Bigg Boss 13 - Daily Discussion Topic - 25th Jan 2020 -Weekend Ka Vaar - Page 116

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Sallu himself has a accent. Ab 2rs people ke saath rahe rahe ke lucha hogaya hai uska accent. Asim se chid raha hai. 

sallu has forgotten to see the mirror and asim was bang on when madhu said to laugh at himself and he went and did that in front of the mirror....   πŸ‘πŸΌ

SimsNaiken thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nachiketj

@red - 

As long as there are Manisha's everywhere for him he will sustain else he will be in rehab centre for sure. He is threat to the society IMO. 

This post of urs also deserves a place on the main forum. 

Do Shukla fans run free there? I’m done discussing moral compasses and empathy. 

You can’t debate with someone on right from wrong if their value systems are so vastly different. 

SimsNaiken thumbnail

Originally posted by: garima22

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5147397

Posted today's unseen :-) Pls jiska like button work krta ho like kr diya kro post acha lge to...atleast iss se ek satisfaction milti koi to use ho rha mera post krne ka...

😭😭😭😭 I cant see it!!! Stupid voot 

SimsNaiken thumbnail

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Asim has this old school western mannerism. Even yesterday near the microwave he was angry and self talking. 

And salman says that's a wrong attitude. Huh. 

Change your talking style. Your yo bro ye vo sahi nahi hai. God πŸ˜’πŸ™„. Kuch nahi pata ho toh seekh lo Salman no need to be so J of his coolness. 

Shukla fans are using that as a way of justifying Shukla’s behaviour towards Asim... even the violence. So maybe it’s not a bad thing of Asim just starts to walk away. That Chill bro chill relax

Bro thing as entertaining as it was to us Asim fans perhaps Shukla fans see it the same as how we see Shukla acting like a child and jumping around. ( I know it’s not the same but jab kisi sey chid machti hai na tho it’s hard to see reasonably.)

Asim can really win a lot of Shukla supporters over by going on the higher moral grounds. Ho gaya an bas. 15 some days left. Asim work on you. The Asim vs Shukla thing can be laid to rest. 

When they go low We go high. πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: -EvilDesires-

I am sure Asim’s popularity is not gonna sit well with him and he will try his best to use all crooked ways to make his life hell, notice the part yesterday where in the most mawali manner he was saying bahar Asim isse aur Paras se nahi bachega and Asim ka alga pichla sab nikalega ye

He is a venomous person who holds grudges and also has a lot of jealousy and insecurity, all in all toxic traits

I don’t understand those who are calling Asim a coward over not getting up....real cowardice was what Shukla did

Just think i Asimf would have gotten up too, both gone out hit each other and coming back saying Salman ji bass ho gaya humara ab hisab let’s continue with the show....would Salman applaud at that? Will that show your courage? Salman ki kya izzat rahegi firπŸ˜†  kya bolega because he was the one who asked them to go out

Asim kept Salman ki izzat and also it shows your maturity when the other person is at his violent best and you refuse to fight

I dunno whats the level of understanding of those applauding himπŸ€”

Same....I am so waiting for this shit season to end, takes a lot of my β€˜me timeβ€™πŸ˜•

you know when sid was continuously asking Asim to get up and come, Asim was like  "show respect bro(to sallu)"

Sujathashenoy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

It is proved now that salman never watches episodes.how the hell he was telling asim that he was poking zariwala.where it is otherway round since last 3 weeks.she is poking continuously with creepy way.😑

garima22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SimsNaiken

😭😭😭😭 I cant see it!!! Stupid voot 

Posted outside India link too :)

SimsNaiken thumbnail

Originally posted by: garima22

Posted outside India link too :)

πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•