Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haha i dont post in twitter at all vaishu 😆 

i'm scared of the atmosphere there i love to read their posts but nothing more than liking it.. 😆

Same here 😆

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

I would say Rv's brothers were more fortunate than the so called sisters.

Being a foster child (not adopted) Mishti always wanted every member of the family to approve her because she wasn't satisfied with BM and BP. she always feels it as ehsaan because they didn't adopt her just brought her under their shelter.

Being a illegiminate child kuhu wanted to have a secured feeling from each and every member of the family or maybe Jas didn't let her feel secured at all...Because unlike Mishti, almost every member of the family were pampering her. or maybe kuhu doesn't value the saying sharing is caring....Just sharing your doll to a girl who is almost of your age will not end the world for her. Also when the whole family forget about her birthday still she had a little hand to bake something for her birthday. 

I dont think these girls would easily come out of that old habit of dealing things behind fours walls. so first rift between the bro or may be mutual separation between brothers and then comes reconciling sister by the brothers.

Moni actually mish doesnt have the ehsaan feeling bcoz they didnt adopt her but bcoz of constant reminder from jas she is not their blood.. do you think if they adopted her jas wouldnt say this or mish wouldnt feel indebted...

her own family rejected her... she feels finally someone accepted her but also had the fear of one day they will also leave her that makes her feel indebted to them... they make her feel indebted by constant reminder n also by expecting her to be responsible n be a certain way... 

but in rjv as soon as she came even received love, there was no expectation from her... she was not expected to be a certain way... remember what meenu said "its ok if you dont know cooking, its not gonna define your identity here".. they give liberty to her... and this will change mish for a long run... 

coming to kuhu she wants love of everyone from parents to grandparents... but then bcoz of mish n her problem sometimes they neglect her n more than getting happy for small things her insecurity gets the best of her... and jas has been a constant toxic element for kuhu to be like the way she is today... she can share things even with ketki but then when it comes to mish her past n jealous gets the best of her n meenu is using it well this time... she doesnt mind with mish being in RJV even when she tries to change meenu n jas had played well n she fell in their trap n her jealous over powered.. no one knew about this but once all this comes out in front of rjv they will change kuhu too... i can bet on that... when kunal can change ofcourse even kuhu can change... 

even though i dont like kuhu for what she did n abir being affected but then only rjv people or to be particular abir n kunal have the power to change her... brothers are gonna play a big part in changing the sisters.. 

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Kunal was anyways going to reject mishti by following meenu's orders 😆That's a different thing that before he could do anything,  mishti did it 😆

Issi baat se toh chid thi meenu n munna ko back then ke mishti ne reject kaise kar diya 

exactly this Uru remember even on kuku shaadi day he came out n meenu went behind to bring him back he said to meenu "remember this place this is where mishti rejected me" yaar he was still stuck in that only for so long... 😆 and also as soon as mish said i break this rishta in between the argument even kunal said who are you to reject me i reject you.. 🤣  the problem is the ego... maybe abir would've handled it better if he talked to kunal first... who knows or maybe his i'll protect bhai from mish by getting married to mish would've happened 🤣

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Just look at him 🤣 And look at mishti ...she is like yeh ladka sach mein ajeeb hi hai 🤣

haha more of like mish looks ok will he do IT atleast now.. look at her eyes 🤣🤣🤣

haha only IF is our safest place 😆

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Yes my dear👍🏼

I completely agree

though the selection was forced... it does seem a little logical

Kinda wouldn’t have accepted mishti at all

In  Maha family Varsha n Shaurya would have blamed mishti and the family would have probably broken

Kunal would have been the worst hit

Now comes to think of it that track wasn't bad actually😆

exactly varsha shaurya jas would've been against mish totally... even rjv wouldnt have accepted mishbir... it would have led to worse.. even bp/bm or naanu no one would've supported mishbir if they behaved impulsively then... 

if meenu can send parul to jail she would've done much worse to kunal with the truth n that would've led to kunal hating abir too n also pushed him to commit suicide... if meenu bought out this truth then it would've been in much bigger n worse way more than how it was bought out by mish.. she will make sure it has an effect on both abir n kunal... 

the way was totally messy yes the way abir broke up is not at all right but the end result now is much bigger only... 😆

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

haha only IF is our safest place 😆

True 🤣

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Welcome welcome.. 🥳 by Mr & Mrs abir rajvansh

Both of them are fattu yaar... 

they will do all the stunts in public place but behind the closed doors either one of them will go to sleep 🤣

To me, mishti looks kind of scared what if this Ajeeb Raj really kiss me? What will I do?