Padha thha, dekh bhi liya. 

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 months ago

Ash should have called him back 41 times

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I always found it interesting how Riteish is best friends with both Vivek and Abhi. Here he is laughing too. 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

He was over confident and what he did with conference was indeed immaturity. What was he expecting that he will get a thank you?smiley5 He was in good terms with bebo, dia and rani and after that he lost everything. There was no need of conference. He just wanted to be a hero. And later he is calling her plastic. I think in his mind she was his wife but in reality they were just good friends.

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Jerk. 

Look, I have called Aishwariya Plastic myself. But this is spiteful, malicious, and childish. He was clearly peacocking for attention and is bitter that it wasn't reciprocated. 

1. If you do something, do it for principle or because you want to do it. Never do it because you want attention or appreciation or to get a woman to date/sleep with you. 

2. Publicly trashing or fighting with a woman's ex is not the way to get her to like you and respect you. Did you have a conversation with her? Were you transparent with her about everything you planned to do? Did you tell her what you expected in return? 

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

He was over confident and what he did with conference was indeed immaturity. What was he expecting that he will get a thank you?smiley5 He was in good terms with bebo, dia and rani and after that he lost everything. There was no need of conference. He just wanted to be a hero. And later he is calling her plastic. I think in his mind she was his wife but in reality they were just good friends.

And later he even PUBLICALLY APOLOGIZED TO SALMAN on the stage grabbing his ears and even bowing down in front of him. 

I will say height of immaturity and impulsiveness. 

These two traits destroyed his very promising career, single handedly. 

-------------

Edited by sharaban - 2 months ago
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

This guy is nasty and i cannot believe aish ever dated him..remember the meme he shared some years ago which was nasty..something which linked elections to aish's relations..it was in such bad taste and this jerk thought it was funny to share

Vivek will always want people to remember he dated the goddess Aishwarya Rai..but he will never get her attention

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Karma is in this video he said his mom always got upset when everyone made fun of him ( award shows, tv shows, KWK) An only then did he think about what Salmans mom fan must’ve felt that day in 2003 

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

This guy is nasty and i cannot believe aish ever dated him..remember the meme he shared some years ago which was nasty..something which linked elections to aish's relations..it was in such bad taste and this jerk thought it was funny to share

Vivek will always want people to remember he dated the goddess Aishwarya Rai..but he will never get her attention

Khair itni bhi koi GODDESS aur asmaan say utri super human nahi hai Ash abb. 

And yes THEY DATED, I clearly remember those days in early 2000s when ash and vivek's video clips and pictures used to get circulated in media having them everywhere together HOLDING HANDS, it cannot be JUST A FRIEND thing. 

It's just that Ash is SUPER DIPLOMATIC and Vivek is a total opposite of her, so yeh toh hona hee thha.