Paras bhi hoga as usne Sid ko exact side batayi hogi...ye last me payback karna Paras ko sirf pyada task me save karne ke liye hai mujhe ab tak yaqeen nahi hai...

Kabootarkiaankh thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Hello. Spotboye? Haan Friend hai.

Hello. India Forum? Haan Friend hai.

Hello. Red FM? Haan Friend hai.

Hello. All Delhi gals and boys. Haan Friend hai friend hai friend hai 😂😂

And when they chant bhabhi, to haan blush hai blush hai blush hai 😜

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: hav123

jyoti i know u would  be knowing certain things .but im wondering how pissed of you would be feeling coz u might know what erong ould have happened .but i just have one question .what like what made shehnaaz ssign the show at the last week when her relation was quitw clear atleast to her and sid .........was it her insenstivity not realising what she is douing .was it a payback to colors .was it too much pressure from channel.or was it that she was contract bond to work with channel for one year whatever the project be .........i honestly feel manipulation by channel definately played a major role .otherwise inspite of so much opposition by even her parents they were hell bend to bring her onboard .the fact that even paras couldnt say no shows they  definately pressurised him also .i feel that is the reason sid though must be pissed of later felt bad that how much painful it would be for shehnaaz .given the fact she is already vulnerable and sensitive in nature

Well i believe the contract was signed dec itself that she will do any and every show exclusively fr colors only or else she will hv to face legal issues ..Then when msk was offered she was contract bound already and had to sign it ...Colors had the swayambar show in mind long back and trapped sana into it smartly over months ..

lovepooo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Hello. Spotboye? Haan Friend hai.

Hello. India Forum? Haan Friend hai.

Hello. Red FM? Haan Friend hai.

Hello. All Delhi gals and boys. Haan Friend hai friend hai friend hai 😂😂

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Arre nhi i think its negative PR yr 

People are jealous of their hype 

Dono k kurkure add 2M views criss kr chuke h

Mtlb colors dumb hai no doubt 

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Kabootarkiaankh

har rañg hai tere aage phīkā 

mahtāb hai phuul chāñdnī kā 

chāñd meñ tū nazar aayā thā mujhe

maiñ ne mahtāb nahīñ dekhā thā

hav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

they have been using his name from the start and it’s impossible to use it without his consent! They sign contract for shows and only in shows they can be used and they can be bound with channel for certain period stating they won’t work for rival channels and channel can say you need to take my appvl to work or give interviews until you are in the contract! I don’t think any channel can use the name of that actor in a show just because you are on contract! No industry can work that way!  They do not get such permissions that I m in contract so you can use my name in the show where I m not part of?? 

he must be definately be knowing i agree what you are saying .but i feel there is some pressure ehich i guess both shehnaaz and sid are having which is stoppingg them to make things clear........

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Events r different ashima ..u can do events ..even pahira did music video ..those r allowed ..but u cannot work extensively fr another channel ..eventually rashmi is doing colors ka naagin only that too a supporting role where lead is nia ..u think rashmi dont want a lead role ? But she is contract bound too fr a year and naagin being limited series will end this year only ..

Same goes fr Sid too ..channel can use him and his name whichever way they wish till they r in a contract ..He can break that contract if he wants but then there will b legal clauses etc ..sid wont tk all that panga bec it will harm sana then ..

Rashami has done 2nd lead in &Tv too and she was a vamp there and even here as well I think she is taking the main vamp role and naagin is a brand! But like I said no contract gives permission to defame someone is all I can say that too on a national tv! PH abd channel can give interviews about that actor that how bad or unprofessional he was but not use his name to put him down! And if that was the case then Sana’s restrictions should have been higher and Sid couldn’t have met her on Monday! I mean it doesn’t connect as I still feel the show was conceptualised only after the 2week extension was cancelled and they wanted to encash the timings and contestants! I still think that as per rumour Sid was offered too as his name was tagged with all girls in the house and Paras and Asim were the next choice !  I still feel the name taking is with consent and not out of vengeance, if out of vengeance then how come no media is quoting about Sid’s name being dragged in the show or not even once he was questioned? All he is told is Sana loves you but what is it from

Your side?