Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

patraj thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Suga, would you. Will greatly appreciate it.
Thanks.
Pat
suga.. thumbnail
😊 hi i was unable to login again..pat
il try my best to update..i dnt knowif video updates r available madhu, www.vijay.indya.com is the official website of vijay tv. u can search there..
suga.. thumbnail
😊 heres a short summary:

poovilangu mohan has 3 daughters - kausalya, pooja-tall one(previously the role done by srikala) and amla(malargal)(previously someone else)- i dunno her real name. he is a big businessman in singapore. prithviraj is his partner- he is poomo"s enemy's son. he usurps all their wealth in singapore aft tricking poomo. kausalya- her name is seetha is in love with ram(siva- who did a movie with mohini, i dnt remember name of the movie- has also done kavyaanjali serial, now poomos sis husb in anjali). aftr losing everything all the 4- poomo and his daughters come to india.seetha leaves ram for her family's sake. poomo has a step sis and step bro in india. they want to get the house poomo has.
poomo has heart problem. Iron baskar - chethan is a rowdy, dada. he falls for seetha nad wants to amrry her. he is a womaniser too. poomo is admitted in a hosp. seetha joins to work there.the hosp md auditor sridhar - vijaykumar of anandham likes seetha and asks poomo seethas hand for marriage to his son ARJUN- collector_ he is our ACD. iron baskar is warned by arjun. enters a lady .. - dakshayini- she is gouri i guess- anjali's nurse sis in law , she is saved by arjun, irn baskar had ruined her life..seetha agrees to marry arjun. but seethas aunt plots and makes daks testify against arjun, also ir bas tricks seetha into believing that the hosp run by arjuns dad does illegal organ transplant. arjun is suspended. he tries to make seetha understand ir bas true colors. she never listens. our cute arjun kidnaps her and tries to make her understand saying her aunt is also bad. she doesn believe and begins to leave the place. our handsome hero grabs her hand , takes her forcibly into av room and shows slides of ir bas and his atrocities. seetha asks sorry, our collector was stunningly good. and his pairing with kausalya is stuunningly eyecatching..seetha hen says she wud help arjun get his post back.. but arjun says he can do it himself and he is more concerned abt seetha thn anything else. that was a soft romatic scene.. loved the way.. seetha goes to ir bas place and acts as if she is gonna marry him and searches for daksh in his house.
i saw upto this
suga.. thumbnail
hey some prob loggin in im shown offline..
patraj thumbnail
Thanks a million suga.

Pat
madumithas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Seems to be really worthwhile to watch this serial for Saakshi shiva
krithi90 thumbnail
great work madhu!.. 👏 😊 ..and thanks for the summary suga!
Bonheur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Madhu, I'm not sure whether you saw the comment I posted on your blog, so I'm reproducing it here. Like everyone else, I loved your chapter 14 — the one with the romantic reunion between Durai and Priya. I also liked the Deepak-Abi twist. But I felt the conclusion need not have been played out to detail. Narrating the wedding and photo-taking all made it seem too much like a typical Indian story with a fairytale ending. In fact, the Uma-Kadhir romance could have had an open ending. Following Sunderesan's insulting remarks, Uma could have resolved to remain single while Kadhir could have resolved to wait till he could change her mind. To add some spice though, the two could have had a moment of sexual indiscretion at Priya's home before the Sunderesan episode. In typical Indian fashion, you could just allude to this rather than narrate the encounter, leaving the reader guessing Just a suggestion. On the whole, an excellent novella. Cheers, Bonheur

Caryn thumbnail

Originally posted by: suga..

😊 hey pat il try to update, but the prob is im not a regular watcher, i started watching the serial aft i found our acd acting in it.. il try to watch hereaftr.. and write updates. il write a brief summary of the serial sometime later..this is jus fro the episodes i watched.. ACd aka coll aka Arjun looks good with kausalya.. a good pair

Awwwwwwwww............ ACD in another serial and as good guy?  Sigh...... cannot watch it though, as we don't have Vijay TV.  Pravish........... and my loss!!  😭  Anyway thanks Suga.

madumithas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bonheur

Madhu, I'm not sure whether you saw the comment I posted on your blog, so I'm reproducing it here. Like everyone else, I loved your chapter 14 — the one with the romantic reunion between Durai and Priya. I also liked the Deepak-Abi twist. But I felt the conclusion need not have been played out to detail. Narrating the wedding and photo-taking all made it seem too much like a typical Indian story with a fairytale ending. In fact, the Uma-Kadhir romance could have had an open ending. Following Sunderesan's insulting remarks, Uma could have resolved to remain single while Kadhir could have resolved to wait till he could change her mind. To add some spice though, the two could have had a moment of sexual indiscretion at Priya's home before the Sunderesan episode. In typical Indian fashion, you could just allude to this rather than narrate the encounter, leaving the reader guessing Just a suggestion. On the whole, an excellent novella. Cheers, Bonheur

Thank you so much for your comments Bonheur. Yes i did see your comments on my blog. As a matter of fact i was planning to write the whole thing the way you suggested with indiscretion...but couldnt help myself. I almost sank into the character of Uma and desperately wanted to marry Kadhir...and so the story came out like this. But didnt want to loose out on it so put the Deepak/ABi story in dilemma...I am not sure if i repsonded to your email as well, but thanks a ton for your suggestions.

Madhu