Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Abir was happy because now he wouldn't have to choose between his kadi chaval and aam ras...that's a relief....and I also feel that both mishti and kunal are making conscious efforts to be cordial with each other because they love abir and they very well know that abir gets disturbed when there is tension between mishnal

absolutely true... if mishnal is together abir can do anything and everything...

kunal also started tounderstand mish and mishbir too...

if future kunal will take mish side for sure...

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Abir was happy because now he wouldn't have to choose between his kadi chaval and aam ras...that's a relief....and I also feel that both mishti and kunal are making conscious efforts to be cordial with each other because they love abir and they very well know that abir gets disturbed when there is tension between mishnal

That's true, they love abir and if they're making this effort for him, it's awesome 🤗

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

First of all my point was very simple here moni , I am not going into what would have happened if this and that  n all ...m strictly analysing what happened and what was  shown in the story and what was the reason behind it 

There were two points that we were discussing 

1. You said abir didnt want to get married at all   

2.  You said he wanted to get kunal married first 

I just said that's not the case , at that point of time in his life he was busy finding some answers that marriage thing was on a back seat for him plus he believed in the idea of falling in love and was never an arrange marriage material , so not wanting to get married or getting kunal married first was never a thought for him 

Yes in this journey to find baba , he found mishti and he connected with her like the way you explained,  in first few meetings only that started connecting on a different level, more on an emotional level because both of them were suffering from deep abandonment issues,  so their pain was something that connected them 

may be in sub conscious level when he said that "samajh le yeh teri bhabhi ka hai " ...it was more a casual statement...because if he had realised it on a conscious level that he would have never been so keen for kunal mishti alliance...he only realised consciously that he loves mishti when he made that painting ...and that moment came after a long time ...so him telling teri bhabhi ka hai was just a casual statement for me ..nothing more nothing less 

Yes that's what I said....directly and indirectly mishti became answers to his questions and vice versa , both of them were able to find a "home" in each other where they could express their pain and slowly the growing friendship made them realise that they are meant for each other...yes universe made them meet because that was their destiny after all 

I never said shwet and kunal were in love,  I still believe that even with kuhu , kunal is yet to realise the depth of love,  I only said that kunal was "left by shwet" means he got rejected and that thing didnt go down well with him , there was a scene between abinal where kunal says " ladko ko bhi utna hi bura lagta hai jitna ladkiyon ko lagta hai , ek baar reject ho chuka hun , dobara nahi hona chahta" clearly he fears rejection ...the reason can be anything...like you said meenu made him a spoilt brat ....and somewhere he stopped  sharing his emotional feelings and went into robot zone  , inspite of having a father figure like abir ,  he never opened up about it and so I believe abir thought may be a friend , a  new relationship will help him get over it , and that's why he was very keen with the alliance there 

I was just explaining abir's thought process here nothing else 

smiley1

I understand re... maybe I didn’t put it in right words.😊

What I meant is Abir wouldn’t have got married at all if he didn’t find the answers to his questions. (His answers were in mishti. An independent, strong and brave girl who could par and standby him because he is emotionally weak.)  In a tough situation, he just rebels walk away from conflicts but Misthi stands and fights her conflicts. And this is why he missed his baba. 

I think he wanted to bring a girl in kunal’s life for two reasons first mainly because naanu said that kunal will change for good if he gets a good girl in his life. Second because of the rejection/ heart break he suffered from shwet. It was kuhu who ge fixed for kunal.

Also to me, he saying Misthi as Bhabhi is not a casual statement because in the hospital he said if at all my mother didn’t switch the proposal, the story would have been different. Love spark has already stricken his heart but he was not completely aware of it as you said or maybe not ready to acknowledge the feelings  because it might end up in another heartbreak for his nanko. Also he doesn‘t know what does Misthi feel about him.

I encourage healthy discussion re , you don’t have to feel awkward to express your view and takes. Every individual has a different thought process and different perspectives. To me, every women must learn to say ‘No’’  and should always disagree to agree, when needed.😊

Edited by Npdeepa - 4 years ago
LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Even I wanted Mish to apologize but before breakup. Her apologizing after breakup became pointless when Abir's blunders overshadowed hers. 

I have theory for this about Maheshwari family not reprimanding her. If you look at the dynamics whenever a problem occurs they all put Mishti in the forefront to solve it. Even Mishti willingly takes the lead. For example when Kuhu went missing Mishti went to look for her alone, when Nannu got sick she took the lead in organizing everything when everyone else panicked. Likewise when some problem occured during Kuku shaadi I remember BM saying lets call Mishti she will solve it. Infact they actively encourages her to solve all their problems. When everything is resolved they sideline her. Like for Meenu and Kunal they tried to sideline her just because Mishti wasn't acceptable to them, even though she was the one who fought for Kuku relationship.

So, why would they reprimand her for taking risks and solving Abir's problems or other's for that matter. In fact it was very risky going behind Baba alone, but they all started praising her. Infact Abir was only one who was concerned abt her safety when he came to know abt it.

Regarding lying and hiding things, they actually do reprimand her but for the wrong reasons. Instead of being concerned about her/understand her they try to blame her which is kind of has the opposite effect on Mishti. Why would she confide in them wilingly when they wouldn't understand her?But she replies honestly when confronted but will keep things hidden as long as she could.

Regarding confiding in Abir the family doesn't know the extent to which she goes to protect Abir. So why would they reprimand her??

Regarding the secrets related to Abir, someone or the other is always in loop. And they do guide him in their best way to handle it maturely. Like Naanu, maasi or even Kunal. Not that Abir shares it but they also know it. Like you said, secrets never remain secrets for long within the RJV family. So they address it and move on. 

But I agree Mishti needs guidance even Kuhu for that matter. Their habit of handling things alone has always put them in hot waters. Infact they both are truly alone in their family. 

👍🏼

Mmm i totally get it now... perfectly put mini 👍🏼

actually its good they bring mish in forefront but shouldnt they stand by her always... its like they use her when wanted but when needed they dont support her... and also its their responsibility to look after her safety... 

all the time mish lands in problem was bcoz of her tareeka not bcoz of her intentions.... even nannu he didnt realize mishbir might be in trouble in jungle until late... this is were the problem lies..

and also in mah house they are always biased towards one kid and totally neglect other which leds to them keeping things to themselves... 

arey about RJV i'm saying now that mish is in rjv she will be reprimanded and also given support... 

Abir does open up at one point or other... they knew things but he too shares things with them be it naanu who knew everything about mishbir, and entire family supported during nish mish, they dont just let abir handle it but they stand by him in every step.. thats where the difference lies... 

@bold - totally agreed... rjv has in them to make girls open up... infact if you notice the girls feel the sense of belonging in rjv more than mah house... mish even if she feared at start now she is becoming liberated... for kuhu if not for jas n meenu she would live peacefully in rjv.. 

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Hayee....why didn't she jump hima after this....??

uff you are always interested in mish jumping on abir 😆 but soon that will happen dont worry 😆

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Yup it's good 

You also join diyu 😆

With your beautiful posts 🤗

Mera exam nahi hote to main bhi join karti 😆

haha i dont post in twitter at all vaishu 😆 

i'm scared of the atmosphere there i love to read their posts but nothing more than liking it.. 😆

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Meri lightttt🤗🤗🤗

That's just perfect dear😃

Only MishBir it's for us😳

Meri cool 🤗🤗🤗

yes for us only mishbir matters... lets concentrate on them... 

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

Because he fears to lose her. Just one more separation that's it he will go into depression, where there is no return.

if she had shared the nanko truth to him atleast he would have handled it better than her....He would have taken her to the 24 hrs marriage register buereu and got married then he would have dealt with nanko birth truth.

Haan also its his second chance he wouldnt want to make any mistake this time... depression yaar by now both should've gone into depression for what all happened but true that if there is another separation they are gonna lose themselves... 

i dont think so moni, they would've gone for mutual separation but knowing about meenu both mishbir wont be that selfish to start their life by taking away someone else's happiness... kunals truth is not a small thing that both knew it... now i think of it even though the break up was handling in a most worst way it did change alot of dynamics... if abir had chosen mish that day meenu would've gone to any extend to hurt kunal n expose him which would've led to kunal hating mish for life n putting both mishbir in guilt, n things would've gone much worse... everyone from mah to rjv everyone would've blamed mishbir... 

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Meri cool 🤗🤗🤗

yes for us only mishbir matters... lets concentrate on them... 

Yes my dear😳

only mishBir matter😃

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Haan also its his second chance he wouldnt want to make any mistake this time... depression yaar by now both should've gone into depression for what all happened but true that if there is another separation they are gonna lose themselves... 

i dont think so moni, they would've gone for mutual separation but knowing about meenu both mishbir wont be that selfish to start their life by taking away someone else's happiness... kunals truth is not a small thing that both knew it... now i think of it even though the break up was handling in a most worst way it did change alot of dynamics... if abir had chosen mish that day meenu would've gone to any extend to hurt kunal n expose him which would've led to kunal hating mish for life n putting both mishbir in guilt, n things would've gone much worse... everyone from mah to rjv everyone would've blamed mishbir... 

Yes my dear👍🏼

I completely agree

though the separation was forced... it does seem a little logical

Kinda wouldn’t have accepted mishti at all

In  Maha family Varsha n Shaurya would have blamed mishti and the family would have probably broken

Kunal would have been the worst hit

Now comes to think of it that track wasn't bad actually😆

Edited by Cool_wonder - 4 years ago