Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hereagainbolly thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

People can do whatever they want with their body but getting all kinds of plastic surgery and then getting on Beautiful-Hot-Sexy type lists and bragging about it is repulsive. They're so happy to take undeserved compliments but the same people cry about haters and trolls if someone is critical.

Plastic surgery princesses set up impossible standards for average people and make normal people feel inadequate in their own skin. 

I'd much rather have natural and average looking people on screen than the fake beauties.

agree plastic surgery sets up impossible standards for average looking people but it's like one of those things in life which not everyone can have like a mansion or an expensive car or the best handbags 

because let's be honest if plastic surgery was accessible like hair colouring nearly everyone would be doing it 

and no offence even with these surgeries no one becomes the best-looking person ever, that they set an unreachable standard and  become an Aishwarya rai  or something 

they just become an improved version of themselves 

even with all those surgeries jahnvi still looks average so it's not like "fake beauties" look out of this world

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hereagainbolly

even with all those surgeries jahnvi still looks average so it's not like "fake beauties" look out of this world

Many plastic surgeries are so well down that it's not noticeable. Look at Korean celebrities. It improves their looks dramatically. If we had not seen Aditi Rao Hydari's earlier pictures, we would not have known in her case either. 

Jahanvi and Khushi have had so much work done that it's obvious but they still look much better than before. 

Everyone is getting new noses to look more Caucasian and get the smaller, sharper nose. Most of the times, these surgeries are done to erase ethnic features and make people look more generally white. Then all these people pick up Beauty Awards and do magazine covers and make videos about the skin care routines with all natural ingredients. They create a whole fake story around themselves.

Most of them lie too that they didn't have surgery.

Then women at home compare themselves to these fakers and feel bad about themselves and their natural looks.

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

what nosejob are you talking about??

Kiara has had that nose since she was a kid.

Nose job ka pata nahin but when she shared that I ate biriyani last night IG story, those days she did something on her face. After that her face looks taut, esp the skin between eyebrows... and lips look fuller. 

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: zoinks

Nose job ka pata nahin but when she shared that I ate biriyani last night IG story, those days she did something on her face. After that her face looks taut, esp the skin between eyebrows... and lips look fuller. 

No she has got a nose job. Its very minor but if you google Kiara Advani then and now and look closely, the nose bridge has been very slightly narrowed, the tip has been refined and made sharper. Her lips are also slightly fuller, especially her upper lip...but I think that is due to veneers and not lip job...since they don't look fake or plumped, just full.

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

No she has got a nose job. Its very minor but if you google Kiara Advani then and now and look closely, the nose bridge has been very slightly narrowed, the tip has been refined and made sharper. Her lips are also slightly fuller, especially her upper lip...but I think that is due to veneers and not lip job...since they don't look fake or plumped, just full.

Not denying she did I'm just saying when she did her last one she used to look weird those days.

@ bold: This almost all industry kids do before joining BW. As I said Alia also corrected her before debut. 

Edited by zoinks - 4 years ago
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: zoinks

Not denying she did I'm just saying when she did her last one she used to look weird those days.

@ bold: This almost all industry kids do before joining BW. As I said Alia also corrected her before debut. 

Yeah post surgery soojan lol

Alia got things done post her debut...when she lost too much weight. Loss of collagen and legit no fat made her nose look bigger. She lost the youthful glow of her skin too. No amount of expensive skin care and dermatology can bring that back.

Eyelids, lips, nose, skin lightening injections...she went from looking very Gujarati to a mix of generic North Indian-Caucasian.

juba thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ranbir Kapoor admitted to have a nose job earlier on his career. lol

GumGum thumbnail

Btw, whoever did Fawad's nosejob and corrected his chauri jaw did a good job.

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: juba

Ranbir Kapoor admitted to have a nose job earlier on his career. lol

Itni honesty ðŸ˜†

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I think Kiara Advani and Ananya pandey have tweaked their noses and upper lip