Bigg Boss 13 - Daily Discussion Topic - 25th Jan 2020 -Weekend Ka Vaar - Page 119

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

It’s because most of them are semi literate people living in mid tier cities, small towns and rural areas. They lack essential critical thinking skills.

You can easily figure that out by looking at their grammatical skills 😂😂

literate or not thinking skills are very much required in a person. And yes you are right they all do lack it. 

MissBrownEyes thumbnail

Lmao i was thinkin ye kya cheesy vid he another one.. fir maza a gaya 😃😃

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

If Asim would get hyper or lose his cool yesterday and got up to fight with Shukla, he would lose everything on the show. He and Shukla would look at same level.

Shukla was so stupid to get up to fight. He really showed the audience his real personality. GUNDA of the house.

Shukla looked bigger bully and tormentor on the weekend. It proved who was the bigger idiot 

Asim told Shukla, show some respect was perfect statement at the time.

Asim told Salman correctly that Shukla wants to fight, not me. Shukla wants to spoil his career not me. 

Asim handled the situation very well.

Good Asim did not get up. At the end, Asim came out as a gentleman and Shukla came out as a intimidator.

CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Shukla to Paras: iski saari galatfehmi main aaj dur karta kash ye bahar aata aaj, main utha because Salman ne bola wapas andar aa sakte ho  (LOL he was so regretting getting up and Asim not getting up and his fans are applauding him on this😆)

When Sana told Salman:  Paras mere aur Shukla ke matter mein bola, mujhe Fake flipper ghar se bhaagne wali bola

Mahira Chipkali says: beech mein nahi dosti mein bola wo🤔   (then why bash Asim Rashmi)

Paras is so petty, ek taraf Asim se promise le raha aaj se mujhse bhi baat mat karna, but when Asim was having lassi he was not cheering for Shukla, instead demeaning Asim continuously, when task finished he is like ab dekhna ye drame karega, fever ho gaya ye ho gaya.....he is hell jealous of Asim

Looks like Rashmi Asim Sana already predicted that COTW will be for Sana, when Salman said COTW ka time hai Sana Asim exchanged looks and when he said its for Sana they smiled looking at each other😆

In the last part bathroom convo of Aarti Sana Zariwala, Aarti said usko Asim se bohot problem hai meaning Shukla🤔   everyone knows its Shukla who has a problem but Salman ke saamne sab chadh jaate hain Asim pe as soon as Salman says a single wrong word to Shukla....FD hi to hain ye saare.....iss WKW Aarti came out looking much saner, she was calm and quiet all the while

BombayChic thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: naq5

@ bold This . One person being like this is understandable , but so many people related to the show & viewers too supporting him gives a warning as to how our society is becoming and how people are tolerating or liking such kind of behavior. 

the way siddharth was shaking & doing ha ha maine bola when salman was taking his class yesterday if anyone else would have done this salman would have blasted him for disrespecting him.  the way Shukla is allowed to get away is appalling 

His body language just says it all. Notice the way he sits?? Also Paras for that matter , it exudes shitty attitude, like I me myself, kisike baap se nai darrta vibe. 👎🏼 and poor asim ke attitude ki baat hoti hai who talks with so much respect🤔

Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spicysagar

If Asim would get hyper or lose his cool yesterday and got up to fight with Shukla, he would lose everything on the show. He and Shukla would look at same level.

Shukla was so stupid to get up to fight. He really showed the audience his real personality. GUNDA of the house.

Shukla looked bigger bully and tormentor on the weekend. It proved who was the bigger idiot 

Asim told Shukla, show some respect was perfect statement at the time.

Asim told Salman correctly that Shukla wants to fight, not me. Shukla wants to spoil his career not me. 

Asim handled the situation very well.

Good Asim did not get up. At the end, Asim came out as a gentleman and Shukla came out as a intimidator.

This man! I don’t get how people are seeing it in another way? Shukla came across as a lowlife gunda, a villain. Not a hero. 😂 Salman even said to them later that when you fight and say these things, you look like villains not heroes. 

And any ways.. What does it say about you that you’re ready to punch someone only when you’re told that you won’t lose your place in a game? 😂😂 Absolute loser - also why on earth does he think he’s gonna look a hero in wanting to fight Asim? Asim hasn’t committed a crime against his loved ones, or anything like that.. all he said was I didn’t see Vishal get off the horse, which Salman supported. 🤣

Shukla’s CR crying and wanting to fight on WKW, or making an issue of Fixed Deposit - all worked to make him a zero on the WKW yesterday. 

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Asim should stop stretching his fights. He needs to control himself even more at this stage when three weeks left, plus he should stop going close to the face and start screaming.

Except for stretching the fights, Asim is doing very well now. His ignoring Shukla this week to an extent and on WKV not getting up for a fight was good move.

Hope Asim stays calm and does not react to his bully taunts till end of the season.

Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

When Shukla saw that his accusation that fixed deposit meant something dirty for Arti had no weight and wasn’t convincing Salman/audience, he just had to justify himself by any means and resorted  to throwing Shehnaz under the bus by bringing up a harmless joke she made about him & Arti. She got so upset that he did that but Asim told her that’s the kinda thing he does. 

For Shukla, no one matters more than himself, and he’ll use anything and anyone in order to justify his ghatiya thoughts. 🤔

Moniza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spicysagar

Asim should stop stretching his fights. He needs to control himself even more at this stage when three weeks left, plus he should stop going close to the face and start screaming.

Except for stretching the fights, Asim is doing very well now. His ignoring Shukla this week to an extent and on WKV not getting up for a fight was good move.

Hope Asim stays calm and does not react to his bully taunts till end of the season.

Ikr  , he should nt stretch , but  he isn't  fighting  with one,  they come in pack to gang up on him,  phele  Ek phir  doosra  phir teesra...   And it's difficult  to handle them in gang  ..

monumalhotra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2