Durai - Priya Fan fiction

madumithas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi all, This is my first attempt at writing a fan fiction. Please read and send me your comments. I may not be able  to write all days of the week, but atleast 3 days i will.

Its February of 2010. Anna Salai traffic is dense as usual but very organized. People have now learnt to respect the traffic rules. Outside Higginbothams book Deputy Commisioner Durai is in his van talking to the DGP on the cellphone. Yes our dashing ACD has become a DCD  now but looking as smart as ever and not a trace of aging.

"I will take care of it Sir, will get back to you when I am done" Durai finishes up his conversation and turns around and to his surprise…..

Priya..his priya walks out of the bookstore with 3 or 4 bags full of books. She looks as pretty as ever but her eyes have a sullen look and she has lost all her chirpiness. As she is struggling to carry the books Durai walks up to her not taking his eyes of her. Priya is still trying to balance the bags between her two hands and as she takes a step down..she misses it. "Priya…" Durai comes running to her rescue and both their eyes meet and they gaze at each other. Coming back to their senses….they both  bend down to collect all the books and DCD helps her put them in her car. "Nice books" Durai points out at the Disney, spiderman and fairy tales collections. Thanks, it was very nice of you , Priya says. Durai smiles,"That's ok Priya, How are you doing?".

Priya just looks at him with her sad eyes, her throat swells up. She sits in the car and drives off.

Durai is left staring at the car. Tears swell up in his eyes. "Gosh! She must adore her child! I am sure she makes a wonderful mom!" Durai mumbles to himself with a big sigh!

Durai  comes back to his apartment. It's a beautiful 3 bedroom flat but there is no life in the house. Except for his bedroom, kitchen and living the rest of the house is empty. He sinks back in his chair and closes his eyes. The grahapravesham day reeled in front of his eyes. Durai's parents wanted to go back to their native village and they wanted Durai to settle. They had forced him into buying this big apartment and had a simple grahapravesham ceremony. His near and dear which included DGP, RK family, Charu's family and Priya;s family were all invited. Everyone had come and the iyer was telling his mantras. Durai was racing up and down the hallway waiting for someone. Durai, vanthu ukkaruda iyer kupidrarulla!, his mom calls him. With a heavy heart Durai comes and sits next to his parents to do the pooja. Varavendiyavanga vanthuduvanga, Shanthu whispers in Durai;s ears and he blushes. As Durai finishes the pooja and get up, in comes Priya. She looks like a goddess in a pastel blue and pink saree and adorned with simple jewellery. As she steps in the house she straight looks at Durai and gazes naughtily into his eyes. Durai with half smile walks towards Priya;s family and welcomes them.

Almost all the guests are gone and Priya had stayed back to go home with Shanthi. As Durai is showing around the house, Shanthi says…seekram.mudalaliyamma varathukulla veeta decorate pannuga AC sir. AC gives a meaningful smile at Priya. Atheppadi akka, mudalaliyammakunnu oru taste irukkumle, avanga vanthapram senthu decorate pannathane azhagu, priya says with the same meaningful smile. AC nods and agrees with Priya. Since then the apartment has been waiting to be decorated and it still is for that special person to step in and take care of it and its mudalali, Durai. Durai jerkily comes back to his senses and gets ready to go to the gym.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

patraj thumbnail
Aya, me first! me first!
Madumitas, nalla arambam, anaal yenakku ore kavalai ya agivitathu.... Priya - ACD Durai yenna achu? Iniki yennale nichayama tunga mudiyathu. Nalaiku continuation irukama?
patraj thumbnail
Usha, when I was reading this story there were no other posting, aana yepadi neenga yena munthitiga? Apadina Nan first illa, second 😭
madumithas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: patraj

Aya, me first! me first!
Madumitas, nalla arambam, anaal yenakku ore kavalai ya agivitathu.... Priya - ACD Durai yenna achu? Iniki yennale nichayama tunga mudiyathu. Nalaiku continuation irukama?

Nalaikku nichiyama continuation irukkum

Aanteek thumbnail
Wow! Madhu. Beautiful story can't wait for the next update. 👏 👏 👏
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Great FF. what happend on the 3 years leap?
rojapoo thumbnail
kalakkal aarambam. great Madhu. wont be surprised if ppl forsake the original and get hooked to this. just make sure u patent this!!
kams_123 thumbnail
gud one,kalakaringa maduu......Ellam 2010 laa daan nadakumnu urudiaayuduchu😭😭😭Hopefully they get Priya's call sheet atleast next week....Priyava indaa mattu pongaluku naan kadathaporen...Do watch out in Anandam forum😉Sunday thriller in the making😆Edited by kams_123 - 17 years ago
pravishny@yahoo thumbnail
Good job, i think this is better than the real Anandham..
girivanam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Great story Madhu! 😆 😆

So there are so many romantic minds at work in the forum. 😃 ( or is it ekkam? 😉 )