Poll

Who is No. 1 currently among the millennials?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Who is the No. 1 actor/star among the millennials?

Please weigh all factors like consistency, acting talent, popularity, and versatility.

Edited by mintyblue - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I feel like with actors Ranveer is the clear winner, as he has proved himself as the most talented as well as the most versatile of the lot, being equally good at playing ordinary guys like in Gully Boy or his earlier movies and also roles like Bajirao and Khilji equally well.

Ayushman I feel is second as he is talented too and has his own niche which is obviously working really well for him.

Tiger is the same imo.

Ranbir is obviously talented too and has a lot of fans but he just isn’t doing enough good movies over the past few years, it’s like he was on the path to becoming really big and then suddenly he just pulled back 🙃. But I feel like he’ll get bigger again in the coming days (or just fade away completely, who knows 😶)

With Varun and Karthik I feel like it’s the same issue haha, both are successful and getting hits rn (or at least Varun was till recently 😬) but I can’t see them being equally popular/successful in 10 or even 5 years time let alone 20, IDK I might be wrong but I just get that feeling 🤷🏽‍♀️.

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

LMAO @Ranveer winning.