Your favourite Era of CID

Poll Question :

What is your favourite CID era

Poll Choice
Golden era (episodes 1-394)
Silver era (episodes 395-619 (until sachin and kajal's entry))
Bronze era (episodes 620-1543)
I like all the episodes equally
Login To Vote
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi everyone! I just wanted to know your favourite era of cid 

Golden era is from kissa zeher ka  till ACP sir shoots his son  Nakul in trial in London  (episodes 1-394)

Silver era is from murder by marriage till maut ka ashirwad episode (episodes 395-619)

Bronze era is from episode Rahasyamai darwaaza-till the last episode  (episodes 620-1545)

My  favourite era of CID is the Golden Era 

Pls vote and post your comments here 

Edited by Sainath-394-cid - 3 years ago

Edited...

Edited by Sainath-394-cid - 4 years ago

Edited...

Edited...

Wow! Good to see fellow CIDians  responding 

Please vote and post your views here

Posted: 3 years ago

I liked all era episodes. In my personal opinion, CID should have included young and adventurious officers like Kavin, Sachin and Dushyant and other junior officers so that they can fight against the eye gang which have some logic. But atlast who was remaining to fight with eye gang when the series ended: ACP,Daya & Abhijeet & Purvi. The remaining two officers are not capable to fight against the eye gang which have network all around the world. Some CID fans used to ask that why Freddy is not given promotion? Me too was in the same opinion when first started watching CID 10 years ago. But we have to analyze the character of Freddy with other characters. This character does not use his detection skill at all. He only does what he is ordered to do. But look other officers for example take the case of Sachin : Before entering into CID, he worked undercover and helped CID to expose a group of drug dealers. Thats why he is senior to Freddy even though he entered CID 12 years after Freddy. 

The above comments is only my personal view

Originally posted by Sainath-394-cid

Hi everyone! I just wanted to know your favourite era of cid 

Golden era is from the beginning till ACP sir shoots Nakul (episodes 1-394)

Silver era is from the following episode till maut ka ashirwad episode (episodes 395-619)

Bronze era is from episode Rahasyamai darwaaza-rest of the show (episodes 620-1543)

My personal favourite is Golden Era of CID

Pls vote and post your comments here 

Actually I love cid from childhood...but I lyk starting case most...can u give link cid case 31 to 400??...thnx in advance

[QUOTE=ashly_english]

I liked all era episodes. In my personal opinion, CID should have included young and adventurious officers like Kavin, Sachin and Dushyant and other junior officers so that they can fight against the eye gang which have some logic. But atlast who was remaining to fight with eye gang when the series ended: ACP,Daya & Abhijeet & Purvi. The remaining two officers are not capable to fight against the eye gang which have network all around the world. Some CID fans used to ask that why Freddy is not given promotion? Me too was in the same opinion when first started watching CID 10 years ago. But we have to analyze the character of Freddy with other characters. This character does not use his detection skill at all. He only does what he is ordered to do. But look other officers for example take the case of Sachin : Before entering into CID, he worked undercover and helped CID to expose a group of drug dealers. Thats why he is senior to Freddy even though he entered CID 12 years after Freddy. 

The above comments is only my personal view

[/QUOTE/]

I don't care if my WL increases or whatever I just need to get this off my chest...I don't like comments talking crap about my pyare Freddy sir

Well the characters do what they do as per the writters write the episodes, so it's  not  Freddy sir's fault it's the damned writters'  fault . Also Sachin is a expressionless tomato and an Attendance Boy (not relevant but I like to say it) Freddy sir deserved more spotlight and good characterization and storyline, not be made a comic character just because he asked BP Singh sir more dialogues to say in the episode and he deserved to be a senior; par to Abhijeet sir and Daya sir

Well what I'm trying to say is that the writters could have made Freddy sir senior instread of making some newbie look like a macho; Daya sir actually wanted sachin to call him by his name! ðŸ¤¢

That's why many people don't like Sachin and to accommodate him in the show they got rid of vivek at one point and introduced a horde of  largely forgetful officers (exception being purvi, shreya and Pankaj) I just hate the way the post 2006 episodes handled Freddy sir's character, to be bullied by his juniors!

What I'm actually trying to say is this is not the topic to discuss about Freddy sir so please stop ranting abt some things  here (I'm a hypocrite myself)

It can be your personal opinion but it felt incredibly rude to me....sorry if I've hurt your feelings

Coming to the topic my fav era of cid is the golden era 

Edited by Iselver - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Max0709

Actually I love cid from childhood...but I lyk starting case most...can u give link cid case 31 to 400??...thnx in advance

The old episodes are available in video archive thread in this forum. Pls refer the thread to get all the episodes 

Regards

Sainath