Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Onyourface

I remember a conversation between meenu and kunal in mahs house on the engagement day...meenu was clearly hinting to break the rishta ...kunal said he will talk with mishti first ...very much confused but was on the verge of breaking the rishta because it was very clear by then he wasn't fond of mishti ....that major confrontation happened and mishti did it for him 🤣

Yup I remember that, mishti ne Waise to uska kaam hi aasan kiya then also whole 100 epi of mishti ki wajahse chala 🤣

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

He has a old school mentality like mother (oops step mother) like son. He wouldn’t have given a damn because the rejection was from the groom  side.

Exactly 😆 moni I replied there but realised that thread reached the page limit so replying here 

First of all my point was very simple here , I am not going into what would have happened if this and that  n all ...m strictly analysing what happened and what was  shown in the story and what was the reason behind it 

There were two points that we were discussing 

1. You said abir didnt want to get married at all   

2.  You said he wanted to get kunal married first 

I just said that's not the case , at that point of time in his life he was busy finding some answers that marriage thing was on a back seat for him plus he believed in the idea of falling in love and was never an arrange marriage material , so not wanting to get married or getting kunal married first was never a thought for him 

Yes in this journey to find baba , he found mishti and he connected with her like the way you explained,  in first few meetings only that started connecting on a different level, more on an emotional level because both of them were suffering from deep abandonment issues,  so their pain was something that connected them 

may be in sub conscious level when he said that "samajh le yeh teri bhabhi ka hai " ...it was more a casual statement...because if he had realised it on a conscious level that he would have never been so keen for kunal mishti alliance...he only realised consciously that he loves mishti when he made that painting ...and that moment came after a long time ...so him telling teri bhabhi ka hai was just a casual statement for me ..nothing more nothing less 

Yes that's what I said....directly and indirectly mishti became answers to his questions and vice versa , both of them were able to find a "home" in each other where they could express their pain and slowly the growing friendship made them realise that they are meant for each other...yes universe made them meet because that was their destiny after all 

I never said shwet and kunal were in love,  I still believe that even with kuhu , kunal is yet to realise the depth of love,  I only said that kunal was "left by shwet" means he got rejected and that thing didnt go down well with him , there was a scene between abinal where kunal says " ladko ko bhi utna hi bura lagta hai jitna ladkiyon ko lagta hai , ek baar reject ho chuka hun , dobara nahi hona chahta" clearly he fears rejection ...the reason can be anything...like you said meenu made him a spoilt brat ....and somewhere he stopped  sharing his emotional feelings and went into robot zone  , inspite of having a father figure like abir ,  he never opened up about it and so I believe abir thought may be a friend , a  new relationship will help him get over it , and that's why he was very keen with the alliance there 

I was just explaining abir's thought process here nothing else 

smiley1

I am just making a point that it not like abir was not open for marriage or relationships but at that time there were certain things going on in his life thats all 

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago
ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Don't you think it would be a big hypocrisy from his part 

no yar...

he is frastuted with her becauseof meenu...

he is never intrested in her and if abir had told him that he loves her then he will surely go to her... if it happened on GD day...

nd yes wen abir said about earring that its your bhabi's kunal happily agreed...

so for me if abir said on GD day to kunal he would have understood and even after mishti rejecting him...because mish reason was clear that who is she in courtshipwith kunal or abir...

kunal ka ego, hate ,frastaution , love are nothing when abir is with him...

he just want his bhai and his place to be secured and wen he got to know abir left mishti from him then he took abir side and want mishti for him... so basically he wants his bhai and his priority in his bahi's life... 

Onyourface thumbnail

Yup I remember that, mishti ne Waise to uska kaam hi aasan kiya then also whole 100 epi of mishti ki wajahse chala 🤣

Vahi toh 🤣 100 epis ussi ki toh den thi ...ab bhabhi dewar ki bonding ho gayi hai toh sab bhool Gaye hai 😆

Chalo acha hi hai .... they are on friendly terms now ...abir is khush because of that 😆 How excited he was when he said kya tu aur mishti friends ban Gaye nanko 😆

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

no yar...

he is frastuted with her becauseof meenu...

he is never intrested in her and if abir had told him that he loves her then he will surely go to her... if it happened on GD day...

nd yes wen abir said about earring that its your bhabi's kunal happily agreed...

so for me if abir said on GD day to kunal he would have understood and even after mishti rejecting him...because mish reason was clear that who is she in courtshipwith kunal or abir...

kunal ka ego, hate ,frastaution , love are nothing when abir is with him...

he just want his bhai and his place to be secured and wen he got to know abir left mishti from him then he took abir side and want mishti for him... so basically he wants his bhai and his priority in his bahi's life... 

That's true 🤔🤔🤔

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Vahi toh 🤣 100 epis ussi ki toh den thi ...ab bhabhi dewar ki bonding ho gayi hai toh sab bhool Gaye hai 😆

Chalo acha hi hai .... they are on friendly terms now ...abir is khush because of that 😆 How excited he was when he said kya tu aur mishti friends ban Gaye nanko 😆

🤣ha na, THAt was so lame 

😆mishnal se zyada abir khush tha 

Devar bhabhi bonding 😆

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

🤣ha na, THAt was so lame 

Devar bhabhi bonding 😆

😆

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Congrats for the 76th AT mishbirians🤗

Thanks nami for providing us home🤗..and also sorry for DT note in previous AT here after we will be careful yaar👍🏼

Onyourface thumbnail

🤣ha na, THAt was so lame 

Devar bhabhi bonding 😆

Abir was happy because now he wouldn't have to choose between his kadi chaval and aam ras...that's a relief....and I also feel that both mishti and kunal are making conscious efforts to be cordial with each other because they love abir and they very well know that abir gets disturbed when there is tension between mishnal

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Congrats guysss for 76th AT and thanks namita for this thread..👍🏼👏