Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: magicalM

Ye makers apni dear Mohana ko thodi na Nazar se out kar sakte hai. Even HOTSTAR MONTAGE has only Mohana on it. Not Ansh and Piya also. I am sure Harsh is not happy as when article came out off air he was sure ki Nazar is going strong ye shut nahi hoga but isse thodi na pata tha sabko out karke season 2 layege.

Now Nazar has become like Naagin. season pe season aate jayege with new characters.

Khair i am not a bit interested in Nazar 2 actors bhi aise hi hai new koi khaas nahi .

Actually main ne show kuch time se dekhna band kar diya tha phir bhi i used to read WU at night as that also interest me ab to WU bhi band ho jayega😭

Of course!! Makers will never replace Mo and we all know ki Mo will not be able to hold season 2 all alone... Show ko hit banane ke liye sabhi actors ka equal contribution chahiye hota hai. Only one actor can't hold the entire show.

And the montage will definitely have Mo only... After all, the entire story revolves around her only.

Nazar is soon going to become like Naagin... Season par season aate jayenge. Just the only difference is that all seasons of Naagin have garnered trp's... Nazar ka to lagta nahi ki zyada trp la payega. Cos all Harsh, Niyati and 3D's fans are going to quit...

Coming to the show, well I watched a few episodes of KSR Dancing Davansh. Uske baad I only read the WU's and this Visharika track made me watch it again. Ab season khatam hone ke baad WU se bhi koi lena dena nahi rahega... Good riddance!!!

Even I am not interested in season 2... Ab lead couple to mil gaya hai. Side actors ki info bhi mil jaye...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Phew! Finally I am here to do my chugli! ðŸ˜ˆ

Nikki!

Just like you said, had no intention to watch these episodes. But then I thought, I should know the basic story at least if I intend to watch the last episode. So started reading updates and specific dialogues made me curious. Boy oh boy! I am almost regretting my impulsive decision to delete all my favorite episodes that I had downloaded. Don't know if and when I'll be able to download them again as it's really difficult to download from Hotstar. ðŸ˜­

Coming to the episodes, jate jate hi sahi, but they are giving everything I have ever wanted - Piya doing her swayamvar, her turning evil and obviously giving Ansh a lecture on her Maa-akti even if it was a farce. 

Absolutely loved Niyati in these scenes and taking back 10% of the gaalis that I had given to Harsh for his horrible acting in the Chandravanshi track. Now this is solely my opinion, there must be viewers who enjoyed his acting there too. But I guess the current director is obsessed with weird dance moves. As Piya marked her entry with clapping. 

About jealous Ansh, not much thrilled because I don't really enjoy jealousy. If it's situational and not overdone, I am okay. Like I liked the Angad episode. But last episode they were focusing too much on that and didn't really enjoy it.

What I enjoyed was Ansh's reaction in the last scene. Often we tend to overlook how our loved ones are changing and when it finally hits us - it's too late. The shock he received at Piya's transformation was on point and Harsh nailed the scene.

Can I say I am enjoying Niyati as Vishalika more than as Sarpika? She was sassy but not evil. But here she is pure evil and what I loved more was that they showed the transition. She didn't become evil within seconds. Niyati is really nailing this part. 

Plus another important thing is you've got to set the BGM carefully, specially it has huge impact in supernatural scenes. The BGM they are using for Vishalika is eerie and it does send a chill down your spine. Thankfully, this time they haven't made Piya comic. She is pretty and creepy at the same time.

I seriously want to throttle the director now for making Ansh look like a cartoon in the Chandravanshi track. 

I am very much excited about the fight sequence between Vishalika and Mo.

But I don't want Mo to become Piya's savior or to defeat Vishalika. PiyAnsh has been portrayed as dumbasses for glorifying MoVed multiple times. But at least, good won over evil every time. I don't want my DD to die at Mo's hand. ðŸ˜’

Megha!

It's obvious that Harsh would be upset. Not just him but Niyati too got much fame courtesy to Nazar. So if they decide to continue the show without them, it's bound to be frustrating. However, I am glad that finally they are freed from this freak show because honestly, Gul and her team lacks in the creativity department. I hope NiyaRsh get better projects in future and shine there.

Nikki & Megha!!!

Nazar may survive a bit longer than our expectation as Shruti is famous for Gatbandhan. But then again, Jigyasa was much more famous and TPK was actually a TRP topper for most of the time. But ultimately MayAra and Nazar tanked at the same time. So we never know. And IPKKND 3 went off air because the fans of Season 1 were super pissed and boycotted the serial. I am pretty sure there are enough fans who are already fed up with Mo and Monalisa. If tomorrow NiyaRsh exit, there is chance the more fans will boycott the show. For that, I'll be praying hard. 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

As much as I dislike/hate the concept of Icchadhari Naagin, from what I have learned, the script of the seasons were well written and every season was finite. Not to mention the protagonists of the first 3 seasons were super popular even before Naagin started. This season I have heard is not that great in terms of TRP and story compared to earlier seasons. So we never know how long they'll continue the franchise. 

As far as Nazar is concerned, apart from the initial episodes and then a handful of tracks, the writing of Nazar has been horrible and it actually ward off many loyal viewer by glorifying MoVed, specially Mo. So it is highly unlikely that they'll be able to run seasons after seasons considering the disappointment among the original fanbase. 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Phew! Finally I am here to do my chugli! ðŸ˜ˆ

Hello... ðŸ¤—

Aapka hi intezaar tha... 

Nazar may survive a bit longer than our expectation as Shruti is famous for Gatbandhan. But then again, Jigyasa was much more famous and TPK was actually a TRP topper for most of the time. But ultimately MayAra and Nazar tanked at the same time. So we never know. And IPKKND 3 went off air because the fans of Season 1 were super pissed and boycotted the serial. I am pretty sure there are enough fans who are already fed up with Mo and Monalisa. If tomorrow NiyaRsh exit, there is chance the more fans will boycott the show. For that, I'll be praying hard. 

So, am replying to this part first...

I agree Nazar may survive longer than our expectations... But then kab tak??

Yes the actress, Shruti Sharma is famous for gathbandhan show. So, yes her fans may start watching it but then there will be old Nazar fans like us who would have quit the show because majority of the fans are watching for Piansh and the 3D's. Plus as you said, Jigyasa was much more famous yet the trp tanked due to MayRa track... So, unless they handle it properly, the show won't be able to gather much trp's.

After Adi's introduction, the trp which used to be close to 2 dropped to 1.5-1.6 and after the introduction of MayRa track, it dropped further to 1.2-1.4 and even these days, the trp is barely 1.2... So, now after NiyArsh's exit, more fans will quit as a majority of them have already said... And even I am praying hard for that.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Just like you said, had no intention to watch these episodes. But then I thought, I should know the basic story at least if I intend to watch the last episode. So started reading updates and specific dialogues made me curious. Boy oh boy! I am almost regretting my impulsive decision to delete all my favorite episodes that I had downloaded. Don't know if and when I'll be able to download them again as it's really difficult to download from Hotstar. ðŸ˜­

Coming to the episodes, jate jate hi sahi, but they are giving everything I have ever wanted - Piya doing her swayamvar, her turning evil and obviously giving Ansh a lecture on her Maa-akti even if it was a farce. 

Absolutely loved Niyati in these scenes and taking back 10% of the gaalis that I had given to Harsh for his horrible acting in the Chandravanshi track. Now this is solely my opinion, there must be viewers who enjoyed his acting there too. But I guess the current director is obsessed with weird dance moves. As Piya marked her entry with clapping. 

About jealous Ansh, not much thrilled because I don't really enjoy jealousy. If it's situational and not overdone, I am okay. Like I liked the Angad episode. But last episode they were focusing too much on that and didn't really enjoy it.

What I enjoyed was Ansh's reaction in the last scene. Often we tend to overlook how our loved ones are changing and when it finally hits us - it's too late. The shock he received at Piya's transformation was on point and Harsh nailed the scene.

Can I say I am enjoying Niyati as Vishalika more than as Sarpika? She was sassy but not evil. But here she is pure evil and what I loved more was that they showed the transition. She didn't become evil within seconds. Niyati is really nailing this part. 

Plus another important thing is you've got to set the BGM carefully, specially it has huge impact in supernatural scenes. The BGM they are using for Vishalika is eerie and it does send a chill down your spine. Thankfully, this time they haven't made Piya comic. She is pretty and creepy at the same time.

I seriously want to throttle the director now for making Ansh look like a cartoon in the Chandravanshi track. 

I am very much excited about the fight sequence between Vishalika and Mo.

But I don't want Mo to become Piya's savior or to defeat Vishalika. PiyAnsh has been portrayed as dumbasses for glorifying MoVed multiple times. But at least, good won over evil every time. I don't want my DD to die at Mo's hand. ðŸ˜’

Now, coming to this part... First of all, let me reveal a secret: Even though I have detached myself completely from Nazar, I couldn't bring myself to delete all my favourite old episodes that I had downloaded... ðŸ˜†

I agree... Jaate jaate hi sahi, they are giving everything. Pia's Swayam Var, Pia turning evil and that too a badass one and giving Ansh a lecture on his Maa-Bhakti (fake hi sahi...).

I absolutely loved Niyati in these episodes and even I am liking Visharika Pia more than Sarpika Pia... Never thought I would say this, but this track should have come earlier and should have been continued for at least two weeks...

Now coming to jealous Ansh... TBH, even I don't enjoy jealousy much but I will say one thing: Harsh was amazing in these scenes. I personally liked his scenes both with Pia as well as Sameer. The way he was imitating Pia with those head and eye movements, that aankhe matkana and all, I literally cracked up!! Plus the way he was faking his smile in front of Sameer, then his dialogues, the way he said those dialogues... I just burst out laughing.

That BGM... I love it!! I must say, the makers select the perfect BGMs for each character. Just once I had a problem with their BGM selection when they were playing the "Roop rang Mohini" line of the title track for Namuni Daayan.

Even I don't want Mo to become Pia's saviour or to defeat Visharika but unfortunately, aisa kuch hi hoga... Cos as Nishant said, only an Ekayan can defeat Visharika. So, we have a Visharika vs Daayan coming up.

And I definitely don't want DD to die at Mo's hands... 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Also, koi to hume bata do February ke mahine main kaun sa Summer Camp hota hai Bhai?? 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Yes the actress, Shruti Sharma is famous for gathbandhan show. So, yes her fans may start watching it but then there will be old Nazar fans like us who would have quit the show because majority of the fans are watching for Piansh and the 3D's. Plus as you said, Jigyasa was much more famous yet the trp tanked due to MayRa track... So, unless they handle it properly, the show won't be able to gather much trp's.

After Adi's introduction, the trp which used to be close to 2 dropped to 1.5-1.6 and after the introduction of MayRa track, it dropped further to 1.2-1.4 and even these days, the trp is barely 1.2... So, now after NiyArsh's exit, more fans will quit as a majority of them have already said... And even I am praying hard for that.

I agree. Honestly, YHM and Nazar are the only two exceptions that garnered such high TRP at 11pm slot. But they ruined YHM with surrogacy and Nazar with Adi and MayAra. Although as a whole the bad writing is slightly more, there have been some major good tracks too. But once you lose fan, it's not easy to earn them back.

Even I am praying for horrible TRP for Season 2. Let's just wait and watch. ðŸ˜Ž

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Now, coming to this part... First of all, let me reveal a secret: Even though I have detached myself completely from Nazar, I couldn't bring myself to delete all my favourite old episodes that I had downloaded... ðŸ˜†

I agree... Jaate jaate hi sahi, they are giving everything. Pia's Swayam Var, Pia turning evil and that too a badass one and giving Ansh a lecture on his Maa-Bhakti (fake hi sahi...).

I absolutely loved Niyati in these episodes and even I am liking Visharika Pia more than Sarpika Pia... Never thought I would say this, but this track should have come earlier and should have been continued for at least two weeks...

Now coming to jealous Ansh... TBH, even I don't enjoy jealousy much but I will say one thing: Harsh was amazing in these scenes. I personally liked his scenes both with Pia as well as Sameer. The way he was imitating Pia with those head and eye movements, that aankhe matkana and all, I literally cracked up!! Plus the way he was faking his smile in front of Sameer, then his dialogues, the way he said those dialogues... I just burst out laughing.

That BGM... I love it!! I must say, the makers select the perfect BGMs for each character. Just once I had a problem with their BGM selection when they were playing the "Roop rang Mohini" line of the title track for Namuni Daayan.

Even I don't want Mo to become Pia's saviour or to defeat Visharika but unfortunately, aisa kuch hi hoga... Cos as Nishant said, only an Ekayan can defeat Visharika. So, we have a Visharika vs Daayan coming up.

And I definitely don't want DD to die at Mo's hands... 

Harsh was definitely amazing in those scenes. As me and Madhura always said, he shines in transition and such scenes. But since I couldn't enjoy Ansh's antics much so I skipped those parts. 

Yeah, the BGMs are mostly good. I didn't like the one they used for Pari too. 

Waise, I loved the fact that Piya wore black for her wedding. I love this color and actually told my mother once that I want to wear black/chocolate on my wedding. ðŸ˜† Piya ne meri armaan puri kar di.  

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

I agree. Honestly, YHM and Nazar are the only two exceptions that garnered such high TRP at 11pm slot. But they ruined YHM with surrogacy and Nazar with Adi and MayAra. Although as a whole the bad writing is slightly more, there have been some major good tracks too. But once you lose fan, it's not easy to earn them back.

Even I am praying for horrible TRP for Season 2. Let's just wait and watch. ðŸ˜Ž

I agree... YHM and Nazar are the only two shows that gathered such high trp at 11 pm slot. Don't know about YHM but they definitely ruined Nazar with Adi and MayRa. The bad writing definitely had a big role but yes, there were several good tracks too. I still feel that if those tracks had been introduced before Adi, the trp wouldn't have dropped so drastically.

And yes, once you lose fans, it is highly difficult to earn them back...

Season 2 might get trp's to start with cos they don't have competition at this time slot... Cos these days, apart from BB, no other major show comes at 11.

But one thing is for sure... Show is definitely going to lose more fans than it is going to gain with these new leads.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Harsh was definitely amazing in those scenes. As me and Madhura always said, he shines in transition and such scenes. But since I couldn't enjoy Ansh's antics much so I skipped those parts. 

I agree... Harsh was definitely amazing in those scenes. And he definitely shines in transition and such scenes. I on my part have watched the entire episode thrice till now and the latter part almost 5 times... This was the first ever episode that I watched solely for Harsh.

Yeah, the BGMs are mostly good. I didn't like the one they used for Pari too. 

I never paid attention to the BGM they used for Pari...

Waise, I loved the fact that Piya wore black for her wedding. I love this color and actually told my mother once that I want to wear black/chocolate on my wedding. ðŸ˜† Piya ne meri armaan puri kar di.  

Even I loved her dress colour... Black is my most favourite colour followed by blue.