jannatsara thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

https://youtu.be/kxkY2GoHPfU

I am just speechless.

Whoever writes this serial please consult with a psychotherapist.... Mam u need medical help.

Edited by jannatsara - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Gosh these writers have lost their marbles completely πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚...which normal sane family let’s their 6 years old child talk to the press/media..πŸ˜‚...the goenkas and these bad writers are both lost causes πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

jannatsara thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I fail to understand why they don't change these mentally imbalance writers...How many times they disappointed usπŸ€”πŸ€”??   

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

This is exactly how they do raita failaoing of a potentially good track for me...they should not focus on social issues , not on court cases , its mr kairav who needs a spoon. All thanks to his parents and he is the same.boy who refused to sleep without his parents sometime bk n they were called bk from their sr

kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Writers are from the G family. Has that family forgotten that the twins actually did something illegal. Really these G need to take a package deal in the psyc ward

Edited by kirti_fiji - 4 years ago
Bipasha19 thumbnail

If I am the parent of the Kairav kid actor, by now I will take him out of this serial. 

This is utter nonsense,  6 yr old doesn't understand this much manipulation of who hates whom and why. 

And for a 6 yr old outsider like dada dadi etc. suddenly cannot make the kid convince to hate parents. 

I have never seen such a toxic indian TV kid in my life, specially a lead couple's kid who has high moral value. How is it possible? The only kid comes to my mind after seeing all these is the Omen kid.

Edited by Bipasha19 - 4 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

There's not an emoji or any words on this planet that could possibly sum up what I think and feel seeing this... so I'm not even going to bother. There! 

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

So goenkas made the news public and used kairav to speak against his parents and the public sympathizes with ..kairav and luv kush?πŸ€ͺ🀣

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Karma is a b....! Naira reeked havoc as a teenager for her parents by running away and now Kairav is acting just like his mom.

Social services needs to take Kairav away from the Goenka family.

soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jannatsara

https://youtu.be/kxkY2GoHPfU

I am just speechless.

Whoever writes this serial please consult with a psychotherapist.... Mam u need medical help.

You said it right. What kind of crap is it to get a child to give an interview to the media as a ploy to win a case wrongfully? Sick to the core. The Goenkas will stoop however low but the story writer is no better.