Nalla meaning!!

Desi-Videsi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Nalla - meaning USELESS PERSON (checked in the dictionary)

Why is this mild word being stretched so much and made into a big deal? ??

Shukla and Paras have constantly used derogatory words against Asim and other house mates but "nalla" is being stretched to this extent that a hooligan goes on social media to openly challenge a young boy. But when his wife was being called a cougar which is my opinion is a terrible word to use then that was fine......

Parag u idiot, go and buy yourself a dictionary and find out what the word means before publically going on a rant and threatening people!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Nalla means Salman chicha useless spineless host

indraneelbb thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Desi-Videsi

Nalla - meaning USELESS PERSON (checked in the dictionary)

Why is this mild word being stretched so much and made into a big deal? ??

Shukla and Paras have constantly used derogatory words against Asim and other house mates but "nalla" is being stretched to this extent that a hooligan goes on social media to openly challenge a young boy. But when his wife was being called a cougar which is my opinion is a terrible word to use then that was fine......

Parag u idiot, go and buy yourself a dictionary and find out what the word means before publically going on a rant and threatening people!!

Its not about a word but the intention vide  which Asim used this word against Zari...difference hai.

Desi-Videsi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indraneelbb

Its not about a word but the intention vide  which Asim used this word against Zari...difference hai.

I didn't think Asim used it in  harsh way....yes he shouldn't have said it but when u get 4 people ganging up against you then a lit of words come out.

And shukla has said far worse during heated arguments but gets away with light warnings every time. I dont see Asins brother's going on social media making threats to anyone.

Jari is a big bully the way she literally climbs on top of u to attack and her fierce and scary eyes just give me nightmares 

Aamina2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Lol I think for weird people like Parag and his Pari it’s just an easy way to get publicity through Asim  

but seriously a lot of these celebs are showing their true face and coming across as bullies. Asim is an easy target as he has very little connections and is new to the showbiz world, but has created a buzz amongst fans and in the showbiz world by this one stint.  It is a hard pill to swallow for some of these insecure celebs because only way they can give competition him is by threading him with their physical force. Just exercising their inappropriate power and controlling nature.