Yahan dobara dikha na, to duniya main dobara nahi dikhayi dega...

Posted: 4 years ago

I swear I had no intention of watching these episode but after reading the WU, I decided to give it a try...

Honestly, Ansh ke character ki to poori tarah se aisi-taisi kar di hai Mo ne... Matlab he is feeling lonely and is bringing different girls to his room at night?? I swear, Ansh must be feeling like dubofying himself in PKJ at the moment... Bechara!!! 

I don't know if I shouldn't have but I seriously burst out laughing when I saw Ansh's face after Mo said that she saw a girl in his room at night and accused him of bringing different girls to his room wo bhi chupke se...

Also, Bhai Sahab and the writers, February ke mahine main kaun sa "Summer Camp" hota hai??? 🤔

Next, I really loved it when Ansh straightaway refused to agree to Mo's wishes for this Swayam Vadhu and was ready to reveal everything to her instead... I really wanted to hug him right at that moment.

Also, I am really happy that Ansh did not have an attack of his sanskaars and was faking all the love and respect for Mo...

And Visharika Pia... I am really enjoying her scene too.

This scene where Pia latkofied Vidya from the terrace:

Ansh: Pia wo gir jayegi...

Pia: To girne do na Ansh... Mujhe usse kya?

Ansh: Pia wo mar jayegi...

Pia: To mar jaane do na...

She is actually slaying it as Visharika... I am loving it. In fact, I don't know why but I am going to download these three episodes to watch them again...

Now coming to yesterday's episode... I really really enjoyed Ansh's scenes yesterday. TBH, I have watched the episode thrice till now and jitni baar dekha hai, utni baar hans-hans kar pet dukh gaya humara... ðŸ˜†

Really enjoyed Ansh's scenes with Pia... The way he was imitating her words with his face and eye movements, the ankhe matkana and all... I just cracked up!!

But the most hilarious scene was his scene with Sameer... The way he faked his smile when Sameer asked if he was Pia Ji's ex-husband... And he was like,"Pata hai to pooch kyon rahe ho?" (With a fake smile plastered on his face) And then when Sameer told him that he brought some gifts for Pia Ji... 

Ansh: De diye?

Sameer: Haan..

Ansh: To jao na... (I really loved the way Harsh said this dialogue...)

And then when he caught Sameer by his collar and dragged him to the lift... And then the dialogue of the day: Yahan dobara dikha na to duniya main dobara nahi dikhayi dega...

I swear I literally burst out laughing at this... Raat ko 11 baje dekh rahe the and I was literally going crazy laughing. 

Last and the least... Professor Sahab par Visharika ke pedo ne attack kar diya. And he realised that only an Ekayan can fight with Visharika... So, matlab marne wale Piansh hain par over glorification to Mo ka hi hoga!!! Bhai, marne wale ko bhi thodi si importance de do yaar...

PS. Zyada detailed description nahi diya hai humne... Rest of the things we can discuss, right?

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago

Now coming to Naman and Saavi... I won't say much about them cos I personally am not enjoying their scenes.

Matlab, abhi tak to Naman was in love with his Mrs. Ji and wanted to wait for her throughout his life... And now suddenly, he is in love with Saavi and wants to marry her?? Aise kaise??

Pata hai show is taking a leap and sabhi ka upar ka ticket katne wala hai... To let Naman live in peace with his daughter. Ye NaSa love story start karne ki kya zarurat thi??

Saath hi saath, Nazar 2 ki FL par bhi article release kar diya hai IF ne... Gathbandhan actress, Shruti Sharma is going to play the female protagonist. She will be playing the role of an ordinary girl with extraordinary powers who has lost her parents and is struggling with life...

Aur ab to ML bhi finalize ho gaya hai... Another article on IF stating that Sheezan Mohammad who was last seen in Sony TV's Tara from Satara is going to play the ML...

Originally posted by Nikki_srk

Aur ab to ML bhi finalize ho gaya hai... Another article on IF stating that Sheezan Mohammad who was last seen in Sony TV's Tara from Satara is going to play the ML...

Both are new and same story female is poor ,orphan and male is rich jerk. I think male is Adi and that Fl will be from some other family. Ye season jyada din nahi chalne wala hai.

Originally posted by magicalM

Both are new and same story female is poor ,orphan and male is rich jerk. I think male is Adi and that Fl will be from some other family. Ye season jyada din nahi chalne wala hai.

Yup both are new and they are going with the same old story that the FL is an orphan (or maybe her parents might be alive but she isn't aware or something else) and the ML will possibly be some rich guy... Jerk ka pata nahi.

Although, TBH I watched the guy in a few episodes of Tara from Satara and I actually liked his acting there... Yahan ka pata nahi.

Khair, who cares?? Season to zyada nahi tikega unless Shruti's fans start watching the show cos she made many fans during her last show. So, maybe...

Anyways, why are we concerned with them?? Hume to abhi season 1 par focus karna chahiye... Let's continue with our discussions??

Yup both are new and they are going with the same old story that the FL is an orphan (or maybe her parents might be alive but she isn't aware or something else) and the ML will possibly be some rich guy... Jerk ka pata nahi.

Although, TBH I watched the guy in a few episodes of Tara from Satara and I actually liked his acting there... Yahan ka pata nahi.

Khair, who cares?? Season to zyada nahi tikega unless Shruti's fans start watching the show cos she made many fans during her last show. So, maybe...

Anyways, why are we concerned with them?? Hume to abhi season 1 par focus karna chahiye... Let's continue with our discussions??

U tell me what u like as i had seen all three ep in bits and parts. last Friday ep i liked and Piya's avtaar.

also. Precap is again interesting now Mohana will stop Piya from marrying again.

U tell me what u like as i had seen all three ep in bits and parts. last Friday ep i liked and Piya's avtaar.

also. Precap is again interesting now Mohana will stop Piya from marrying again.

Hmmm... So, first of all I have listed some points above (not the Naman and Saavi ones obviously). If you want, you can express your views on them. 

Warna I will continue... ðŸ˜Š

Hmmm... So, first of all I have listed some points above (not the Naman and Saavi ones obviously). If you want, you can express your views on them. 

Warna I will continue... ðŸ˜Š

U continue, actually i had not listen all character dialogues to jyada point karne ko hai nahi.

U continue, actually i had not listen all character dialogues to jyada point karne ko hai nahi.

Well I have pointed out the dialogues that I liked plus a few important points from the episodes in the first post only...

So, first of all I want to know your views and thoughts on either all or a few of those points that I listed above... ðŸ˜Š

Well I have pointed out the dialogues that I liked plus a few important points from the episodes in the first post only...

So, first of all I want to know your views and thoughts on either all or a few of those points that I listed above... ðŸ˜Š

I liked Ansh sarcasm and Jalan. ur post is also too good and funny😊I am frankly not interest in Naman and Saavi that much, My interest right now is in Pia and Ansh . How Ansh will stop Pia . and major suspense how this Nazar will end.