Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Thanks for the link dear! ðŸ˜Š

About story, I do regret to call ITV or majority of the shows bullshit. Because when I read updates or their WiKi page, most of the time I am like - meh! ðŸ¤” But then again when I watched them for myself, I found some shows really great like - YMMKD, Bhootu and recently IPN, despite my extreme dislike for the concept Naagin. 

So can't blame makers for not showing anything refreshing. But it's also true, none of these shows were really TRP topper while Bhagyas and some other creepy shows have been.

So if Gul wants to play safe, let her do that. 

Yes, I am frustrated with Ansh's Seedhapan but then again I cannot deny that I would choose someone like him any day who genuinely respects my family and is a good guy. 

There was a poem in M2 and a verse - Soch Ti Hu Agar Aisa Koi Ho Kahi, Samjhe Jo Yeh Meri Khamoshi. Sapno Ko Meri Dekh Le Apni Ankho Se, Lafzon Ko Mere Kek Le Apne Baton Se.

Ansh has practically been the same for Piya. 

But he is still one of the most underrated MLs where ausive MLs are considered hot.

So orphan girl, abusive uncle - let them include whatever they want. Hum-e kya? ðŸ˜Ž

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Most welcome... ðŸ¤—

I agree... Even I regret to call ITV or most of the shows bullshit. I read updates at times and I am like what the hell is this? Kaun jhel sakta hai ye sab?

Out of the shows that you listed, I have watched YMMKD completely and a few episodes of Bhootu and IPN. And I liked all these...

Apart from this, I have watched a few of the initial episodes of YRHPK. There too, the ML was smart, who respected ladies, used his brains and was not a blind Maa-Bhakt. He knew whom to trust and whom not to trust. So, I loved him too in the initial episodes.

In fact, I have watched a few episodes of Beyhadh 2 and the ML there is also totally amazing... The way he stands up for women and respects them, I really like that. There was one scene where he was telling his mom the importance of self-respect and I just loved that...

I agree we can't blame makers for not showing anything refreshing cos none of these kinds of shows are trp toppers. 

So, yes if Gul wants to play safe, she will do that...

I agree with you on Ansh... Even though I am frustrated with Ansh's seedhapan, I will choose someone like him any day who respects my family and is a good guy.

In fact, I would even prefer someone like the Abir Rajvansh of the initial episodes of YRHPK or Rudra from BH2 to these...

There was a poem in M2 and a verse - Soch Ti Hu Agar Aisa Koi Ho Kahi, Samjhe Jo Yeh Meri Khamoshi. Sapno Ko Meri Dekh Le Apni Ankho Se, Lafzon Ko Mere Kek Le Apne Baton Se.

But he is still one of the most underrated MLs where ausive MLs are considered hot.

Completely agree with you... He is one of the most underrated MLs of these days.

So orphan girl, abusive uncle - let them include whatever they want. Hum-e kya? ðŸ˜Ž

Exactly!! Hume kya?? ðŸ˜Ž

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Couldn't agree more. ðŸ¤— 

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

There was a poem in M2 and a verse - Soch Ti Hu Agar Aisa Koi Ho Kahi, Samjhe Jo Yeh Meri Khamoshi. Sapno Ko Meri Dekh Le Apni Ankho Se, Lafzon Ko Mere Keh Le Apne Baton Se.

Wow! I suppose I could talk on verses but looks like I have already talked about it earlier. ðŸ˜†