MiNeil Dreamland : Drabbles new updated on pg 21

Posted: 4 years ago

hii friends

I have come with this idea of posting drabbles about our fav couple MiNeil.

As you know drabbles will be very short stories about MiNeil in single update.

I will take inspiration from the show or any scenes or sometimes it will be totally fictional.  sometimes it will be based on the show as an elaborated version of any scene and some times it will be about some sequence as how I perceive them. or sometimes it will be totally fictional having nothing to do with show. you can consider it as an excerpt from MiNeil's life.

hope you will like it.🤗

here is link-

Drabble 1

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5153613#152764885

Drabble 2

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5153613?pn=3#152867922

Drabble 3

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5153613?pn=10#152953032

Drabble by Lata

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5153613?pn=13#153023431

Drabble 4

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5153613?pn=13#153023506

Drabble 5

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5153613?pn=14#153027880

Drabble 6

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5153613?pn=21#153285964

Edited by anjali0111 - 3 years ago

Like ? We shall love it !! Please bring it on đŸ˜ł

Here I bring to you first drabble.

After seeing the sbs segment video about Neil being hurt when Mini called him just a friend. I came up with this idea.

-:DRABBLE  1:-

Housemaid Rani came running in Mini’s room, “Mini di, wo Neil bhaiyya…he is packing his bags. When I asked him what he was doing he said that he is leaving this house” “What?” asked Mini shocked at what Rani informed her. She knew Neil was upset since few days but she never knew he will take such step. Why he is doing that .She tried to ask him a few times but every time he avoided the conversation making excuses. And now he is just leaving. How can he do that? She need to confront him. Mini asked Rani to be with Arya and don’t tell this to  her. She went to Neil’s room. She saw him packing his bags but he was looking lost. Mini called him, “Neil what are you doing? Rani told me that you are leaving this house. Why?” Mini asked hurt at his behavior. She remembered the moment she told him that he was the special person in her and Arya’s  life and in short span of time how he has become so important to them. He was their special friend. And now see him, he is leaving them just like that. “You are asking me the reason Mini? stop pretending as if you really don’t know anything.” Replied Neil not even looking at her.

“I really don’t know Neil. Why you are doing this? why you are behaving suddenly so distant with us?” said Mini as she was tired of his indifference now. “First you told me that you consider me as your friend not more than that now you are asking me why I am leaving. If I am only a friend to you then I can keep my friendship away from here also why do I need to live here for that.” Replied Neil as he zipped his bags all ready to go. “Stop it will you? What is your problem Neil?” said Mini taking away his bags from him and throwing them away. “My problem…my problem…you are my problem Mini. First you let me come close to you and Arya and now that I care for you, I become concerned for you, you are pushing me away saying that I am only your friend and you don’t need my help in fighting your battles.” Neil said venting out all the frustration. “So what I said was right. I don’t need yours or anybody’s support. We two sisters will stand up for each other and fight for each other.” Countered Mini. “See, that’s the thing. If you wanted to be alone in life and never wanted anyone to care for you then you should have stopped me from coming near to you. You should have not let me form emotional bond with you. Now that I have come to regard you two as my family you come and refer to me as mere a third person between you and Arya.” Said Neil as he remembered how Naeem bi said that he is always going to be an outsider between them.

“Neil Arya likes you, I like you but we sisters are each other’s family. We don’t need any protector for us. We know you are there for us but we don’t need a guardian angel. We just need a friend” Mini tried to express her feelings. “And who are you to decide upto which extent any person can love you? I am not a machine that you can set a limit in me according to your comfort.” Questioned Neil. “Neil Arya likes you but she only trust me to tell everything about her life and I cannot break her trust. I know you want to help us but we really don’t need anybody’s help.” Mini answered him. “You don’t need anybody’s help but you will decide how everybody  should express their care and love to you and Arya and in what measures. This doesn’t happen Mini. I lost my family early in life. When I came here I was just attracted to you and used to find Arya and her antics cute. I couldn’t help but started feeling protective towards you two. When I saw you both fighting against the all odds I realized that you don’t need anybody’s protection but it was too late I already formed emotional bonding with you and With you and I coming closer I developed feelings towards you and I genuinely regarded you two as my family and you never gave me any sign that you are not liking my attention.Then suddenly one fine day you make me realize that you two don’t need anyone else in your life, that I am always going to be an outsider between you and Arya.” Neil said as he become emotional after confessing his feelings. “I know that you don’t need me to protect you but at least you can share your worries with me. I want to help you, support you not because you are incapable or weak but because I like to do things for you two. That’s what family do for each other. I understand that Arya feels comfortable with you more than me to share her secrets but you could have made her understand that I also love her as much as you love her or you could have share you worries with me without letting he rknow. I can give her all the time to accept me and give me the place equivalent to what she has given you. But I expect more maturity from you on this than you have shown.” Neil continued further explaining his point of view.

“Neil I am sorry if my words hurt you that day. But I really meant that you are that one friend who….” Mini tried to say but Neil stopped her in between, “Just stop it Mini. Your really believe what is between us is merely a friendship? I know you are afraid of falling in love because you don’t like to show your vulnerable side to anyone. I have come to know you this much but please stop masking your feelings behind the façade of friendship. For once in your life accept that you can fall in love and there is nothing wrong in it.” Mini was at loss of words she was shocked how Neil put her dilemma out in words. She was not ready for this. she made another futile attempt to convince him or rather convince herself, “Neil its nothing like that…between you and me…you..are..friend….”Mini stammered than left the sentence incomplete as she was failing miserably and doesnt sounding confident at all.

Neil sighed in frustration and proceeded towards the door. Mini looked at him thinking he was leaving but she was shocked when he closed the door and locked it. Neil moved towards Mini and she moved backwards until she hit the wall. She looked at him not knowing how to stop him or did she even want to stop him? Neil came close …very close to her. he put his both hands on either sides of her head and leaned on her a little. he looked into her eyes and whispered,“You call me as your friend. Tell me how many of your friends are allowed to lock themselves with you in a room? How many of your friends are allowed to come this close to you?” He cupped her face and ran his thumb on her lips. “How many of your friends are allowed to touch you like this? He leaned further to kiss her and saw she closed her eyes in anticipation. “I can bet you wont stop me  from kissing you. Do you behave like this with your friends?” Neil suddenly pulled himself away from her leaving her shocked and surprised at her own behavior. “look at yourself Mini and you call me a friend…really?

“You wanted to know why I am going right? I am going because I cant take it anymore.We know clearly what we feel for each other is much more than friendship. But you keep fighting it you keep lying to yourself. You dont allow me to come near you or Arya. If you want to stop me than you have to accept me fully as a part of your and Arya’s life. I am tired of containing my feelings, my care, my support, my worries. If you want Neil Oberoi in your life and in your house than you not only have to accept him whole heartedly but also make place for him in Arya’s heart.” Neil concluded.

Mini closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She knew what happened today was inevitable. She was expecting to have this conversation but was avoiding it as much as possible. But now since it happened she had no way to escape. She had to face her fears. She cant keep pushing him away from their life. She was a fighter and she will fight this situation too. “Neil, I am sorry I knew what you were going through but never realized that its hurting you so much. You are right. This….this thing that we have between us …this feelings are mutual. I am a lone fighter. I  spent so much time fighting alone that now it scares me to be with someone. I don’t want to become dependent on anyone or feel emotional weakness that why I kept fighting my own feelings and unknowingly I started making Arya like myself. I cant change anything in a moment. It will take time for me and Arya to accept you as a part of our life but please don’t leave us…don’t give up on us. Please give us some time.” She completed.

Neil smiled at her, “For me its enough that you are finally accepting whats in your heart. And I can give you my lifetime to accept me fully.” Neil said that and extend his arms towards her. Mini came slowly towards him and hugged him. Both of them stood there like that without saying anything. They didn’t know what future holds for them. When Mini and Arya will be able to accept him in their life but he know that at this time he is holding his world in his arms and he is never going to give up on them. At least not without trying. and now when Mini is with him he will soon win Arya's trust.

Edited by anjali0111 - 3 years ago

How beautiful this is đŸ˜łLoved every bit of it . MiNeil it was and the end was beautiful PB style đŸ˜ł

Anjali thank you for coming up with this .I know it takes lots of your time .

Originally posted by anjali0111

After seeing the sbs segment video about Neil being hurt when Mini called him just a friend. I came up with this idea.

Housemaid Rani came running in Mini’s room, “Mini di, wo Neil bhaiyya…he is packing his bags. When I asked him what he was doing he said that he is leaving this house” “What?” asked Mini shocked at what Rani informed her. She knew Neil was upset since few days but she never knew he will take such step. Why he is doing that .She tried to ask him a few times but every time he avoided the conversation making excuses. And now he is just leaving. How can he do that? She need to confront him. Mini asked Rani to be with Arya and don’t tell this to  her. She went to Neil’s room. She saw him packing his bags but he was looking lost. Mini called him, “Neil what are you doing? Rani told me that you are leaving this house. Why?” Mini asked hurt at his behavior. She remembered the moment she told him that he was the special person in her and Arya’s  life and in short span of time how he has become so important to them. He was their special friend. And now see him, he is leaving them just like that. “You are asking me the reason Mini? stop pretending as if you really don’t know anything.” Replied Neil not even looking at her.

“I really don’t know Neil. Why you are doing this? why you are behaving suddenly so distant with us?” said Mini as she was tired of his indifference now. “First you told me that you consider me as your friend not more than that now you are asking me why I am leaving. If I am only a friend to you then I can keep my friendship away from here also why do I need to live here for that.” Replied Neil as he zipped his bags all ready to go. “Stop it will you? What is your problem Neil?” said Mini taking away his bags from him and throwing them away. “My problem…my problem…you are my problem Mini. First you let me come close to you and Arya and now that I care for you, I become concerned for you, you are pushing me away saying that I am only your friend and you don’t need my help in fighting your battles.” Neil said venting out all the frustration. “So what Is aid was right. I don’t need yours or anybody’s support. We two sisters will stand up for each other and fight for each other.” Countered Mini. “See, that’s the thing. If you wanted to be alone in life and never wanted anyone to care for you then you should have stopped me from coming near to you. You should have not let me form emotional bond with you. Now that I have come to regard you two as my family you come and refer to me as mere a third person between you and Arya.” Said Neil as he remembered how Naeem bi said that he is always going to be an outsider between them.

“Neil Arya likes you, I like you but we sisters are each other’s family. We don’t need any protector for us. We know you are there for us but we don’t need a guardian angel. We just need a friend” Mini tried to express her feelings. “And who are you to decide upto which extent any person can love you? I am not a machine that you can set a limit in me according to your comfort.” Questioned Neil. “Neil Arya likes you but she only trust me to tell everything about her life and I cannot break her trust. I know you want to help us but we really don’t need anybody’s help.” Mini answered him. “You don’t need anybody’s help but you will decide how everybody  should express their care and love to you and Arya and in what measures. This doesn’t happen Mini. I lost my family early in life. When I came here I was just attracted to you and used to find Arya and her antics cute. I couldn’t help but started feeling protective towards you two. When I saw you both fighting against the all odds I realized that you don’t need anybody’s protection but it was too late I already formed emotional bonding with you and With you and I coming closer I developed feelings towards you and I genuinely regarded you two as my family and you never gave me any sign that you are not liking my attention.Then suddenly one fine day you make me realize that you two don’t need anyone else in your life, that I am always going to be an outsider between you and Arya.” Neil said as he become emotional after confessing his feelings. “I know that you don’t need me to protect you but at least you can share your worries with me. I want to help you, support you not because you are incapable or weak but because I like to do things for you two. That’s what family do for each other. I understand that Arya feels comfortable with you more than me to share her secrets but you could have made her understand that I also love her as much as you love her or you could have share you worries with me without letting he rknow. I can give her all the time to accept me and give me the place equivalent to what she has given you. But I expect more maturity from you on this than you have shown.” Neil continued further explaining his point of view.

“Neil I am sorry if my words hurt you that day. But I really meant that you are that one friend who….” Mini tried to say but Neil stopped her in between, “Just stop it Mini. Your really believe what is between us is merely a friendship? I know you are afraid of falling in love because you don’t like to show your vulnerable side to anyone. I have come to know you this much but please stop masking your feelings behind the façade of friendship. For once in your life accept that you can fall in love and there is nothing wrong in it.” Mini was at loss of words she was shocked how Neil put her dilemma out in words. She was not ready for this. she made another futile attempt to convince him or rather convince herself, “Neil its nothing like that…between you and me…you..are..friend….”Mini stammered than left the sentence incomplete as she was failing miserably and doesnt sounding confident at all.

Neil sighed in frustration and proceeded towards the door. Mini looked at him thinking he was leaving but she was shocked when he closed the door and locked it. Neil moved towards Mini and she moved backwards until she hit the wall. She looked at him not knowing how to stop him or did she even want to stop him? Neil came close …very close to her. he put his both hands on either sides of her head and leaned on her a little. he looked into her eyes and whispered,“You call me as your friend. Tell me how many of your friends are allowed to lock themselves with you in a room? How many of your friends are allowed to come this close to you?” He cupped her face and ran his thumb on her lips. “How many of your friends are allowed to touch you like this? He leaned further to kiss her and saw she closed her eyes in anticipation. “I can bet you wont stop me  from kissing you. Do you behave like this with your friends?” Neil suddenly pulled himself away from her leaving her shocked and surprised at her own behavior. “look at yourself Mini and you call me a friend…really?

“You wanted to know why I am going right? I am going because I cant take it anymore.We know clearly what we feel for each other is much more than love. But you keep fighting it you keep lying to yourself. You dont allow me to come near you or Arya. If you want to stop me than you have to accept me fully as a part of your and Arya’s life. I am tired of containing my feelings, my care, my support, my worries. If you want Neil Oberoi in your life and in your house than you not only have to accept him whole heartedly but also make place for him in Arya’s heart.” Neil concluded.

Mini closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She knew what happened today was inevitable. She was expecting to have this conversation but was avoiding it as much as possible. But now since it happened she had no way to escape. She had to face her fears. She cant keep pushing him away from their life. She was a fighter and she will fight this situation too. “Neil, I am sorry I knew what you were going through but never realized that its hurting you so much. You are right. This….this thing that we have between us …this feelings are mutual. I am a lone fighter. I  spent so much time fighting alone that now it scares me to be with someone. I don’t want to become dependent on anyone or feel emotional weakness that why I kept fighting my own feelings and unknowingly I started making Arya like myself. I cant change anything in a moment. It will take time for me and Arya to accept you as a part of our life but please don’t leave us…don’t give up on us. Please give us some time.” She completed.

Neil smiled at her, “For me its enough that you are finally accepting whats in your heart. And I can give you my lifetime to accept me fully.” Neil said that and extend his arms towards her. Mini came slowly towards him and hugged him. Both of them stood there like that without saying anything. They didn’t know what future holds for them. When Mini and Arya will be able to accept him in their life but he know that at this time he is holding his world in his arms and he is never going to give up on them. At least not without trying. and now when Mini is with him he will soon win Arya's trust.

OMG anjali... U wrote my mind here.... It was very beautiful.... I was expecting the same....❤️

Haila đŸ˜˛

Anjali🤗

Love you yaar🤗

Ye toh surprise tha đŸ¤—

Bada wala thank you đŸ¤—

Waah .... confrontations hoga abh

“I really don’t know Neil. Why you are doing this? why you are behaving suddenly so distant with us?” said Mini as she was tired of his indifference now. “First you told me that you consider me as your friend not more than that now you are asking me why I am leaving. If I am only a friend to you then I can keep my friendship away from here also why do I need to live here for that.” Replied Neil as he zipped his bags all ready to go. “Stop it will you? What is your problem Neil?” said Mini taking away his bags from him and throwing them away. “My problem…my problem…you are my problem Mini. First you let me come close to you and Arya and now that I care for you, I become concerned for you, you are pushing me away saying that I am only your friend and you don’t need my help in fighting your battles.” Neil said venting out all the frustration. “So what Is aid was right. I don’t need yours or anybody’s support. We two sisters will stand up for each other and fight for each other.” Countered Mini. “See, that’s the thing. If you wanted to be alone in life and never wanted anyone to care for you then you should have stopped me from coming near to you. You should have not let me form emotional bond with you. Now that I have come to regard you two as my family you come and refer to me as mere a third person between you and Arya.” Said Neil as he remembered how Naeem bi said that he is always going to be an outsider between them.

Sundar sundar screenplay

Imagine kar li  

“Neil Arya likes you, I like you but we sisters are each other’s family. We don’t need any protector for us. We know you are there for us but we don’t need a guardian angel. We just need a friend” Mini tried to express her feelings. “And who are you to decide upto which extent any person can love you? 

Waah ..Neil form mein aaj đŸ˜Ž

I am not a machine that you can set a limit in me according to your comfort.” Questioned Neil. “Neil Arya likes you but she only trust me to tell everything about her life and I cannot break her trust. I know you want to help us but we really don’t need anybody’s help.” Mini answered him. “You don’t need anybody’s help but you will decide how everybody  should express their care and love to you and Arya and in what measures. This doesn’t happen Mini. I lost my family early in life. When I came here I was just attracted to you and used to find Arya and her antics cute. I couldn’t help but started feeling protective towards you two. When I saw you both fighting against the all odds I realized that you don’t need anybody’s protection but it was too late I already formed emotional bonding with you and With you and I coming closer I developed feelings towards you and I genuinely regarded you two as my family and you never gave me any sign that you are not liking my attention.

sahi hai 

Then suddenly one fine day you make me realize that you two don’t need anyone else in your life, that I am always going to be an outsider between you and Arya.” Neil said as he become emotional after confessing his feelings. “I know that you don’t need me to protect you but at least you can share your worries with me. I want to help you, support you not because you are incapable or weak but because I like to do things for you two. That’s what family do for each other. I understand that Arya feels comfortable with you more than me to share her secrets but you could have made her understand that I also love her as much as you love her or you could have share you worries with me without letting he rknow. I can give her all the time to accept me and give me the place equivalent to what she has given you. But I expect more maturity from you on this than you have shown.” Neil continued further explaining his point of view.

Neil đŸ’”

bechara ... apne Feelings ko control nahi kar paya .

Tired hai ye friend friend jaap se

Sundar strong 

Aise scenes milna chahiye show mein after Arya track

ek dum badiya .👏

Yaar agar aisa wala solid scene , screenplay mila na ye dono apne acting, chemistry se aag laga denge

I could sense it â˜şď¸

“You wanted to know why I am going right? I am going because I cant take it anymore.We know clearly what we feel for each other is much more than friendship. But you keep fighting it you keep lying to yourself. You dont allow me to come near you or Arya. If you want to stop me than you have to accept me fully as a part of your and Arya’s life. I am tired of containing my feelings, my care, my support, my worries. If you want Neil Oberoi in your life and in your house than you not only have to accept him whole heartedly but also make place for him in Arya’s heart.” Neil concluded.

Sahi hai 

Sundar 

Mini couldn't  escape now .

qubool karna hi pada.

Ek dum mini thi 

Unke dharmiya dosti se b kuch aur hai

Aur woh kuch aur kya hai mini ko b pata hai.

Mini ka whole realization, emotional conflicts accha tha

Neil smiled at her, “For me its enough that you are finally accepting whats in your heart. And I can give you my lifetime to accept me fully.” Neil said that and extend his arms towards her. Mini came slowly towards him and hugged him. 

sundar sundar  babies 

Both of them stood there like that without saying anything. They didn’t know what future holds for them. When Mini and Arya will be able to accept him in their life but he know that at this time he is holding his world in his arms and he is never going to give up on them. At least not without trying. and now when Mini is with him he will soon win Arya's trust.

Dreamy ..

Yours forever

Ek duje ke vaaste❤️☺️

Anjali yaar bada wala thank you đŸ¤—

Kitna sundar tha 

MiNeil style mein

Passion , intensity ,sundar tha 

,Emotional conflicts tha  lekin end mein pyaar ki jeet b thi

Ye open end wala ending with their hug  

Sundar sundar🤗

Koi CVS ko msg karo. I want this scene â˜şď¸

Originally posted by N_sharmaa

How beautiful this is đŸ˜łLoved every bit of it . MiNeil it was and the end was beautiful PB style đŸ˜ł

Anjali thank you for coming up with this .I know it takes lots of your time .

thanks

MiNeil ka nasha hi aisa hai.....bina likhe raha hi nahi jata.😆

Originally posted by porankisrilata

OMG anjali... U wrote my mind here.... It was very beautiful.... I was expecting the same....❤️

glad to know someone else also thinks like this

I was sad when Mini friend zoned him😆