buttercups2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

So I thereby declare I am team Rishabh no matter what and how Karan is involved in making preeta guilty free.. 

If you haven't seen the episode yet, please go and rush because Rishabh was on fire today πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Also, manit is so freaking hot πŸ˜ˆ πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯

The closing statement for the episode gave me shivers β˜ΊοΈ okay I know there wasn't anything hot per say but man the no-non sense attitude he threw on sharlyn today was so muaah  

Go watch and come back , let's drool together πŸ˜Ž

Edited by Scarlet.ferro - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghamishra12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scarlet.ferro

So I thereby declare I am team Rishabh no matter what and how Karan is involved in making preeta guilty free.. 

If you haven't seen the episode yet, please go and rush because Rishabh was on fire today πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Also, manit is so freaking hot πŸ˜ˆ πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯

The closing statement for the episode gave me shivers β˜ΊοΈ okay I know there wasn't anything hot per say but man the no-non sense attitude he threw on sharlyn today was so muaah  

Go watch and come back , let's drool together πŸ˜Ž

. With U ,mj did look hot as hell today (well he is always but Aaj kuch zyaada hi),gussa tera therda hi Nahi πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ today's episode is just so good mj πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

msainhjaug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Today was one of the more sorted episode.. No misplaced trust.. no misunderstanding.. no misplaced romance too πŸ˜ƒ good episode

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Seriously what a stellar performer manit is. He is really underutilised in the show, and when they do show his scenes they give us really good ones that enhance and maintains his positive and strong image like the ones where he screamed his lungs out at sherlyn. Mazaa aagaya πŸ€£

ven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the info, will check it out...

I am a team RishabhπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜‰

jaanulovejaanam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I was always team rishabh.πŸ€—

dhyaan se dekha jaye to sab villains rishabh ke peechhe ...saari story usi ke around ghoom rahi hai !

yesterday ,he truly rocked.

sherlin ko kya sunaya just amazing and sherlin attacked on point by saying preeta responsible for breaking our mrg..she is the one coming in our relation and why she matters this much to him?