Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: magicalM

I liked Ansh sarcasm and Jalan. ur post is also too good and funny😊I am frankly not interest in Naman and Saavi that much, My interest right now is in Pia and Ansh . How Ansh will stop Pia . and major suspense how this Nazar will end.

I swear I seriously cracked up at Ansh's scenes with Pia and Sameer, especially Sameer... I have watched those scenes thrice today itself.

Especially his dialogue,"Yahan dobara dikha na, to duniya main dobara nahi dikhayi dega..." This was my favourite dialogue of the episode. 

Coming to how Ansh will stop Pia... Well, Nishant found out that only Mo can stop Visharika, so it is highly possible that he will convince Ansh to aid him and they will make Mo regain her powers and she will take care of Visharika, no??

Also, I saw a few pics posted by Harsh... He too was wearing a sherwani. So, maybe this drama might continue till the mandap??

Waise, dulhan taiyar hai, dulha bhi hai... To kyon na marne se pehle dobara saat phere le lein?? πŸ˜†

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

I swear I seriously cracked up at Ansh's scenes with Pia and Sameer, especially Sameer... I have watched those scenes thrice today itself.

Especially his dialogue,"Yahan dobara dikha na, to duniya main dobara nahi dikhayi dega..." This was my favourite dialogue of the episode. 

Coming to how Ansh will stop Pia... Well, Nishant found out that only Mo can stop Visharika, so it is highly possible that he will convince Ansh to aid him and they will make Mo regain her powers and she will take care of Visharika, no??

Also, I saw a few pics posted by Harsh... He too was wearing a sherwani. So, maybe this drama might continue till the mandap??

Waise, dulhan taiyar hai, dulha bhi hai... To kyon na marne se pehle dobara saat phere le lein?? πŸ˜†

Just now saw some pics on insta. There will be a solid fight between mohana pia. Ansh also will go to mandap and yes it looks like piansh ki dobara shaadi hogi. 😍. Next week will be so interesting.

Naye season ke baare mein kuch nahi kehnaπŸ˜… 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Just now saw some pics on insta. There will be a solid fight between mohana pia. Ansh also will go to mandap and yes it looks like piansh ki dobara shaadi hogi. 😍. Next week will be so interesting.

Naye season ke baare mein kuch nahi kehnaπŸ˜… 

Even I saw some pics... Pia and Mo are latkofying in air... To obviously it will be Daayan v/s Visharika. Ye to hona hi tha...

Bas in logon ko izzat se maare... Beizzati na kare!! At least Daivik and Davansh ki izzat maintain kar lein yaar...

Ansh is definitely in a dulha costume... How I wish we get a Piansh marriage again. (Although, if Ansh wears a sehra and replaces Sameer in the mandap, I will be happy with that too... πŸ˜†)

Next week is definitely going to be interesting...

Although, TBH I seriously wish that we get a valentine's day special episode for Piansh too... Par pata hai aisa kuch nahi hone wala!!

Naya season Gul and dono actors ke fans ko mubarak... 

Humari taraf se Jai Ram Ji Ki!!! πŸ™

magicworld thumbnail

Even I saw some pics... Pia and Mo are latkofying in air... To obviously it will be Daayan v/s Visharika. Ye to hona hi tha...

Bas in logon ko izzat se maare... Beizzati na kare!! At least Daivik and Davansh ki izzat maintain kar lein yaar...

Ansh is definitely in a dulha costume... How I wish we get a Piansh marriage again. (Although, if Ansh wears a sehra and replaces Sameer in the mandap, I will be happy with that too... πŸ˜†)

Next week is definitely going to be interesting...

Although, TBH I seriously wish that we get a valentine's day special episode for Piansh too... Par pata hai aisa kuch nahi hone wala!!

Naya season Gul and dono actors ke fans ko mubarak... 

Humari taraf se Jai Ram Ji Ki!!! πŸ™

Last date to Nazar ki shayad 19 feb hai news mein hai. Shayad V day special mil.bhi jaye πŸ’–

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Last date to Nazar ki shayad 19 feb hai news mein hai. Shayad V day special mil.bhi jaye πŸ’–

Achha abhi 19th Feb ho gayi?? Last time jo segment aaya tha, usme bol rahe the ki 14th Feb last episode hoga season 1 ka and 17th Feb se naya season start hoga...

Shayad V-Day special bhi mil jaye... Although I seriously doubt!! But mil jaye to hum mana nahi karenge... I am a sanskaari person. Achhi cheezo ke liye kabhi mana nahi karte... πŸ˜†

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
magicworld thumbnail

Achha abhi 19th Feb ho gayi?? Last time jo segment aaya tha, usme bol rahe the ki 14tg Feb last episode hoga season 1 ka and 17th Feb se naya season start hoga...

Shayad V-Day special bhi mil jaye... Although I seriously doubt!! But mil jaye to hum mana nahi karenge... I am a sanskaari person. Achhi cheezo ke liye kabhi mana nahi karte... πŸ˜†

Just news mein tha its 19feb . Shayad abhi aur articles aye N2 ko lekar. 

Can we now discuss tomorrow as i m just too tired and going to sleep. Tomorrow at night we will discuss again and yesterday i had invited Nushy . Aur insta pe clips milegi kal tak kuch aur pata chalega about ending of Nazar. Chalo going bye😊

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

[QUOTE=magicalM]

Just news mein tha its 19feb . Shayad abhi aur articles aye N2 ko lekar.

Okay then they may have shifted the date to 19th... Par mid week main kyon end kar rahe hain?? They could have ended it on some Friday and then new week, new season... 

Can we now discuss tomorrow as i m just too tired and going to sleep. Tomorrow at night we will discuss again and yesterday i had invited Nushy . Aur insta pe clips milegi kal tak kuch aur pata chalega about ending of Nazar. Chalo going bye😊

Sure... We can discuss tomorrow. 😊

Good night... πŸ€—

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hey Guys! Sorry I couldn't join the discussion yesterday; got busy with some work. πŸ€”

I'll join you this afternoon. πŸ˜Š This Chugalkhor auntie has lots of chugli to do. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Hey Guys! Sorry I couldn't join the discussion yesterday; got busy with some work. πŸ€”

No problem absolutely... πŸ€—

I'll join you this afternoon. πŸ˜Š This Chugalkhor auntie has lots of chugli to do. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Sure... Just leave a reply and we will continue the discussion. πŸ˜Š

In fact, even I have a lot of chugli to do... πŸ˜‰

magicworld thumbnail

Ye makers apni dear Mohana ko thodi na Nazar se out kar sakte hai. Even HOTSTAR MONTAGE has only Mohana on it. Not Ansh and Piya also. I am sure Harsh is not happy as when article came out off air he was sure ki Nazar is going strong ye shut nahi hoga but isse thodi na pata tha sabko out karke season 2 layege.

Now Nazar has become like Naagin. season pe season aate jayege with new characters.

Khair i am not a bit interested in Nazar 2 actors bhi aise hi hai new koi khaas nahi .

Actually main ne show kuch time se dekhna band kar diya tha phir bhi i used to read WU at night as that also interest me ab to WU bhi band ho jayega😭

Edited by magicalM - 4 years ago