Planning on the next series....donno when i will start though

CHaracter names would be
Sanjay ...Deepak from bandham
Sandhya.....TBD...maybe ME!

Madhu
Aanteek thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Madu,

Ungallukku oru periya OHHHHHHHHHHHHH podalam. Such a sweet chapter. Even Ravie forgot so many characters and you still remember them to have them in the wedding reception.
And Abi found a good match. I really can't wait to see what happened between them.
Please continue with some othee story. Now i got addicted to this too with my morning coffee.

Thank you so much.
patraj thumbnail
Madhu, can't wait for your next story. LOLs Deepak and you - should be interesting 😉
Pat
suda_77 thumbnail
Hey Madhu,

It was definetly a wonderful story. 👏 👏 👏 But, please continue and let us know what happens to abirami. Waiting for ur next series.

sudha
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
good Madhu. nice ending - neatly tied up all ends and ppl. 👍🏼
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I missed some chapters and you have already finished it.

All the last chapters was emotionally and dramatically to read. I was really touched and speechless when I read the last one. 👏
You did make Abhi a nice one and at least she found someone.   😆

Hats of to you for writing such a great fan fiction with many of the social problems in our society. 👏
Looking forward to read your next FF about Deepak and Nithi. 👍🏼

In Atina style.....a big OHHH for you 😉
dee63 thumbnail
Great Story Madhu, you weaved the story very well with a variety of emotions, suspense and a super ending... Looking forward to more of your stories 👏 👏 👏
madumithas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Usha_pooja
Thank you Patraj
Thank You Aana
Thank You Serial
Thank You Brainy_kid
Thank You Kirthi
Thank You Meli
Thank You Roja
Thank You Pravinshy
Thank You Giri
Thank You Leena
Thank You Lilac
Thank You Kams
Thank You Bon
Thank You Atina
Thank You Dee
Thank You Raathy
Thank You Suda
Thank You Suga
Thank You Wingy

and Thank you silent readers who have not posted a message here. Hope i didnt miss anyone!

I really enjoyed writinh this story.....its a good let out.As i was writing the story...i fell in love with Kathir character more than
the ACD character. The initial days between kathir and Uma brought out more emotions in this story.

Can you all do me a favour. Can you please write to me as to which part or which scene of the stpry you liked the best and why. one or more is also good.

I would really like to improve my writing.....and give better ones for you guys.

Thank you all so much for the responses...it kept me going and still is,

Love,
Madhu
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

WOW! amazing ending yaar! i loved it! great job madu! i am so going to miss this FF after today. but i am so happy that u got the couples married & even found a match for abhirami.😳😳😳 btw, who is this deepak character played by? cos i haven't been watching anandham from the start.😉

patraj thumbnail
Madhu,

I missed reading your story this morning. You see I have gotten into the habit of reading your story in the morning after Leena's Deepa-Kailash story, while having coffee in the office before I start the day's work.

Your story was beautiful overall. I am a crazy romantic fool. I loved the ACD-Priya story, the emotions it brought out. I do love a story that has separation and then union - more romantic and estatic at the same time.

Then came Kathir and Uma - another love story with all the ingredients for a beautiful love affair. The expectations, tensions and the union at last was simply amazing.

I had the satisfaction of reading a Denise Robbins novel or Sarah Morgan's M&B story. To tell you the truth, the story kind of took me back to days of my courting (Ithu Romba Too Much than, ana yenna pandrathu. Ungal kathai (ACD-Priya episode) enna yenggeyo kondupoitthatu 😳).

Hope to get more from you. A big 🤗 for you and keep up the good work. You have the makings of a good author of romance stories.

👏
Pat