Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

That would be nice. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Unfortunately the makers don't like nice things... 

Inka to sab hi ulta hain. Mo ka ulti pair aur inn logo ka ulta khopri. 

Definitely these writers were dropped from their beds on their heads when they were kids... Warna inki khopdi ulti hone ka koi aur reason mil nahi raha...

I agree completely with you... They had advertised DD too much but ultimately they made a joke out of them. Like Ansh was supposed to be the most powerful entity, even more powerful than the Ekayan but dekh kar kahin se bhi aisa kuch laga nahi... In fact, the Daivik was supposed to kill all evil entities but this job was also given to the God-like kid, Adi. Even Dillu was advertised as the most powerful Chudail but ultimately use bhi joker bana diya!!!

In fact, not only DD but the Trivaar has also been turned into a joke... During PL-Ansh marriage fiasco, when Panditji went to Nishant for help, he gave him the Trivaar but warned him that only the Daivik can use it. If anyone other than a Daivik uses it, it will turn out to be dangerous for that person... Lekin ab to ise kisi khilone ki tarah sab use karte hain!!!

Last scene from Friday's episode?? Where she tells Ansh that they can turn this drama into a reality??

That is my favourite one plus that scene were Piansh are talking and Sameer calls her... I really liked the way she said "byeee" to Ansh...

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Okay! Bye for now! Let's see what they have in store for us tomorrow. πŸ˜ˆ

Hmmm... In the precap, Ansh was sort of handcuffing Pia to stop her. So, possibly opening scene to yahi hoga. 

Then I saw a few pics of Harsh in a sherwani and in a BTS video too, he was wearing a sherwani... To kuch to hoga hi which will make him too dress up like that. (Dulha bhi hai aur dulhan bhi; plus mandap bhi ready hai... To marne se pehle ek baar aur saat phere le hi lein πŸ˜†)

Plus we have a BTS video and a pic of Pia and Mo latkofying in air... So, we will have a Visharika vs Daayan coming up next.

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

After reading ur discussions i realized ki i had not paid attention to Vasharika BG, just now listened her BG and yes that one is too eerier and suspenseful. πŸ˜ˆFirst time after so long i am too excited for upcoming week of Nazar. 

And yes i agree ye sab jo tracks dikha rahe hai wo kids hone se pehe dikhane chahiye the makers ko but still chalo mil to rahe hai.πŸ˜†

magicworld thumbnail

Waise, I loved the fact that Piya wore black for her wedding. I love this color and actually told my mother once that I want to wear black/chocolate on my wedding. πŸ˜† Piya ne meri armaan puri kar di.  

Piya ne Black kaha pehna hai wo to Green hai .

Oh just saw again Black hi hai πŸ˜†Ignore above line.

Edited by magicalM - 4 years ago
magicworld thumbnail

Guys i have a feeling ki Iss season Nazar ko happy note pe end karenge aur koi nahi dead hoga. 

Season 2 will be altogether different with no link to any previous season characters and Mohana ka naam bhi shayad different ho. As Nazar ke Wiki pe season 2 ke 4  characters ka name agaya hai.

Its good if they give happy ending in Nazar 1 .

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

Guys i have a feeling ki Iss season Nazar ko happy note pe end karenge aur koi nahi dead hoga. 

Season 2 will be altogether different with no link to any previous season characters and Mohana ka naam bhi shayad different ho. As Nazar ke Wiki pe season 2 ke 4  characters ka name agaya hai.

Even I am feeling the same... I saw the cast list on Wiki.

Besides this, they have given the names of the lead couple only. And that too, they are not saying that Sheezan is going to play the role of Adi. So, even I am feeling that they might end this season on a happy note and the next season may have an entirely different story.

[Basically, we are just assuming on the basis of the article which came out (which is definitely not a reliable one) plus the segment which came out.]

Waise bhi, humare liye itna hi kaafi hai ki season 1 is ending and season 2 will be beginning... Bas DD ki izzat maintain kar dein!!

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: magicalM

I was thinking the same. Haven't checked WiKi yet but if they really show the DD to get defeated at the hand of a Dayaan then audience will Kaccha Chabao them. I was thinking they might show a happy ending for Gs while Mo might lose her power or shoved into an alternate universe or different time and the new season will again focus on good v/s evil. 

Let's see which path they choose. 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

I was thinking the same. Haven't checked WiKi yet but if they really show the DD to get defeated at the hand of a Dayaan then audience will Kaccha Chabao them. I was thinking they might show a happy ending for Gs while Mo might lose her power or shoved into an alternate universe or different time and the new season will again focus on good v/s evil. 

Let's see which path they choose. 

Definitely... If they show DD being defeated at the hands of Mo, the audience are not going to spare them. So, yes there are chances that they would show a happy ending for Gs and Mo might be shoved into an AU or some other time zone... Or it might be that the new season might have an entirely different story?? The name of the antagonist might be the same but it might be a story of some other family, nahi??

Anyways, wo to 19th se pehle pata chal hi jayega... What do you think about tomorrow's episode??

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Definitely... If they show DD being defeated at the hands of Mo, the audience are not going to spare them. So, yes there are chances that they would show a happy ending for Gs and Mo might be shoved into an AU or some other time zone... Or it might be that the new season might have an entirely different story?? The name of the antagonist might be the same but it might be a story of some other family, nahi??

Anyways, wo to 19th se pehle pata chal hi jayega... What do you think about tomorrow's episode??

Yeah that's possible. Let's see.

About today, my prediction is Ansh will handcuff Piya and think he has saved the day. πŸ€ͺ But Piya will mark her entry at the perfect time and Bhaisaab ki tote ud jayega. πŸ˜ˆ Nishant will keep giving serious face and utter ut-patang vidhis to help Piya which will work at the last moment. NiSa ka bakwas.

Honestly, 80% times our prediction hasn't come true. When we expect least, they surprise us in a good way. So I am just ready with popcorn. Show dekhne ke baad bataungi kaisa laga. πŸ˜Ž  

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Yeah that's possible. Let's see.

About today, my prediction is Ansh will handcuff Piya and think he has saved the day. πŸ€ͺ But Piya will mark her entry at the perfect time and Bhaisaab ki tote ud jayega. πŸ˜ˆ Nishant will keep giving serious face and utter ut-patang vidhis to help Piya which will work at the last moment. NiSa ka bakwas.

Honestly, 80% times our prediction hasn't come true. When we expect least, they surprise us in a good way. So I am just ready with popcorn. Show dekhne ke baad bataungi kaisa laga. πŸ˜Ž  

Just read the WU... Pia definitely foils Ansh's plans today.

According to Visharika, her powers will become double if she gets married. So, she is ready for the marriage.

Ansh handcuffs her but she releases herself... Plus she also breaks those medicine bottle which they gave to Mo.

Mo also arranged for Ansh's marriage on the same day and both are ready as the bride and the groom...

They try halting the wedding for the night but ye plan bhi fail...

Nishant sends a voice message to Ansh that if Mo remains powerless till night, Pia too will become Visharika forever...

Then in the precap, Nishant throws some liquid at Mo (possibly PK or Ganga jal) and Ansh comes in between... Mo gets angry and gets her Daayan powers back. So, we have a Visharika vs Ekayan tomorrow...

PS. I haven't given the detailed description. So, I might have missed some parts...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago