But thanks for beautiful reminder🤗

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

🥳 Anjali... congratulations🤗

Thanks🤗

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

Ab dheere dheere sab ka ek saal pura hoga🤣

Kitni anniversary manayenge😆

But thanks for beautiful reminder🤗

Coz everything is so special and close to us and credit goes to you Anjali 

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul

Hii friends after watching Naeem bi and her scheming ways in precap. I came up with this new drabble. It shows Naeem bi's thinking process and Mini's reaction to it once she will know the truth.

-:DRABBLE  4:-

Naeem bi remembered how Mini was consoling Neil in his room. If Mini continues to love him like this then she will end up choosing him despite of his past. Naeem bi remembered how in the morning she tried to scare and confuse Mini by showing her Imarti’s belonging and poisoning her brain but it had no effect on her.Right now Mini has no sense of right and wrong she is head over heels in love with Neil. Mini cannot think straight so she herself has to take things in her own hands. She called Preet and asked her to bring Isha’s number from Neil’s phone without him noticing. Preet was reluctant at first but then Naeem bi blackmailed her emotionally that she is doing this for Mini’s good. Preet brought Isha’s number and gave it to Naeem bi. Naeem bi was about to dial her number when Preet stopped her, “What are you doing Naeem bi?” asked Preet confused as to what is Naeem bi’s plan. “I am going to call Isha here. I will lie to Mini that I called her here so that she could talk with both of them to get clarity about their intentions but the truth is that Mini will broke down seeing both of them together and she will distance herself from Neil.” Naeem bi explained her plan.

“I would advise you to not interfere between Mini and Neil. Besides what your are doing is not right. May be your intentions are good but what you are doing is called manipulation.” Preet put her opinion forward. “Preet, you don’t understand. May be I am doing wrong but I want to protect Mini from all this. She is in love. Her judgment is clouded now. But she will thank me later for this.” explained Naeem bi.

“If I were at your place I would have never done any such thing.” Said Preet. “Why you say so?” asked Naeem bi confused. “Because I know Mini and her temper and I have seen Mini and Neil together.” Replied Preet. “What do you want to say Preet?” asked Naeem bi. “Naeem bi, its not like there were no boys in Mini’s life. Mickey, Bobby and she even dated some guy in Australia but because of her past and what all happened with her babes she closed herself from love. She built a very strong wall around herself as a defense mechanism that no boy till now could break through it. But with Neil….it was different. Right from their first meeting….he just came and….you know I have seen Mini during this time….she couldn’t stop him from coming close…..For Neil breaking through her wall of defense was a piece of cake. He came and just marched his way through her heart .Mini has badly fallen in his love. Its not just one sided. I get same vibes from Neil. He too is emotionally connected with Mini in such a way that they don’t have to speak to convey their feelings. I have noticed how they talk in gestures and know what is going through each other’s mind just by body language.” Preet tried to explain Naeem bi.

“Kya bakwaas kar rahi hai? Meri help karne ki jagah unki mohabbat ka bakhan karne mein lagi hai. Kuch nahi hota ye sab bas char din ki chandni hai.” Naeem bi chided Preet. “No Naeem bi, I have experienced it myself. I tried few times to talk against Neil in front of Mini and questioned his intentions but Mini suddenly got hyper. She refused to listen and started defending him. It was like she didn’t want to listen anything against him. She was getting angrier by the second. I was afraid seeing her like this. I dropped the matter as I didn’t want to fight with my best friend and be at the receiving side of her anger.”Preet shared her experience. “So what should I do? Should I let her take wrong decision in fear of her anger?” asked Naeem bi. “I don’t know Naeem bi, You are elder than me and also wiser but I am telling you…..What Mini and Neil have between them….its definitely more than attraction so that you cant counter it by your little games….infact I feel its more than love itself…as Mini described herself once…they have some kind of ‘Roohani Connection’….ek aag hai jo jal rahi hai….usme aap ya koi bhi beech mein aayega to apne hi haath jalwayega.That’s wahy I am saying…stay away from them. Let them handle this at their own.” Preet tried her best to explain.

“I don’t want to listen to your crap. I am gonna follow my plan.” Said Naeem bi adamantly. “Aur agar Mini ko baad mein pata chal gaya toh ki aapne use Neil se durr karne ki koshsih ki  toh?” asked Preet. “Toh kya…dekha jayega tab?” Naeem bi brushed it off. “I am warning you last time. Mini ke gusse ko janti ho na aap…..wo aapkko kabhi maaf nahi karegi” Preet warned last time but Naeem bi was in no mood to listen. She went ahead with her plan. Seeing Isha at restauran tMini broke down completely and felt as if she is being a third woman in Neil and Isha’s marriage. She decided to shut down her feelings for Neil for his and his daughter’s sake. Neil on the other hand felt that Mini is so revolted by his past that she didn’t even want to look at his face. He decided to leave Patiala. He asked Isha to meet him in Delhi with lawyers next week. Neil came to haveli to pack his bags. Mini didn’t even come to say bye to him. Seeing him leave Naeem bi smiled in victory, “See Preet I told you sab kuch theek ho jayega aur Mini ko pata bhi nahi chalega. I did right in hiding Neil’s letter from her.” said Naeem bi with pride. Arya heard her saying something about the letter and she remembered she gave Neil’s letter to Naeem bi to give it to Mini. But listening to Naeem bi’s word she doubted now if Naeem bi gave letter to Mini or not. “Dadi amma, what are you saying? You didn’t give Neil’s letter to Veer Balika?” asked Arya.

“Yes,I didn’t giver her any letter because I think it was not right.” Said Naeem bi confidently. “What? But that was written by Neil to Veer Balika and it was only Veer Balika’s right to read it. she will decide if it was right or not” said Arya shouting at Naeem bi. Mini, who locked herself in her room came out of her room hearing Arya’s voice. She wondered what happened why Arya was shouting like this. Mini came down and Arya told her everything about the letter and how Naeem bi hide it. Mini was shocked to know this. She demanded the letter from Naeem bi. Naeem bi didn’t want to give the letter but then she saw fire in Mini’s eyes. She gave the letter to her hesitantly. Mini opened the letter and read it. She was stunned and sat down on chair in shock. What she considered as her one sided love was actually a mutual feeling. Neil loved her…Her Neil loved her back and what did she do? She pushed him back. She ignored him. She let him go and didn’t even stop him. “No…no this is not the time to cry…she has to hurry up…she has to stop him.” Thought Mini and started to go outside when Naeem bi stopped her.

“You have no damn right to stop me” shouted Mini at top of her voice. Naeem bi staggered backwards at her response. “How could you do this dadi amma?” asked Mini again shouting. “I did this for your good.” Naeem bi tried to defend herself but her voice broke down seeing Mini in so much anger. “And who the hell do you think you are to think on my behalf and take decisions on my behalf? I didnt even let my babes to interfere in my decisions and you….you tried to interfere in my relationship with Neil. Who gave you the right?” asked Mini with gritted teeth trying to control her anger. “Mini, I thought…I thought…”Naeem bi tried to say further but Mini didn’t let her complete, “You thought…really? Since when your thoughts become so important in my life?” asked Mini. “Who..main toh…tumhari bhalai….” Naeem bi said again but Mini again stopped her. “Ab aap mujhe batayengi meri bhalai kisme  hai? Meri bhalai ki itni parwaah hoti toh aap mujhe Neil se yun durr nahi karti…How could you? And how dare you to come between Neil and me?” Mini shouted again in rage. Naeem bi was too shocked to say anything. “I hate you and I wont forgive ever for this Naeem bi” concluded Mini and before she could say anything futher Arya stopped her, “Veer Balika, baad mein daat lena Naeem bi ko phele jao apne hero ko jaane se rok lo…maine dekha us villain aunty ko restaurant mein….woh bilkul bhi achhi nahi hai…Neil unke sath kabhi khush nahi rahega….hero sirf apni heroine ke sath hi khush rehta hai…jao le aao apne hero ko.” Said Arya with a smile. Mini wiped her tears and left haveli to search Neil. Now she was determined to support him and never let him go. In the haveli Naeem bi kept looking at the gate. She never saw Mini this angry. Now she was really worried if Mini will ever be able to forgive her. She remembered Preet’s words. “They have some kind of ‘Roohani Connection’….ek aag hai jo jal rahi hai….usme aap ya koi bhi beech mein aayega to apne hi haath jalwayega.” Naeem bi closed her eyes as remorse washed over her. Now she got to know Preet was right all along. She should have taken her advice and kept her nose out of this. Now she was dreading Mini’s wrath once she came back with Neil.

One year to this drabble🤣 NB hatred đŸ¤Łall started đŸ¤Ł

N_sharmaa thumbnail

hii friends, I am so pissed of with Cvs that my frustration is not ending. So I wrote another drabble. It is based on future scenario when hopefully according to us guest track will end.

-:DRABBLE  5:-

Neil and Mini’s car ride from family court to Neil’s house was silent. Mini kept thinking what all happened at court. How Neil was going to sign the papers giving away his house and everything to that greedy woman and how just at the right moment Mini managed to stop him and brought Nitin with her. Nitin told everyone about his affair with Isha. Isha was shocked at the turn of events and tried to cover up by bringing Kia before Neil. But when Mini threatened her by going for paternity test if necessary Isha had no other option and she had to confess that kia was not Neil’s daughter and she was just using her to emotionally blackmail him and get more money from him. Neil was shell shocked listening her confession. He was too stunned to even react. Whatever she said was heartbreaking and relieving at the same time. It broke his heart into several pieces to know that the daughter for whom he has yearned for years was not his daughter. She was the result of cheating his wife did with him and at the same time he was relieved that now nothing in his past will be there to hold him back. Now he can move on peacefully. Mini was feeling disgust by just looking at Isha. How could a woman do such thing. Not only with Neil but with her own daughter. She wanted to slap that vile woman but right now Neil needed her more. Mini stood by Neil’s side and they drafted the agreement again which said Isha could only take away her jewelry and her streedhan which law allowed her but she cant make any claim on Neil’s salary and house. Isha was angry at this and tried to argue but Mini and Neil’s lawyer made it very clear that since she had cheated her husband she cant demand alimony at all but then also Neil is ready to give her jewelry and bank balance in the name of humanity if she argues more than she will get nothing in return. Isha had to agree. Their divorce was finalized by court.

Neil and Mini were sitting in the car. Mini saw Neil was still under shock. She could understand his condition. She held his hand and hugged him to soothe his pain. Neil looked at her, “I cant believe I am finally out of this mess. It was draining emotionally. I would not have survived this if you were not there with me.” Said Neil as she hugged her back. “I said that day when you were playing with Arya, remember, sath rahenge to jeet jayenge. So we had to win.” Replied Mini looking into his eyes. Neil saw they were passing by some lake. He asked the driver to stop the car. Neil got out of the car. Mini also came out, “What are you doing?” she asked as she looked at him. He was standing extending his arms as if trying to welcome sunshine back into his arms. Mini smiled at him and hugged him from behind. Neil turned to look at her, “I feel as if I have got a new life. A burden which I was carrying till now is lifted. I feel so light and I feel like jumping into this lake in happiness.”said Neil as he pulled Mini towards him. Mini’s eyes went wide at his last line and she was shocked when he dragged her with him towards the lake. “Stop it Neil Oberoi, kya pagalpan hai ye…tumhe kudna hai to shauk se kudo mujhe kyu le ja rahe ho?” asked Mini as she tried to free herself.“Pagalpan hi toh hai ye….sukoon bhara pagalpan aur maine ye pagalpan bahut miss kiya. Ab jab ki main phir se aazaad hoon apni nayi life mein jane ke liye to main phir se is pagalpan ko jeena chahta hoon….tumhare sath.” Said Neil as he without any warming jumped in the lake with Mini. Mini shouted at the top of her voice but he laughed at her. They booth stood their completely wet. Neil was laughing whole heartedly and Mini kept looking at her mesmerized. She felt his laughter was a music to her ears and somewhere she was feeling proud on herself that she was the reason for this laughter.

They both came back to Neil’s house holding each others hand. They entered there together like a couple. Just then Mini’s phone rang and her smile immediately dropped seeing Biji’s name on screen. She cut the call. It rang again and Mini again cut it. Neil asked her why she was not taking the calls to which Mini replied that she don’t want to ruin her mood by talking to any one of them. Neil chided her for her careless behavior and picked up the phone for her and put it on the speaker, “Hello, Mini. How are you? When will you come back? We are worried for you. I know you like Neil but beta please come back. Its his fight why do you bother so much.” Said Biji from the other side. Listening to this Mini gave ‘I told you so’ look. to Neil. He gestured Mini to talk to Biji as she really sounded worried. Mini sighed and took the phone, “Hello Biji, I am fine do not worry about me and I will not leave Neil alone.” Said Mini in matter of factly tone. “But Mini when this case will get over? How will you stay there and where?” asked Biji and Mini realized Biji still don’t know that the case was over. Neil also looked at Mini thinking the same and he was about to say something when Mini stopped him. Suddenly there was a mischief shining in Mini’s eyes and she was also blushing at the same time. Before Neil could comprehend what was it about Mini said to Biji, “Actually Biji things are not going good here. The settlement will take atleast a week’s time  and don’t worry I have already checked in a hotel. I will only come after the disposal of case as I cant leave Neil alone to suffer.” Biji agreed and cut the call.

Mini turned around trying to control her laughter and found Neil smiling at her, “What was that? Why did you lie? Asked Neil. “Because I am very happy today and I want to spend some time alone with you here. I don’t want to go back there so soon because I know there endless questions and their rant about how you are not good for me is waiting for us. Today is such an important day for us so I want to celebrate it with you.” Explained Mini. “Hmm, ok but I don’t want to stay in this house for a while. This house is so gloomy. All those bad memories are here I don’t want to start our new life from here. I am planning to renovate this house only then I will bring you here with me.” Neil expressed his views. “You know what? I have an idea. Since I already told that we are here for one week lets renovate this house together.” Mini told him excitedly. Neil liked the idea and soon they started planning on what changes are to be made. First and foremost Neil threw away all the photographs and things which reminded him of Isha as he didn’t want the shadow of past to loom over his beautiful present. They got whole house painted and also changed some old furniture. Mini set the house according to her preferences and taste. They had fun cleaning and setting the house. They felt like they are building their home together. Home which was only filled with love and trust. Renovation was almost over when Neil tied a blind fold on Mini’s eyes and took her outside. He made her stand at the main door of the house and opened the blind fold. Mini slowly opened her eyes to see what is his surprise that he was so excited to show her.She saw that name plate at the door was changed. Previously there was large black color name plate of ‘Oberois’ but now in its place there was a beautiful brown and golden name plate of ‘Mini & Neil’.

Mini smiled looking at it and before she knew happy tears started to flow down her eyes. She felt as if she is living her dream. Neil smiled at her understanding her emotions. He wiped her tears and kissed both her eyes. He lifted her in his arms, “Lets go inside our home Mini.” said Neil as he entered in the house with Mini.

Sajan Ghar Aana Tha
Sajan Ghar Aaye Hai
Sajan Ghar Aana Tha
Sajan Ghar Aaye Hai

Piya Man Bhana Tha
Piya Man Bhaaye Hai

Har Khushi Hai Ab Tumhari
Mujhe De Do Gham

Janeman Janeman Janeman Janeman

Neil put Mini down inside house. He hugged her from behind lovingly as he took in her fragrance. She shivered at his touch and hold him tightly. She couldn’t believe finally everything was fine between them and nobody can separate them now.

Zindagi Mein Aaye Tum Chaahaton Ke Raste
Hoooo Zindagi Mein Aaye Tum Chaahaton Ke Raste
Kaash Ye Raste Sanam Kat Jaaye Haste Haste
Sone Dildara Tere Pyar Toh Main Vaariyaan
Meri Ya Duvaawa Tainu Lag Jaave Saariyaan
Chand Ho Tum Chandani Se Bheega Jaaye Mann

Mini looked at the whole house lovingly. She felt as if her dream came true. This was their love nest. She held Neil’s hand as she lovingly caressed their photos which Neil has put on the walls. She went to the main door and did small pooja there with Neil and prayed to God to protect her dream house from evil eyes.

Khwaabon Ke Is Ghar Ki Khair Kariyo Rabba

Khwaabon Ke Is Ghar Ki Khair Kariyo Rabba
Durr Kaleh Kalesh Aur Bair Kariyo Rabba
Naazo Se Bade Maine Kari Hai Taiyariya
Din Raat Pyar Diyaan Nazara Utaariya
Yeh Mohabbat Hai Ibaadat Kabhi Ho Na Kam

Mini hugged Neil feeling emotional. Neil took her in his arms and held her tightly to assure that now nothing wrong will happen. When they are together they will fight against all odd. He kissed her on forehead and once again lifted her in his arms. This time he took her straight to their bedroom and put her down on the bed. Mini blushed and rolled over to other side. Neil came on the bed and balanced himself on one elbow lying sideways. He turned Mini towards him. Mini had her eyes close. He kissed on her eyes then slowly took her lips in his. As he kissed her lovingly Mini began to lose her inhibitions and responded back.Neil began to trace her body with his hands followed by his kisses and Mini closed her eyes to savor his touch.

Aa Aghosh Mein Meri Zulf SanwaruTeri
Chahat Ke Rangon Se Main Maang Saja Du Teri
Maahiya Ve Aaj Mainu Aaive Kyon Ve Lagda
Aashiq je Sachha Hove Roop Honda Rabb Da
Hum Yahaan Hai Tum Yahaan Ho Hone Do Milan

Mini tugged at Neil’s shirt and he removed it. Mini then kissed him on his chest and pulled him further towards her. Neil caught the hem of her dress and Mini sat up straight so that he can remove it easily. She was not feeling shy at all.Her heart and Mind was in synchronization. She knew what she was doing and was confident about it. She was waiting for this moment and now as it was here she wanted to enjoy it without having any second thoughts. She loved Neil with all her heart and now she wanted to love him with her body too. Neil continued his sweet torture on her delectable body as he kissed each and every inch of her body. He looked in her eyes for permission before claiming her. In reply she pulled him and kissed him passionately on lips. Neil got the answer and made her his breaking all the boundaries between them. She belonged to him now in every sense. Both of them slept in each other’s arms basking in the glow of their love.

Sajan Ghar Aana Tha
Sajan Ghar Aaye Hai
Sajan Ghar Aana Tha
Sajan Ghar Aaye Hai

Piya Man Bhana Tha
Piya Man Bhaaye Hai

Har Khushi Hai Ab Tumhari
Mujhe De Do Gham

Both of them spent rest of days loving each other in their love nest. They knew once they return they had to face whole society but they were confident that they will fight against all odd together.

One year to this again☺️ MiNeil moments oberoi mansion☺️  

crappyfest and all🤢

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

One year to this again☺️ MiNeil moments oberoi mansion☺️  

crappyfest and all🤢

Hamara sapna mineil live in at oberoi mansion❤️

N_sharmaa thumbnail

Hamara sapna mineil live in at oberoi mansion❤️

Mini's laughter in Neil's house . MiNiYa as family , MiNeil kabaddi there â˜şď¸ insecurities of Neil , mini pacifying☺️ we had so many coffee bites on it also đŸ¤Ł  I still remember @zalimas water kabaddi  of MiNeil in swimming pool☺️🤣 sharing of room😉☺️  we would have  got it but  rajita and channel đŸ’”đŸĽş

Edited by N_sharmaa - 3 years ago