Bigg Boss 13 - Daily Discussion Topic - 25th Jan 2020 -Weekend Ka Vaar - Page 118

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moniza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: -EvilDesires-

When baap ki galti topic was going on, and Paras prompted in between iska ye mujhe curse to family bolne ka topic kyon nahi aya, Mahira said meri family pe bhi gaya ye

Then the argument started between Shukla Asim again and Mahira kept raising hand sir ye meri family ke liye bola sir sir😆   She is so damn annoying gets on nerves with her self obsession🤔 

Then Asim sayd I swear I won't talk to him, Paras says to me also and Shukla says none of them (PaHira).....ab ye Shukla aur PaHira kahan se laayenge apna footage, khud aayenge Asim ke pas poke poke khelne😒

They do this when Salman  started  saying  against  them. 

CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Shukla had prepared his points for WKW already and he taunts Asim for collecting points

When Salman said Shukla you will be shocked to see yourself outside, Shukla kept raising hand and said sir this is important let me say, then he points a finger at Paras and says iske saath shuru ke 1.5 month....Paras as if he already knew what Shukla is gonna say, says 2 mahine

then Shukla corrects himself and says 2 mahine mere Paras ke jhagde hue hum physical nahi hue but Paras Asim got physical Asim me got physical, this guy comes till mouth and provokes, Zariwala says mute mein bolta hai 

All of them prepared some answers in group clearly shows

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Vishal is disappointment.
Why does he have to justify to Shukla and Paras each and every action of his. He really wants to be in good books of Shukla, Paras and Mahira.

plus I felt he was not in sync with Asim in ghoda task conversation with Salman.

garima22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Shukla had prepared his points for WKW already and he taunts Asim for collecting points

When Salman said Shukla you will be shocked to see yourself outside, Shukla kept raising hand and said sir this is important let me say, then he points a finger at Paras and says iske saath shuru ke 1.5 month....Paras as if he already knew what Shukla is gonna say, says 2 mahine

then Shukla corrects himself and says 2 mahine mere Paras ke jhagde hue hum physical nahi hue but Paras Asim got physical Asim me got physical, this guy comes till mouth and provokes, Zariwala says mute mein bolta hai 

Ye baat to inn dono ne uss din bhi discuss kri aur same baat boli...I m shocked push ki koi baat hi nhi kri gyi ðŸ˜²

garima22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: VintageWine

The girl in this is that splitsvilla ki lollipop winner priya right? 

Yes priyamvada 

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I agree with Shukla about Asim coming on face and screaming.

But the screaming happens after provocation from Shukla/Paras both. Asim has been bullied by both Shukla and Asim from day one. Paras started bullying from the stage.

nishi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I hate this.  bechaare animals ki kyun insult ho rahi hai by comparing them to Shukla ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­

Edited by nishi5 - 4 years ago
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

I felt so bad for Asim, Rashmi and Sana - so bad. Rashmi toh hain hi punching bag - they will create something or the other to humiliate her with because gosh - the hate! I truly hope they’re paying her a shit load, because the way they treat her is atrocious. 

Asim - I completely agree that he’s at fault too - he needs to control himself even more, and his unnecessary stretching of fights. But in no universe is his behaviour even close to being as bad as Shukla’s. None whatsoever. And to think he was humiliated even for how he looks and speaks, while that psychotic mess wasn’t even asked to apologise for 1% of his filth. Disgusting. 

Sana - how low do you have to stoop as a show, when you make one contestant’s game entirely about propping up another? She’s her own person - she should have the liberty to play as she wishes. Particularly when Shukla has the liberty to do all manner of shit. But clearly, one only has that liberty, as long as they’re with and in support of Shukla. And particularly Sana - as she controls the khula saand from committing violence.

She was bashed yesterday for daring to break away - and he didn’t get even a slap on the wrist for literally character assassinating the girl on TV, repeatedly. She wasn’t the only one in that kumble BB ke a***holes - he was too! ðŸ¥±

Bias is one thing. But such bias, manipulation, and literal design of the game - in favour of a psycho POS, is so absurd, and absolutely nuts. He may have a lot of takers (which in itself is disturbing to me), but there’s no denying that BB has painted themselves as advocates and apologists of toxic machismo and just out and out gundagiri. 

@ bold This . One person being like this is understandable , but so many people related to the show & viewers too supporting him gives a warning as to how our society is becoming and how people are tolerating or liking such kind of behavior. 

the way siddharth was shaking & doing ha ha maine bola when salman was taking his class yesterday if anyone else would have done this salman would have blasted him for disrespecting him.  the way Shukla is allowed to get away is appalling 

MissBrownEyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

they all are blinded by shukla bhakti so they gave him the elite club membership  looks like shukla has some strong political connections and thats why every day some or the other topic is trending on twitter in his favour and his fans keep abusing others

Yea wts wrng wth the fans yaar.. i mean u can like anyone u may find nice.. par woh shukla jaise kyu bann gaye he.. nicha kyu dikhate he dusre ke fans ko.. and they by default assume if anyone is against sid they mus be asim’s fan lol