Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wingy thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Hi Madhu. Great work. Super ma. So, adutha kadhaiku adi pottacha. ..though I don't like that KAthal Abi, I'm glad she found someone or someone found her.

I loved the part where Priya and ACD get together. Oh my What a stubborn man, cannot accept his love, but cannot give it up either. I like him -- You have described the emotions very well. It was living thru the life again.
Super. can't wait for the next story.
Aanteek thumbnail
Madu,

I enjoyed every single chapter. Ethulla romba pidichadu sollradu romba kashtam. Priya and Durai romance was beautiful, but I enjoyed kadhir and Uma. Your style of portraying Uma's emotions and feelings was beautiful. That too Uma fighting with her feelings and coming out of her shell was very beautiful.
According to me Abirami is not very bad, she finding a good match for her was very cute.
Thank you so much for the story. Please start the next story very soon. I really got addicted to this. karthalla unga story illainna romba kashtam.
👏
suga.. thumbnail
😊 hi madhu, its a gr8 ending.. thnks for remembering me and mentioning my name though i jus made a couple of posts. but im a silent reader. job well done madhu..
suga
suga.. thumbnail
😊 hi madhu, its a gr8 ending.. thnks for remembering me and mentioning my name though i jus made a couple of posts. but im a silent reader. job well done madhu..
suga 👏
madumithas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
YOur comments are very helpful....i just wish someone would take a serial with this...I would really like ACD portraying the emotions i want and which you like through this story.....rather than putting two kozhi muttai on the paper like yesterday!
Not that i collar thooking....ore aadangam than they are not portraying the emotional and romantic side of ACD...the best match for him would be antha kaalathu sridevi....
dee63 thumbnail

Originally posted by: madumithas

YOur comments are very helpful....i just wish someone would take a serial with this...I would really like ACD portraying the emotions i want and which you like through this story.....rather than putting two kozhi muttai on the paper like yesterday!
Not that i collar thooking....ore aadangam than they are not portraying the emotional and romantic side of ACD...the best match for him would be antha kaalathu sridevi....

i couldn't agree with you more Madhu, they keep showing only the kadu kadu side of him... i wish they would bring more romance into the serial.... it is so tiresome watching the same old side of him over n over!  Yes, Sridevi would be such a wonderful match for him!

suga.. thumbnail
😊 hey guys do u watch kanden seethaiyai in vijay tv, our own ACD acts as a collector. he looks good with kausalya. he portrays a character similar to the one in anandham. the more i watch him play dignified ,soft romantic roles, the more crazy i get abt him.. he rocks.. be it the silent ways he shows his concerns for kausalya or the strict ways he acts against ruffians- our ACD aka Durai aka collector aka arjun simply rocks.. he is the best..
suga Edited by suga.. - 17 years ago
patraj thumbnail
Suga, I don't have Vijay TV, so not able to watch the serials there. Is it possible to give us an update of the serial you are talking about - sound interesting. I too like ACD Durai a lot. We don't get to see much of him in Anandham. 😭 👏   What we see is only his kadu kadu face. Would aprpeciate your help.

Pat
suga.. thumbnail
😊 hey pat il try to update, but the prob is im not a regular watcher, i started watching the serial aft i found our acd acting in it.. il try to watch hereaftr.. and write updates. il write a brief summary of the serial sometime later..this is jus fro the episodes i watched.. ACd aka coll aka Arjun looks good with kausalya.. a good pairEdited by suga.. - 17 years ago
madumithas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Suga...i have heard about that too and really longing to watch him silently wooing someone..Does any site like londontamilvideo give video of this one.

It just doesnt seem to be working with anandham..