Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

I agree. All those tracks should have been introduced before Adi's birth and they should have ended with Piya getting pregnant. 

Yaha pe to sab ulta dikhaya inn logo ne. 🤔

Plus, I personally feel they couldn't do justice to Ansh's character. I mean, either he is too seedha or evil within the drop of a hat. And they exhausted the plot with his multiple flipping and never developing the track. 

Compared to that, Vishalika is a gem. 😈

BTW, is it Vishalika or Visharika? 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

I never paid attention to the BGM they used for Pari...

😆 😆 😆

Even I loved her dress colour... Black is my most favorite color followed by blue.

🤗

Too bad my mom has an agenda against me and hardly lets me buy black clothes. 😡 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

I agree. All those tracks should have been introduced before Adi's birth and they should have ended with Piya getting pregnant. 

This is something which I have been saying since long... They could have shown Mo trying different means to increase her age post RCG and succeeding after a lot of efforts. They could have shown that these different kinds of evil entities who entered were sent by Mo as a revenge for her plan of snacking on Ansh being flopped by Piansh and the team.

Yaha pe to sab ulta dikhaya inn logo ne. 🤔

Jab writers hi ulti khopdi ke hain to sab kuch ulta hi dikhayenge na??

Plus, I personally feel they couldn't do justice to Ansh's character. I mean, either he is too seedha or evil within the drop of a hat. And they exhausted the plot with his multiple flipping and never developing the track. 

I agree... The makers couldn't do justice to Ansh's character. He is either purely seedha-saada, sanskaari guy or is a purely evil DV. Why can't he be a mixture?? He could be a good guy but someone who is clever and smart... Khair chodiye!! Hume usse kya?? Ab to inka chapter ki close hone wala hai...

Compared to that, Vishalika is a gem. 😈

I agree... She is indeed a gem.

I really enjoyed that scene where she latkofied Vidya from the terrace and was watching excitedly in anticipation of her falling down and then casually answering Ansh that she doesn't care what happens to her...

BTW, is it Vishalika or Visharika? 

Its Visharika.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Too bad my mom has an agenda against me and hardly lets me buy black clothes. 😡 

In my case I am really lucky... My wardrobe has maximum blue, black and green coloured clothes... 

In fact, kismat to aisi di hai Bhagwan ne ki most of the outfits which I receive as gifts are also either blue or green (which is my another favourite colour 😆)

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

I have plenty of blue and green clothes and both are my favorite colors. But I really like black and white and ironically, my mom has issues with both the colors. 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

I have plenty of blue and green clothes and both are my favorite colors. But I really like black and white and ironically, my mom has issues with both the colors. 

What a coincidence?? Black, blue, green and white are my favourite colours too... 

Earlier we used to have similar thoughts and ab same favourite colours too... Pehle sirf soch milti thi, ab favourite colours bhi... Too much of a coincidence!!! 😆

Nush_Rat thumbnail

This is something which I have been saying since long... They could have shown Mo trying different means to increase her age post RCG and succeeding after a lot of efforts. They could have shown that these different kinds of evil entities who entered were sent by Mo as a revenge for her plan of snacking on Ansh being flopped by Piansh and the team.

That would be nice. 👍🏼

Jab writers hi ulti khopdi ke hain to sab kuch ulta hi dikhayenge na??

Inka to sab hi ulta hain. Mo ka ulti pair aur inn logo ka ulta khopri. 

I agree... The makers couldn't do justice to Ansh's character. He is either purely seedha-saada, sanskaari guy or is a purely evil DV. Why can't he be a mixture?? He could be a good guy but someone who is clever and smart... Khair chodiye!! Hume usse kya?? Ab to inka chapter ki close hone wala hai...

Not just Ansh, up to a certain extent Piya too.

You know, as I am watching IPN currently, Iccha is pure good and in that aspect, I prefer Piya to her as she was layered. But overall, Piya was never strong in front of the elders or coddled Ansh way too much. In that sense I like Iccha thousand times more because she has complete clarity, doesn't flinch before pointing out her parents' mistake (although it only happened a couple of times) and she is not a mamta ki murat. She fights fearlessly. 

They clarified it saying her greatest power will e her purity and so far she has saved herself only by wit.

But here they advertised DD so much but made a joke out of them. 

I agree... She is indeed a gem.

I really enjoyed that scene where she latkofied Vidya from the terrace and was watching excitedly in anticipation of her falling down and then casually answering Ansh that she doesn't care what happens to her...

That was fun but my favorite has been the last scene on Friday's episode. That BGM and her smirk. Haaye!!!   

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

What a coincidence?? Black, blue, green and white are my favourite colours too... 

Earlier we used to have similar thoughts and ab same favourite colours too... Pehle sirf soch milti thi, ab favourite colours bhi... Too much of a coincidence!!! 😆

🤗 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Okay, my phone's battery is really low. I need to charge it now...

Will se you later... 🤗

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Okay, my phone's battery is really low. I need to charge it now...

Will se you later... 🤗

Okay! Bye for now! Let's see what they have in store for us tomorrow. 😈