Bigg Boss 13 - Daily Discussion Topic - 25th Jan 2020 -Weekend Ka Vaar - Page 120

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Adore Varun Dhawan, he’s such fun. This episode looks like it’ll be entertaining. I love watching dancers 😂

ROFL I’m ignoring Shukla getting the elite membership - something tells me they wanted Shukla to be the winner in the comedy task round. He was utter sh1te though. So they’re doing another audience vote thingy.

Seriously, other than gulping down lassi, like he probably gulps down alcohol (like a drunk), what talents does he have? Can’t act, can’t dance, can’t do comedy and entertain. 

I wish Rashami, Asim, Shehnaz and Vishal stay as a group until the end now. Have you guys noticed that all the talented people are on this side? 😂 The other side has Shukla & Pahira 🤣

Shehnaz and Vishal are the entertainers and fantastic singers too. Asim’s rapping, Rashami’s dancing. They should go all out and entertain together the upcoming two weeks. Ignore the zeher and zeherili log.

Loved Shehnaz singing illegal weapon and Rashami doing a Gujarati version 😂 Asim looks like he’s getting the floor dance move right (the move though 🤣), hope he gets praised.  I didn’t catch Vishal’s.

Luvpari345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakina3

When Shukla saw that his accusation that fixed deposit meant something dirty for Arti had no weight and wasn’t convincing Salman/audience, he just had to justify himself by any means and resorted  to throwing Shehnaz under the bus by bringing up a harmless joke she made about him & Arti. She got so upset that he did that but Asim told her that’s the kinda thing he does. 

For Shukla, no one matters more than himself, and he’ll use anything and anyone in order to justify his ghatiya thoughts. 🤔

Sana looked devastated here after seeing how sid brought up this just to get her bashed from salman and put her down. Asim told sana in task this is what sid will do in weekend so don’t give dhakka and all and here sid did exactly that. Felt so bad for sana she was about to cry. 

nehaaa.14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This man! I don’t get how people are seeing it in another way? Shukla came across as a lowlife gunda, a villain. Not a hero. 😂 Salman even said to them later that when you fight and say these things, you look like villains not heroes. 

And any ways.. What does it say about you that you’re ready to punch someone only when you’re told that you won’t lose your place in a game? 😂😂 Absolute loser - also why on earth does he think he’s gonna look a hero in wanting to fight Asim? Asim hasn’t committed a crime against his loved ones, or anything like that.. all he said was I didn’t see Vishal get off the horse, which Salman supported. 🤣

Shukla’s CR crying and wanting to fight on WKW, or making an issue of Fixed Deposit - all worked to make him a zero on the WKW yesterday. 

What was Shukla thinking when he got up to fight that he would get heroes welcome if he beats up Asim. He would look like a bigger bully. 

If he would get beat up by Asim it would be biggest embarrassment.

Either way Shukla would still come out as a loser.

Sakina3 thumbnail

I’m not sure but I hope it’s not Arhaan. 🥱

I wonder if Shukla’s sister will be like him or a good person? Will she get him to apologise to Asim for the baap/Umar comments? 

Unbelievable that there’s a gunda in BB this season who has no remorse for these comments that he makes, not once does he say sorry for them.

Sakina3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: spicysagar

What was Shukla thinking when he got up to fight that he would get heroes welcome if he beats up Asim. He would look like a bigger bully. 

If he would get beat up by Asim it would be biggest embarrassment.

Either way Shukla would still come out as a loser.

I’m a man of my word, I’m a man of my word.

Apparently that’s the positive?

So tomorrow if he threatens to slap his mum and sisters.. and shows willingness to do it, that should be celebrated too? Cos he’s a man of his word? 🙄

Sakina3 thumbnail

Personally I think it’s good that Rashami was told to think about herself during nominations. 

In the nom task this week, they needed 3 people to save one which they didn’t have so they played smartly to get almost all nominated. But. Say they only needed 2 people, then Rashami probably would’ve gone ahead and saved Vishal when at this stage she should be thinking about herself only, and even in that situation they should play to get almost all nominated so it gives them a better chance. She needs to remember what happened with Paras and Mahira before the first finale. 

From now on.. Wherever there’s a choice, go for the one where it benefits her the most. And I think she will now, Salman didn’t need to say Vishal got more votes than her cos he stated that the order of saving is random. He said it so it could hit home with Rashami.

CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ii6r6RCnA5s&app=desktop&persist_app=1

This video was on my YT timeline, Shukla has a long list of ex GFs and Manisha is not in the list yet and Paras Shukla have two GFs in common 🤔

Wow they would have so much to discuss🤢

monumalhotra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I’m not sure but I hope it’s not Arhaan. 🥱

I wonder if Shukla’s sister will be like him or a good person? Will she get him to apologise to Asim for the baap/Umar comments? 

Unbelievable that there’s a gunda in BB this season who has no remorse for these comments that he makes, not once does he say sorry for them.

Hopefully, someone shows Sid a mirror. 

Sakina3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: monumalhotra

Hopefully, someone shows Sid a mirror. 

Wonder if it’ll be like season 11 and they all live in a separate hOuse, and bond? 😂