Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

All it  took was a bed scene in Animal for Tripti Dimri to get popularity than her good performances  in Laila Majnu,Bulbul and Qala. 

Her sex scene with Ranbir in Animal. Was she really nude on that scene? 

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bird32

Her sex scene with Ranbir in Animal. Was she really nude on that scene? 

haven’t watched the movie but people posted some screenshots here. They didn’t show her nude but she had her breasts covered with her hands and ranbir was very close to her privates covered with bedsheets. They both looked nude while filming the scene.

Purple5 thumbnail

woah!! Thanks for confirming 

She had a crush on him and never worked with him prior to this movie so how can there be no awkwardness 

she had said in an interview only ranbir vanga and cameraman were present so only men were present. It would make any woman feel awkward. 

Originally posted by: Purple5

haven’t watched the movie but people posted some screenshots here. They didn’t show her nude but she had her breasts covered with her hands and ranbir was very close to her privates covered with bedsheets. They both looked nude while filming the scene.

Maybe she wear a panty and the nipples probably had some kind of tapes on it. Kangana said she was completely nude when she did hot scenes with Shahid. Ileana became nude when she did kissing scenes with Ajay. I wonder how these actresses can show private body parts to other people. 

Purple5 thumbnail

Maybe she wear a panty and the nipples probably had some kind of tapes on it. Kangana said she was completely nude when she did hot scenes with Shahid. Ileana became nude when she did kissing scenes with Ajay. I wonder how these actresses can show private body parts to other people. 

Kangna did hot scene with shahid in which movie? I don’t recall have they worked together?

Yeah I don’t know how they do it 

Purple5 thumbnail

So he saw her nipples, butt and all the personal body parts? 😀😁

G isiliye Alia on the edge hai 

Zabardasti ka best actress ghusaya taki filmfare main husband ke saath “it couple” banne ka dhong rachasake