Bigg Boss 13 - Daily Discussion Topic - 25th Jan 2020 -Weekend Ka Vaar - Page 113

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raam786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SimsNaiken

When he comes out and reads all the stuff written about him can you imagine how much he’ll vibrate? For a Shukla to just know that a new comer like Asim is almost if not more as famous as he is, he won’t be able to digest it. 

Uski galey ki haddi ban jayega Asim. Watch he will carry this animosity out as well. 

He calls Asim a Cry baby — so far we’ve only seen him do all this frustrated crying. Asim doesn’t even bring up the fact that he gets pushed around. 

He calls Asim Nalla —- how Nalla do you really have to be to be handed over the elite membership on a silver platter without any of the hard work that Asim actually did to earn it. Asim earned his membership. Shukla was given it in daan. 

He calls Asim fattu —- it’s clear as real who is really afraid of who. Shukla standing up to go outside to fight does not show courage. It shows your toxic personality. It took MORE COURAGE to sit down and respect Salman. It took more courage to risk appearing as a Coward to not get up to fight Shukla. It took more courage and a shit ton of mental strength to think with a calm collected mind. It took more courage to apologise. In Shukla’s mind to apologise is become weak. That there is his cowardice. 

In the following weeks how Asim handles himself and controls his anger and works on himself like Salman said will make or hinder his life and future ahead. He can come out as the winner even without winning and that’s what’s gonna eat a Shukla up. Karma!  

I’m eager to see this season end. I will not be following any more Bigg boss seasons. 

I’m eager to see Shukla post Bigg Boss. He won’t go far if he does not take up some kind of rehab. Life isn’t seemat within a Bigg Boss house. There are no camera angles to hide your ugly face or a manisha to white wash your filth. 

A Shukla does what a Shukla does. 

Aur kahin jaye na jaye, kuchh kare na kare, bus ek baar hamare gif ki dukaan pr jaroor aaye🥱

MissBrownEyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

banking family se hai to bank main jaake kaam kare aur aarti ke liye FIXED Deposit khole - coz aarti said she does not know what the F is Fixed Deposit - or is that the shukla gang thought it means F**Ck Deposit.....  

Unka dimag kharab he. Khud gandi soch he so they are thinking sabki gandi soch he. I honestly want paras and mahira to have bezaitti wala eviction 😑 sid doesnt deserve all dis also par BB is partil and salman pagla gaye he

SimsNaiken thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: raam786

Aur kahin jaye na jaye, kuchh kare na kare, bus ek baar hamare gif ki dukaan pr jaroor aaye🥱

Send it to him sealed with a kiss...लोल 

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I felt so bad for Asim, Rashmi and Sana - so bad. Rashmi toh hain hi punching bag - they will create something or the other to humiliate her with because gosh - the hate! I truly hope they’re paying her a shit load, because the way they treat her is atrocious. 

Asim - I completely agree that he’s at fault too - he needs to control himself even more, and his unnecessary stretching of fights. But in no universe is his behaviour even close to being as bad as Shukla’s. None whatsoever. And to think he was humiliated even for how he looks and speaks, while that psychotic mess wasn’t even asked to apologise for 1% of his filth. Disgusting. 

Sana - how low do you have to stoop as a show, when you make one contestant’s game entirely about propping up another? She’s her own person - she should have the liberty to play as she wishes. Particularly when Shukla has the liberty to do all manner of shit. But clearly, one only has that liberty, as long as they’re with and in support of Shukla. And particularly Sana - as she controls the khula saand from committing violence.

She was bashed yesterday for daring to break away - and he didn’t get even a slap on the wrist for literally character assassinating the girl on TV, repeatedly. She wasn’t the only one in that kumble BB ke a***holes - he was too! 🥱

Bias is one thing. But such bias, manipulation, and literal design of the game - in favour of a psycho POS, is so absurd, and absolutely nuts. He may have a lot of takers (which in itself is disturbing to me), but there’s no denying that BB has painted themselves as advocates and apologists of toxic machismo and just out and out gundagiri. 

Edited by SP2684 - 4 years ago
oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MissBrownEyes

Unka dimag kharab he. Khud gandi soch he so they are thinking sabki gandi soch he. I honestly want paras and mahira to have bezaitti wala eviction 😑 sid doesnt deserve all dis also par BB is partil and salman pagla gaye he

they all are blinded by shukla bhakti so they gave him the elite club membership  looks like shukla has some strong political connections and thats why every day some or the other topic is trending on twitter in his favour and his fans keep abusing others

CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Sid bola to aise ki main banking family se hoon jaise kya gyan pelega lekin bola current account ye hota hai fixed deposit , ye to sab kaam karne walo ko pata hai nalle 

Lol yeah, maybe his parents were into banking, bohot logon ke hote hain, shukar ke ye nahi bola bank mere baap ka hai🤣 banking family se hai tabhi itna innovative meaning nikala isne FD ka

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -EvilDesires-

Lol yeah, maybe his parents were into banking, bohot logon ke hote hain, shukar ke ye nahi bola bank mere baap ka hai🤣 banking family se hai tabhi itna innovative meaning nikala isne FD ka

yeah his dad was working for a bank....

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -EvilDesires-

Shukla and Paras both looked doing something else not the dance step🤣🤣. I guess only Asim was able to pull it off

Asim looks like a really cool dancer too...the other two well the lesser said, the better.

CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SimsNaiken

When he comes out and reads all the stuff written about him can you imagine how much he’ll vibrate? For a Shukla to just know that a new comer like Asim is almost if not more as famous as he is, he won’t be able to digest it. 

Uski galey ki haddi ban jayega Asim. Watch he will carry this animosity out as well. 

He calls Asim a Cry baby — so far we’ve only seen him do all this frustrated crying. Asim doesn’t even bring up the fact that he gets pushed around. 

He calls Asim Nalla —- how Nalla do you really have to be to be handed over the elite membership on a silver platter without any of the hard work that Asim actually did to earn it. Asim earned his membership. Shukla was given it in daan. 

He calls Asim fattu —- it’s clear as real who is really afraid of who. Shukla standing up to go outside to fight does not show courage. It shows your toxic personality. It took MORE COURAGE to sit down and respect Salman. It took more courage to risk appearing as a Coward to not get up to fight Shukla. It took more courage and a shit ton of mental strength to think with a calm collected mind. It took more courage to apologise. In Shukla’s mind to apologise is become weak. That there is his cowardice. 

In the following weeks how Asim handles himself and controls his anger and works on himself like Salman said will make or hinder his life and future ahead. He can come out as the winner even without winning and that’s what’s gonna eat a Shukla up. Karma!  

I’m eager to see this season end. I will not be following any more Bigg boss seasons. 

I’m eager to see Shukla post Bigg Boss. He won’t go far if he does not take up some kind of rehab. Life isn’t seemat within a Bigg Boss house. There are no camera angles to hide your ugly face or a manisha to white wash your filth. 

A Shukla does what a Shukla does. 

I am sure Asim’s popularity is not gonna sit well with him and he will try his best to use all crooked ways to make his life hell, notice the part yesterday where in the most mawali manner he was saying bahar Asim isse aur Paras se nahi bachega and Asim ka alga pichla sab nikalega ye

He is a venomous person who holds grudges and also has a lot of jealousy and insecurity, all in all toxic traits

I don’t understand those who are calling Asim a coward over not getting up....real cowardice was what Shukla did

Just think if Asim would have gotten up too, both gone out hit each other and coming back saying Salman ji bass ho gaya humara ab hisab let’s continue with the show....would Salman applaud at that? Will that show your courage? Salman ki kya izzat rahegi fir😆  kya bolega because he was the one who asked them to go out

Asim kept Salman ki izzat and also it shows your maturity when the other person is at his violent best and you refuse to fight

I dunno whats the level of understanding of those applauding him🤔

Same....I am so waiting for this shit season to end, takes a lot of my ‘me time’😕

Edited by -EvilDesires- - 4 years ago
SimsNaiken thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail