Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rvreyes.11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Kairav says 'i hate my mama and papa', i think yrkkh will take a leap and kairav will grown up by 10-15years, and will find the relationship of Kairav's grown up.

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I never liked kaira's child kairav because of pathetic acting of this new child actor.  There is no child like innocence in his dialog delivery or body language. All he always looks annoying and evil.  Background music also doesn't help to show his innocence. 

What a stupid reason to separate child and parent!!!! Parents can't control 5-6 years old child , left their spoit child with luv kush and goenkas . 

Waiting for the day when akshara's grandchild and kaira's child will be shown as some gunda - mavali type brat who can rape and molest women and can beat anyone .

Track will be like ekta's kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi where tulsi's son ansh become gunda - mavali who didn't respect women and raped his own wife nandini. After leap kairav will be just like tulsi's son ansh virani, who will be typical gunda-mavali and also rape his own wife and than they will ask viewers yeh rishta kya kehlata hai😆

Sense9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

My goodness! This is sad and hilarious at the same time. 

Why would any sane parents leave their young child and go away? Like take him along. He says no, be assertive.

And what 6 yo harbors so much hatred in his heart especially for his parents who havent really done anything to him - not even a scolding. This is a lot of assumptions and analysis on a 6 y olds part. 

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Besides Kairav being so ill-mannered and annoying I am fed up with Naira's daily crying. If she is fighting for Trisha then why does she need to cry in every episode? What a bad example of a woman she is!