Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Isabel

I do remember your DAL/Lentil soup pain.........whenever the 1st show comes in you seem never forgot to mention so it did bother you...I can see......😉

Yes 😆 I felt like pulling out my hair because they had such a good story and then completely ruined it...I think the channel got involved and pressured the writers to change the story. This happens with a lot of ITV shows

alina.b thumbnail

Yes, I agree this PH has a tendency to rush the whole story...they did the same with their other show YPNKH...lets hope they don't so the same here........

I tried watching YPNTKH...I watched until Siddhant's father died and then lost interest...I had a hard time getting hooked to the show. I found the leads' acting kinda boring. 

Isabel thumbnail

Originally posted by: alina.b

Mohit (Shravan) is a good actor considering this is his first show and also he's pretty hot.

Jay (Bunty) has been acting for a really long time. He was a child actor and coincidentally the first even ITV show I watched had Jay as the FL's kid brother 😆 he's come a long way! He's truly the life of the show....I hope he stays after the leap too. He's an amazing actor. 

Yes...he is doing a pretty good job in this show.....considering it's his first...it should be appreciated...but to call someone a good actor...we may have to wait...like rest of us we grow with the time.....don't like to compare but I can understand Suman & who is playing her dad better maybe they have a clear voice & pronunciation and slower spacing in between the words...the actor playing Bunty...does look pretty well versed.....

Isabel thumbnail

I tried watching YPNTKH...I watched until Siddhant's father died and then lost interest...I had a hard time getting hooked to the show. I found the leads' acting kinda boring. 

I had a similar feeling there...if you noticed I did say I didn't like.........I think the characters were also like that...ML was OK.

alina.b thumbnail

Yes...he is doing a pretty good job in this show.....considering it's his first...it should be appreciated...but to call someone a good actor...we may have to wait...like rest of us we grow with the time.....don't like to compare but I can understand Suman & who is playing her dad better maybe they have a clear voice & pronunciation and slower spacing in between the words...the actor playing Bunty...does look pretty well versed.....

Mohit mentioned this in his interview. He's from Haryana so they have their own dialect and tend to speak faster with shortened syllables. So, Mohit said he had to work on his speaking style and is still working on it. I don't have trouble understanding and I like his facial expression and body language...I feel like he portrays emotions well. 

Sometimes I feel like Suman speaks too slow and stretches her words but I think it's just part of the character because she's calm and composed so they speak slowly. Bunty is awesome!! He absolutely nailed the Bhopali dialect 😆 I'm going to be so sad if he's not in the show post-leap. 

alina.b thumbnail

I had a similar feeling there...if you noticed I did say I didn't like.........I think the characters were also like that...ML was OK.

But personally I like Prabhakar's character more than Col. Vijay Tiwari...Prabhakar seemed more sorted and logical

Isabel thumbnail

But personally I like Prabhakar's character more than Col. Vijay Tiwari...Prabhakar seemed more sorted and logical

@ B....👍🏼...agree.I can't blame him for the character he is portraying for that.......I also liked him better as corp. lawyer.......than an army man......he seems became too stiff...here.....

Isabel thumbnail

Mohit mentioned this in his interview. He's from Haryana so they have their own dialect and tend to speak faster with shortened syllables. So, Mohit said he had to work on his speaking style and is still working on it. I don't have trouble understanding and I like his facial expression and body language...I feel like he portrays emotions well. 

Sometimes I feel like Suman speaks too slow and stretches her words but I think it's just part of the character because she's calm and composed so they speak slowly. Bunty is awesome!! He absolutely nailed the Bhopali dialect 😆 I'm going to be so sad if he's not in the show post-leap. 

OMG.......ROFL...🤣@ your reactions for Mohit.....glad he himself recognized his shortcomings and working on that........he does mumble...sometimes too....don't know if that comes for his character...BG music is too loud sometimes.....what makes things difficult to understand at least for me...Sorry, I don't drool over just to see him.........so can't ignore all of those......😉

Laughter GIFs | Tenor

What is the Bhopali dialect?  Is this different than Hindi?

alina.b thumbnail

@ B....👍🏼...agree.I can't blame him for the character he is portraying for that.......I also liked him better as corp. lawyer.......than an army man......he seems became too stiff...here.....

@bold 😆 I think that's just the character...army people are more "stiff" because they need proper posture and do all that marching and stuff. But he's also stiff by his logic and rules because of army discipline. They are exaggerating the army life in this show. My grandpa was in the army and my dad's also an army kid and they aren't that uptight...my dad is very organized and punctual but that's just his personality...I don't think it's because of his family's army background 

Isabel thumbnail

@bold 😆 I think that's just the character...army people are more "stiff" because they need proper posture and do all that marching and stuff. But he's also stiff by his logic and rules because of army discipline. They are exaggerating the army life in this show. My grandpa was in the army and my dad's also an army kid and they aren't that uptight...my dad is very organized and punctual but that's just his personality...I don't think it's because of his family's army background 

That's what I meant for stiff the overall thing...not just the posture...I know many folks worked and still work...but they don't show those traits...but that's OK....those are minor touch up I guess for the show...we can bear that as long as they don't make the whole thing boring......