Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: dotsfan

what was wrong with dadu in yesterday's episode. he literally dragged shravan out of the house for such silly thing. he doesn't like civilian but this is not the way you should treat your guest as elder person.not done dadu. even sumo didn't say anything in his defend. poor shravan and this anish is such a😡... I want shravan should answer him back very badly. dadu ne to had kardi..tyre puncture kar diya. aise koun karta hai? you are a brigadier not 10 year old child.

So our shravan knows how to change tyres hmmm good. suman was quite impressed by him. BTW Mr.malhotra was looking haawt while folding his sleeves😳. I think he is applying group study lessons in real life by testing trust between him and suman😆. CVs are developing his character really well. though he is very lazy, little indiscipline but they are showing him very sharp on picking up little things like that tyre puncture wala plan and he managed to balance himself when anish was not catching him. I want this in suman's case too. because sometimes her actions confuse me.hope today she will stand for him. The show is getting better day by day. waiting for today's episode.

Dadu ke sat la screw nickel kata hai civilians ko dekh ke😆

I agree I am loving his character development...

Munda bahot handsome dikhta hai🤪

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

He closed his eyes in first half then opened by the time he was falling. 

Yes....Dadu didn't notice it....

Dadu has turned into andha kanoon😡

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: malikakas

Loving the new episodes! Today's episode was so fun. Poor Shravan, his dad is so harsh on him. I kind of got mad when everyone was talking about Shravan changing because I feel like he is actually in the right in this scenario. The fault was with Dadu and the frankly the dad's too. But I like how Shravan is confident that he has something special and told that upfront to Suman. Even though I wish Suman were further ahead in her feelings I like how they showed her. That she was a complimenting him in order to get him to come to class. Shravan and Suman balance each other out. Suman is a little too rule oriented so its nice when she is mischievous because of Shravan. And Shravan needs a bit of discipline. But I love the idea of group classes with Suman's dad. I think Shravan and Vijay uncle are going to hit it off. Shravan may even be the fave. 

Yes....Shravan is going to be Vijay's fav....

I feel Vijay is a practical man...he looks at both sides and then comes to a point unlike his father...

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bucky

I think you captured it beautifully. Yes felt sad for our boy today when he was only trying to mend things. I feel Devraj should get a grasp over his anger too. Sometimes it's a tad bit too much on Shravan. I feel the only person who trusts Shravan to be him and helps him unconditionally, has to be Bunty. Barring him every other person has talked about changing him for the good🤔

Suman standing against Dadu was a change that was good to see (although that could've been done earlier)

@bold I completely agree....

Bunty Miyan is the only one who cares for Shravan and accepts him the way he is...

I hope their bond remains the same post leap

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: alina.b

Ok so yesterday's episode...

As my sister said "Buddhe ka dimag kharab ho gaya hai lockdown main" (The old man has lost his brain during lockdown) 🤣 Seriously what is wrong with Daadu...who pushes a neighbor/family friend's son out of their house like that for something so minor? Where are his manners now? Also, Daadu only saw faults in Shravan but he didn't see that Anish didn't step forward to catch Shravan?

Also that tire changing scene...the way Shravan rolled up his sleeves...that was so sexy ☺️ Major Malhotra in the making 

Today's epi...

LOL Suman doing so much planning & plotting...our girl has also become a chalak lomdi  (clever fox) 😆 I know everyone isn't liking post-lockdown character of Suman but I actually like it....before lockdown she seemed "too perfect to be real" but now we are seeing that she does have flaws and is wrong in some places.

Angry Shravan is just  such a cutie. Mohit has proved that he can portray any emotion....he's going to go a long way!! The only thing I didn't like was the Suman was falsely praising Shravan...he's going to get the wrong idea that she likes him back so I feel like she's leading him on and he will end up with a broken heart 💔

@bold I knew you were going to say this😆

Mohit fits in any emotion....boy has loads of talent 

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bucky

You're right. Sometimes the parents are so hell bent on proving their child's wrong doings that they never bother checking up their methods of parenting. So far we've never seen Devraj seeming content with his son. 

A part of me also feels that Devraj is 50% right...

Kavita never scolds Shravan...someone has to fill in her shoes...but Devraj goes overboard....

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: alina.b

@bold - Daadu acting like a gossip girl 

@red - this makes me think that subconsciously she does have a fair idea that Shravan likes her but now it seems like that she's using that to her own advantage 

K dadu can join Karan Johar's show😆

He seems perfect for it😆

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

Suman could've explained the plan to him instead of telling him to just lock him up in the bathroom. Probably Shravan could've handled the matter. I wish Devraj took the calm approach of getting to know what is his son's mind and as to what he really wants in life. Continous scolding will make one rebellious and one cannot open their minds up very easily. 

@bold I completely agree 

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: zack69

Even in the earlier season(1), the girl took the guy for granted. Treated him badly, never took his side when her friends made fun of him. Led him on, broke his heart in the most brutal way.

Same thing is gonna happen in this season too. The way things are progressing, I believe it's going to extremely sad.

I don't think it will go the same way....this one is a preplanned show...

Even in the S1 both were at equal faults...Shravan too took her for granted it's just that they went a bit family drama way...nothing else...

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Edited by MusicOfTheHeart - 3 years ago