Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I’m scared of mishti burn

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

If another separation occurs..I will personally go and screw up makers..let kuku be separated..give them a love story..if they r separated now..they can have a fresh start..their fresh start has become very sudden and divorce track was ruined to ruin mishbir wedding..so better makers give separation to kuku and leave our mishbir for good...let them leave RV house..

spare mishbir and let kuku get seperated and start their own story...

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Onyourface

I know ruhi 🤗😆 At the end it's a daily soap only...and I still love mishti irrespective of her flaws 🤗❤️ because I started watching the show because of her ....she is still the best FL in my opinion and inspite of her flaws ...she stands out in her own way 🤗🤗

With abir ....well I just love him 🙈 I relate to him more because personally i have a similar nature so I relate to his thought process and actions more 😳

Arey don't worry mishbir separation is not possible re....they have survived through an ocean yeh toh chotu sa swimming pool hai re 🤣 They are gonna survive this like a pro 😎😎

dono bhi aache swimmers hai... 😆

They will definitely survive this... 

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I know ruhi 🤗😆 At the end it's a daily soap only...and I still love mishti irrespective of her flaws 🤗❤️ because I started watching the show because of her ....she is still the best FL in my opinion and inspite of her flaws ...she stands out in her own way 🤗🤗

With abir ....well I just love him 🙈 I relate to him more because personally i have a similar nature so I relate to his thought process and actions more 😳

Arey don't worry mishbir separation is not possible re....they have survived through an ocean yeh toh chotu sa swimming pool hai re 🤣 They are gonna survive this like a pro 😎😎

your words just gives us so much peace gurujiiiii🤗🤗

ruhi19 thumbnail

even i love mishbir madly...

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

I’m scared of mishti burn

ifmsih get burnt then how will they play holi yar...

i dont think its true...

agar true bhi then kuhu ki tho baand hi bajegi...

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5155606

please move to Next one gals.. AT77

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

aww darling come here often naa 🤗  nowadays i'm in awe of your namesake as she is back to form i'm enjoying alot only her sweet talk is indigestible 😆 

all good meen, and just chilled out n enjoying.. 😆

Abir is so interesting in his mishti doi flavor in everything but i so want to get a bit of him he is so so sweet like rasmalai 😆

Idk I have mixed feelings when episode ends with close up of my namesake's🤣

truly agree

Feel like having a piece of him ourselves,don't we?☺️

So not fair for our senses

meen123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Meen🤗

Kahan thi yaar? Bahut busy kya? Aajkal tum aati hi nahi. totally gayab... Why so...

3-4 days aaungi as I'm home 🤗

Edited by meen123 - 4 years ago
meen123 thumbnail

Meen 🤗🤗🤗🤗  how are you nahi puchungi ab...purana ho gaya 😆

Arey bas sweet ? Aaj toh flavours ka out burst tha yaar ...😛😆

saare flavours discuss Karna Sahi ni uru😆

🤗🤗🤗