Users

Frequent Posters

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

👍🏼

Mmm i totally get it now... perfectly put mini 👍🏼

actually its good they bring mish in forefront but shouldnt they stand by her always... its like they use her when wanted but when needed they dont support her... and also its their responsibility to look after her safety... 

all the time mish lands in problem was bcoz of her tareeka not bcoz of her intentions.... even nannu he didnt realize mishbir might be in trouble in jungle until late... this is were the problem lies..

and also in mah house they are always biased towards one kid and totally neglect other which leds to them keeping things to themselves... 

arey about RJV i'm saying now that mish is in rjv she will be reprimanded and also given support... 

Abir does open up at one point or other... they knew things but he too shares things with them be it naanu who knew everything about mishbir, and entire family supported during nish mish, they dont just let abir handle it but they stand by him in every step.. thats where the difference lies... 

@bold - totally agreed... rjv has in them to make girls open up... infact if you notice the girls feel the sense of belonging in rjv more than mah house... mish even if she feared at start now she is becoming liberated... for kuhu if not for jas n meenu she would live peacefully in rjv.. 

Haha... she is perfect use and throw material. 😆A girl who puts her taang in whatever problems she could find even when people doesn't even require her help.

Her methods of solving problems is what put her in trouble always.....its like she is a doer...can't sit still even for a moment. Acts first and thinks later. I kind of like Abir's problem solving methods whenever he choses to get into action except for his dhol stunt in her GD😆

Abir does open up when he chooses to get into action. Like Naanu knew abt mishbir by himself so he motivated Abir. Likewise he and maasi motivated after breakup too. Even Kunal supported when he came to knw the truth. 

Girls are more accepted in RJV...true.😆Both shine in their personalities. If Jas and Meenu didn't poison Kuhu's mind, she and Mish would have coexisted peacefully instead of meri haar teri haar and meri pooja teri pooja drama😆

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

uff you are always interested in mish jumping on abir 😆 but soon that will happen dont worry 😆

Of course I am interested😆....because I feel like jumping him when he does things like that. Mish is stupid🙈

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Wow...Congratulations for the new AT🥳

Guys i hope we will not get any DT Note from now onwards. Cheers for MishBir and cheers for happiness.🥳

Moni, thanks for all the beautiful clippings... Sunday evening bann gaye meri.😃

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Wow...Congratulations for the new AT🥳

Guys i hope we will not get any DT Note from now onwards. Cheers for MishBir and cheers for happiness.🥳

Moni, thanks for all the beautiful clippings... Sunday evening bann gaye meri.😃

Yes, MISHBIR only Jayu... 

enjoy and the credit goes to IG uploader.